Sydney woman faces death penalty in Malaysia

Over the years, Malaysia has received significant amount of cash influx from wealthy countries like Australia. As its income has gone up so has its propensity for human rights violations. So those countries that have invested in Malaysia, especially those who value human rights have every right to stop and pull out their investment from Malaysia.

That is the way of the world now. Countries have to buy their friends and allies apparently. also, do you think the poor citizens of the country would be the ones to suffer? The rich and powerful people who run things probably wouldn't be hurt.

Malaysia is no body's ally. The way radicalism is increasing there, it is on verge of going rogue. Those investments will be lost any way even if you do not pull them. Industrialization does not flourish in a radical society.

Well, then I must assume you feel the same about all of the other "radicalized" countries we give money to. Funny that some seem to want to help a place like Palestine. There are plenty of horrible places out there that benefit from our generosity.

I do not think Palestine is executing Australians. Even then I doubt Australia is investing money in Palestine.

So? The point is that they do execute people, not to mention the TERRORIST activities. People seem to want to give them help and aid. It's a crazy world, and it's crazy how people pick what they are going to "outraged" about. :rolleyes-41: I don't think her punishment is very fair either, but she did go into another country and break the law! There are many, many more horrible atrocities going on RIGHT now. Sorry, but I don't Malaysia is really on anyone's radar, considering what is happening in the world right now.

Malaysia is just as radicalized as Palestine. But as I said Palestine is not getting any financial investment from Australia or its allies. The same needs to be done about Malaysia.

AN Australian woman facing the death penalty in Malaysia on drugs charges claims she did not know the contents of a bag she was carrying that allegedly contained 1.5kg of crystal methamphetamine.

712111-8f6d941c-834d-11e4-a8d6-4d3e748ac3ce.jpg

Cookies must be enabled. The Australian

she was carrying roughly 3 pounds of meth

or 1500 grams of it

If she is found guilty, she should be imprisoned. I do not support death penalty. But if she had murdered a Malaysian then I would have understood the justification for her execution. The fact that so many of you support death penalty for a non-violent crime is reflective of a mindset that the world needs to tackle in upcoming years.

Is 1.5 kilo ----a LOT? I have a silly story----
I was sitting in a little park and some guy stopped
and asked me "do you know where I can buy some
ice"? I said- "in the grocery store" He said
"how about crack" I said "you want cracked ice"?
He said "yeah"------I said-----"well ---just get a bag of
ice and hit it with a hammer-----but be sure to wrap the
bag in a towel so you don't tear the plastic".
Does anyone here know that I am THAT clueless? ---
I was------often still am

That is the way of the world now. Countries have to buy their friends and allies apparently. also, do you think the poor citizens of the country would be the ones to suffer? The rich and powerful people who run things probably wouldn't be hurt.

Malaysia is no body's ally. The way radicalism is increasing there, it is on verge of going rogue. Those investments will be lost any way even if you do not pull them. Industrialization does not flourish in a radical society.

Well, then I must assume you feel the same about all of the other "radicalized" countries we give money to. Funny that some seem to want to help a place like Palestine. There are plenty of horrible places out there that benefit from our generosity.

I do not think Palestine is executing Australians. Even then I doubt Australia is investing money in Palestine.

So? The point is that they do execute people, not to mention the TERRORIST activities. People seem to want to give them help and aid. It's a crazy world, and it's crazy how people pick what they are going to "outraged" about. :rolleyes-41: I don't think her punishment is very fair either, but she did go into another country and break the law! There are many, many more horrible atrocities going on RIGHT now. Sorry, but I don't Malaysia is really on anyone's radar, considering what is happening in the world right now.

Malaysia is just as radicalized as Palestine. But as I said Palestine is not getting any financial investment from Australia or its allies. The same needs to be done about Malaysia.

Vik why do you say that Malaysia is "just as radicalized
as Palestine?-----is that country shipping terrorist activity to
the world or are you referring to their very strict 'criminal code"?

AN Australian woman facing the death penalty in Malaysia on drugs charges claims she did not know the contents of a bag she was carrying that allegedly contained 1.5kg of crystal methamphetamine.

or 1500 grams of it

How many lives would that have ruined?

Quite a few, if they'd been stoopid enough to buy it from the criminal drug dealer.

Drug smuggling is a bad crime...for which she should be punished with a prison sentence.
but I don't Malaysia is really on anyone's radar, considering what is happening in the world right now.

No, it's protected.
At the moment, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia are being courted by the USA and China.
The US wants a choke point in the Malacca straights, China doesn't want it under US control.
These countries can do pretty much anything they fancy, and the US won't say shit about it.
That's why Indonesia got away with the invasion and slaughter in Tim Tim - The US puppet leader was in power, so sod all was done about it.

That's why the US won't do anything about this Australian murderer, it isn't politically handy for them to do so.
Basically, forget any help from the US, Australia will have to try to save their murderer alone.

Ford and Kissinger gave Indonesia the green light, but told it to wait until they were back on US soil. [refer US National Archives]
For 25 years Indonesia allegedly tortured, mutilated and genocided 200,000 people there.
Many in Australia believe Indonesia would do the same to them given the chance.
Luckily there is no land border.
It's crucial that Australia builds a 15 million strong armed to the teeth militia, gets nukes, and a much bigger military to repel any invasion.

Time Australia [and Britain] stood up to Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, [and China if it sentences any Australian citizens to death].
Action revenge is needed, not BS words that mean nothing.

Gee, Joko and Co sent warships 'against' Australia, and threatened attack by its air force, over a few people-smuggling boat tow backs by the Abbott govt.

I have no clue what an 'ice' is either and I have a feeling I do not want to know.

Vik why do you say that Malaysia is "just as radicalized
as Palestine?-----is that country shipping terrorist activity to
the world or are you referring to their very strict 'criminal code"?

There are terrorists coming out of Malaysia. ISIS has heavy high-tech presence there. Sri Lanka in past has arrested Islmaist terrorist from Malaysia. There is a long list.

or 1500 grams of it

How many lives would that have ruined?

Quite a few, if they'd been stoopid enough to buy it from the criminal drug dealer.

Drug smuggling is a bad crime...for which she should be punished with a prison sentence.
but I don't Malaysia is really on anyone's radar, considering what is happening in the world right now.

No, it's protected.
At the moment, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia are being courted by the USA and China.
The US wants a choke point in the Malacca straights, China doesn't want it under US control.
These countries can do pretty much anything they fancy, and the US won't say shit about it.
That's why Indonesia got away with the invasion and slaughter in Tim Tim - The US puppet leader was in power, so sod all was done about it.

That's why the US won't do anything about this Australian murderer, it isn't politically handy for them to do so.
Basically, forget any help from the US, Australia will have to try to save their murderer alone.

Ford and Kissinger gave Indonesia the green light, but told it to wait until they were back on US soil. [refer US National Archives]
For 25 years Indonesia allegedly tortured, mutilated and genocided 200,000 people there.
Many in Australia believe Indonesia would do the same to them given the chance.
Luckily there is no land border.
It's crucial that Australia builds a 15 million strong armed to the teeth militia, gets nukes, and a much bigger military to repel any invasion.

Time Australia [and Britain] stood up to Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, [and China if it sentences any Australian citizens to death].

Gee, Joko and Co sent warships 'against' Australia, and threatened attack by its air force, over a few people-smuggling boat tow backs by the Abbott govt.

Should not Malaysia be expelled from The Commonwealth?

It is claimed, correctly, there is an extremist element in Malaysia, basically out to kill people. Indonesia's worst bombing (Bali) was carried out by a gay Malay terrorist.
If exporting murderers is a reason to kick a country out of the commonwealth, Australia should be first as they export lots of drug dealing murderers.

If the world is a toilet, Malaysia is simply trying to clean up after an explosive Australian fart.

It is claimed, correctly, there is an extremist element in Malaysia, basically out to kill people. Indonesia's worst bombing (Bali) was carried out by a gay Malay terrorist.
If exporting murderers is a reason to kick a country out of the commonwealth, Australia should be first as they export lots of drug dealing murderers.

If the world is a toilet, Malaysia is simply trying to clean up after an explosive Australian fart.

I think you may have a point there. If Pakistan can be in The Commonwealth then why not Malaysia.

I have no clue what an 'ice' is either and I have a feeling I do not want to know.

Crystal methamphetamine hydrochloride.
It's highly addictive.

It destroys your life

images

It rots your teeth.
meth-teeth-jpg.jpg

It destroys your skin.
images

antidrugs37.jpg

It kills you.
Man chronicles his death by meth use - Health - Addictions NBC News

070327_meth_hmed_215a.grid-6x2.jpg

Hence my assertion, these drug dealers are murderers.

We aren't talking about some party drug with little or no real problems in its use - we're talking destroyed lives, massive injury, and a slow, painful death.

We have to get rid of these evil killers, so I fully support the death penalty for people who make money by killing others.

I agree.
All Australians should be strip searched and subjected to body scans before they enter or leave Australia.
So many evil murderers in that country, you must assume the whole population are daft bastards.

Crystal methamphetamine hydrochloride.
It's highly addictive.

It destroys your life

images

It rots your teeth.
meth-teeth-jpg.jpg

It destroys your skin.
images

antidrugs37.jpg

It kills you.
Man chronicles his death by meth use - Health - Addictions NBC News

070327_meth_hmed_215a.grid-6x2.jpg

Hence my assertion, these drug dealers are murderers.

We aren't talking about some party drug with little or no real problems in its use - we're talking destroyed lives, massive injury, and a slow, painful death.

We have to get rid of these evil killers, so I fully support the death penalty for people who make money by killing others.

Drug dealers are criminals, I agree, but if an adult decides to take the drug of his/her own free will, then they are to blame. I would only blame the drug dealer for children/teens becoming addicts.

What a terrible drug though. I can't understand why any adult would decide to take meth.

I think you may have a point there. If Pakistan can be in The Commonwealth then why not Malaysia.

Pakistan should be booted out of the Commonwealth too.

I agree.
All Australians should be strip searched and subjected to body scans before they enter or leave Australia.
So many evil murderers in that country, you must assume the whole population are daft bastards.

All Australians should be banned from setting foot in Indonesia anywhere, including Bali.
The Indonesian ambassador should be booted out of Australia, permanently.
All aid money from Australia to Indonesia should cease immediately...Australia to spend in on weapons instead.

Ice is methamphetamine-----it is a very strong stimulant. It comes in crystals----I am not sure how people use it---but I think they put some of the crystals into a cigarette---or something like that

Your comment is as disgusting as is the stinking shariah shit hole which is Indonesia. I knew very little about Malaysia---now I am learning----another stinking shariah shit hole

I knew very little

You never will, so fuck off.

I live in a city that has a large muslim population-----in fact several enclaves of the filth. ------because I have worked with muslims I did learn some of the mouth filth in which muslims engage----in both Arabic and Urdu. Most of the shit mouths
with which I worked were male-----but since I live near the filth---
I come into contact with the sluts in supermarkets and other shopping places. I never cease to be amazed by the stink that emerges out from under the black rags on their faces.
Anyone who imagines that those sluts with rags on their faces are sweet and demur----forget it-----they got the vocabularies of truck drivers----kinda like freddie

Forum List

Back