"Systemic Racism" the Latest Leftist Lie

sorry---you haven't refuted my facts

No, I just made them look silly. You just mentioned a bunch of white privilege things that Most blacks can't get access to. Loans and Grants. Man, spoken like a true white privilege recipient, born of Third and thought he hit a triple.
1. more babble crap from you
2. ANYONE can get those loans = you are full of shit- again

Are ya fucken stupid?
The thread is about systemic racism. It appears the post office and the DMV in Texas are practicing just that.

No, it just proves that they are hiring SOME blacks. I know my local post office, all white folks. DMV seemed to be a mix.

Let me guess, some black lady told you to wait your turn, and you are still miffed.
Government employee attitude. Compounded by an employee who may be an African American with an attitude. There is more then what you say. There is also a very large Black middle class. The irresponsible ways of living which affects us all, affects them at a higher percentage and has stymied the group as a whole. Three generations by a percentage in the same time other groups have two generations, causes strife as it is difficult for the system to keep up.

Wow, you live in your own world of privilege, don't you?

You just posted a link saying debt.... DEBT... exacerbates inequality.

After claiming they could not get the loan....

Mutually exclusive claims.

This the insanity of the left. If they don't get the loan, because they don't qualify, then that is proof of systemic racism.

But if they get the loans, and end up in debt, then that is proof of systemic racism.

You people are morons.

You just posted a link saying debt.... DEBT... exacerbates inequality.

After claiming they could not get the loan....

Mutually exclusive claims.

This the insanity of the left. If they don't get the loan, because they don't qualify, then that is proof of systemic racism.

But if they get the loans, and end up in debt, then that is proof of systemic racism.

You people are morons.
good catch

1. like I said--blacks are not as smart--they graduate at lower numbers--it's not racial--it's stupidity
2.that's bullshit---if the black/black family is not wealthy they can get GRANTS!! [ FREE $$$--not a loan ]
3. the one guy had a GI BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOFO!!!! I got that also--I already went to college so I used it for a down payment on a house...!!!
HEY!! this applies to point #1 !!!!!!! if he had a GI BIll AND went into significant debt--he's a DUMBASS---he even ADMITS it!!

YOUR link proves my point #1 ---hahahahahhahahaah
'''''''William Jackson, a black veteran who served in Operation Desert Storm, described his experience of being recruited by and attending a for-profit college as predatory, though he said it’s hard to pinpoint whether race factored into the experience.''''''

''''''''Jackson used up his GI bill and accumulated student debt attending a now-defunct for-profit college in the early 2000s. The school was later accused of enrolling students who couldn’t read or didn’t have a high-school diploma as part of a scheme where recruiters were rewarded based on how many students they could sign up.'''''

unqualified blacks get admitted over qualified whites
..the WHITES are getting discriminated against because of their color !!!!!!

..this white teacher was fired because she --------------------------was WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--and not headline news/etc

etc etc many links

How about giving them education without running up debt. There's a crazy idea.
We do that already.

Plus, by the way, people who work their way through college, routinely do better in school, and in their careers.

This idea that giving a free education is magic.... not true.

We've been doing your plan. I know people right now that went through college for free.

Plus, we can see around the world, that this has resulted in worse education. Go look at the top 50 schools around the world. Most countries in the world do not have a school in the top 50, and the US has dozens of them. And even around the world, the best schools tend to charge a ton of money.

Japan. Tokyo University. They charge $200 just to have the entrance exam. That's just to see if you qualify to get into Tokyo University, you have to pay $200.

Crap schools are free. That's how that works. Crap garbage schools, are free.

In fact I would argue to you, that it is directly because they charge... that they end up being better schools. The fees, and costs to go to school, sift out the bad students from the serious students.

The counter balance to that, is having government subsidized loans. You allow crap students to go to school on the public dime, and then cry when they come out working at burger king, and can't pay back their loan? Whose fault is that?

That's fault of the idiots giving tens of thousands to students, who pick garbage majors, are not serious, and end up working at burger king.

So we have endless grants in this country. Pell grants, and scholarships, and endless supports.

If you really honestly want an education in this country, anyone can get it.

And by the way, stop going to expensive schools.

This is what bugs me about this argument.

Columbus State Community College. Yearly tuition under $5,000.
Waddle your butt to McDonalds, work 6 months, and pay your tuition.
Live at home, rent free, eat on the cheap, and go to school while working McDonald's.

$5,000 a year is $400 a month. You can save $400 a month, and go to school. You can.

And by the way, you don't have to work McDonalds. You can get a much higher paying job, if you show up on time, and work the whole time, and do your job right.

AND... I am not suggesting anyone do anything I didn't do. I did exactly this while I was in college. Worked full time, and went to school.

How about giving them education without running up debt. There's a crazy idea.
THE PROBLEM is blacks having kids before they are financially and mentally ready--NOT racism
....this is also one of the reasons why they graduate at lower levels and commit crime at high levels

We do that already.

Not everyone.

Plus, by the way, people who work their way through college, routinely do better in school, and in their careers.

Uh, yeah. Try affording college tuition, even at a state university, working minimum wage. Man, you are a stupid person. Clearly no one wasted College on you.

THE PROBLEM is blacks having kids before they are financially and mentally ready--NOT racism
....this is also one of the reasons why they graduate at lower levels and commit crime at high levels

Hmmm. Let's look at that.

I mean, they could be like White People, wait until they are 35 to start making babies, and then wonder why they have a Down Syndrome Retard they end up having to abort.

Here's kind of the problem, people should be able to get renumerative jobs right out of High School. If you make a mistake and have a baby young, no blood, no foul, you can take care of it.

Check your privilege, dummy.

We do that already.

Not everyone.

Uh, yeah. Try affording college tuition, even at a state university, working minimum wage. Man, you are a stupid person. Clearly no one wasted College on you.

Hmmm. Let's look at that.

I mean, they could be like White People, wait until they are 35 to start making babies, and then wonder why they have a Down Syndrome Retard they end up having to abort.

Here's kind of the problem, people should be able to get renumerative jobs right out of High School. If you make a mistake and have a baby young, no blood, no foul, you can take care of it.

I don't need to "try it"..... I have done it. I have literally done this.

Further, I know people who have done it. You are the idiot here.... you are saying "do it" after I already did it.

Well obviously I'm against waiting until you are 35 to have kids, and I'm against aborting children with down Syndrome. I know 3 or 4 kids with down syndrome, and 3 of them are working jobs, and are productive members of society.

Well no.... not having a baby when you are too young.... is not "privilege". Unless you are stupid enough to conflate "privilege" with "not making dumb choices that wreck your life".

Further, anyone can get a well paying job in this country.

Anyone can. And honestly you are just flat out wrong if you deny that. Again, Chris Gardner, was homeless. He's now a multimillionaire with his own firm.

I list dozens examples. The Mexican immigrant who didn't even have a work permit, and started a business selling drones.

The American dream is alive and well, and available to everyone.

People who make good choices, eventually have good results. Clarence Thomas. Thomas Sowell. Larry Elder. The list of names of black people that grow up utterly impoverished, and end up spectacularly wealthy and successful is endless.

So when you say "People should be able to...." Then can. End of story. You are wrong. They can.

If you are not successful in this country, the problem isn't society, or even the terrible school system. The problem is in your mirror. You are the problem.

So check your bigoted ignorance, buddy.

Further, I know people who have done it. You are the idiot here.... you are saying "do it" after I already did it.

Let me ask you this question.. WHEN did you do it. Not recently, you can't can't even pay to eat in the University Commisary on Minimum wage these days.

Now, was it possible back in the 1980's when I did it? Yup.

Well no.... not having a baby when you are too young.... is not "privilege". Unless you are stupid enough to conflate "privilege" with "not making dumb choices that wreck your life".

Whatever, guy. CHeck your privilege, you are too dumb to even talk to. Have you even TRIED To find a job these days? Good fucking luck.

It cannot be eliminated because the Systemic Racists (i.e., all white people) are not even aware of its existence, except in literature.

It isn't as simple as there being "systemic racists." There are people who are measurably racist (that don't want to live in a "racial jungle" etc), who write laws with the express purpose of being racist. For instance how higher penalties for crack were meant to fall upon "super-predators" and not on Hunter Biden. Do you get it now?

The higher penalties for crack cocaine (rather than white powder) were instigated and promoted by the Congressional Black Caucus, because they saw what a plague crack cocaine was in the Black community. It was NOT "whitey" trying to punish Black dealers more than white dealers.

Read a little history.

Let me ask you this question.. WHEN did you do it. Not recently, you can't can't even pay to eat in the University Commisary on Minimum wage these days.

Now, was it possible back in the 1980's when I did it? Yup.

Whatever, guy. CHeck your privilege, you are too dumb to even talk to. Have you even TRIED To find a job these days? Good fucking luck.

2001 is when I was able to do it.

Regardless, I just posted you the tuition at Columbus State Community College. It's under $5,000. That's for the year.

Less than $5,000 for the year. You can work at Wendy's.... and earn enough money from that, to pay your tuition, and have some money for food.

Yes you can. Do not argue, when I know for fact you can.

My friend that got his degree, that was just 5 years ago.

He worked a full time job, and went to school for part time. He worked and got a degree. Yes, it was 8 years. Now he has a 4-year degree a double major in education and science.

He and his wife, were easily able to pay bills, and go to school.

Anyone can do this.

Um... yes. I have. In fact, I'm hunting for a job right now. I've had two offers already.

In fact, I've been able to find jobs any time that I have been looking for job, as well as all the people I know. Most of whom are black by the way.

You keep saying that I'm too dumb, but you come across as completely disconnected from all reality.

Just last year, I had a black guy from Somalia, who immigrated here while Trump was president.

He went to classes to learn how to be a computer tech with A+ CompTIA certification.

He got that cert, and a few other certifications, and was hired by a major hospital. Increased his wage by over 50%. From $10/hour, to about $18/hour.

Now please explain to me how an immigrant can get education, and get a much hire paying jobs, while taking care of his wife and kids?

Does he have privilege? Black privilege? Immigrant privilege I guess?

Or are you living in a left-wing fantasy of lies, that are completely disconnected from reality?

It cannot be eliminated because the Systemic Racists (i.e., all white people) are not even aware of its existence, except in literature.

It isn't as simple as there being "systemic racists." There are people who are measurably racist (that don't want to live in a "racial jungle" etc), who write laws with the express purpose of being racist. For instance how higher penalties for crack were meant to fall upon "super-predators" and not on Hunter Biden. Do you get it now?

Laws on tougher penalties for crack were created by black law makers, because they were tired of black people being destroyed by drugs.

White people didn't do that. Black people, trying to stop the destruction of black people by drug, made those penalties tougher.

Laws on tougher penalties for crack were created by black law makers, because they were tired of black people being destroyed by drugs.

White people didn't do that. Black people, trying to stop the destruction of black people by drug, made those penalties tougher.

Which lawmakers?

2001 is when I was able to do it.

Regardless, I just posted you the tuition at Columbus State Community College. It's under $5,000. That's for the year.

Community college? Seriously? They probably don't even offer a bachelor program.

I tried to go that route in 1980, of doing a community college first and then transfering to UIC for one quarter. I got all A's and the material was less challenging than what I encountered in High School. If I did that, I'd have probably gotten creamed when I went to real College.

Forum List

Back