Sydney Powell's "Excuse" puts the BIG LIE of election fraud to rest...

Can you admit election fraud is a lie?

• Yes

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
Nonsense. You claim fraud. Prove it.

I never claimed fraud. I said that evidence to support that the election was stolen as Trump claimed is MASSIVE and I've offered to present it here systematically 100 times. No takers.

You claim the fraud evidence doesn't exist, is baseless, all wrong, disproven, and a conspiracy theory. Why won't you back that up with some proof or even evidence to show us how ANY of the evidence has been "disproven," or do you just make shit up 24 hours a day?
Post your evidence of "stolen election" or "fraud" or whatever you're claiming. Do it one item at a time with the most important first and we'll be glad to knock it apart

"I can prove the case of fraud."

The quote above boils down the frequent forum dialogue on the election.
Namely, poster 2bfreak says he can prove that the 2020 Presidential election was stolen and Don Trump really won.
He says he can prove it.

So, do it.

The future of Don Trump could depend upon 2bfreak's role in reversing the 2020 election.

Yet, he doesn't do anything ....(as far as I know).......he doesn't do anything other than whine about it on an internet gossipboard.

So do this, poster 2bfreak: Go to your local FBI office. Turn over all your evidence. And please, then come back to this assembled forum and let us know how it was received. Give us an articulate and fulsome report. Please.

Is that too much to ask of someone who claims he knows it was a fraud.... has the evidence to prove it was a fraud?

Hell, a responsible patriotic American citizen would take this evidence to people who can use it to further America, use it to do something about it.

Rather, than just incessantly ---and anonymously ----whine about it on an internet gossipboard.

No disrespect intended.

Post our claims. One at a time

No. Post your own claims. Quit deflecting and running away from the fact that the 2020 election was a total SCAM and an IMPOSSIBLE OUTCOME, and that you are not prepared to prove otherwise, otherwise you wouldn't keep running away from the evidence and topic like a frightened little girl pissing herself!

Post your evidence of "stolen election" or "fraud" or whatever you're claiming. Do it one item at a time with the most important first and we'll be glad to knock it apart

Will do so in Structured Debate with rules, where everything offered must be backed up with documentation and facts. You game?

Will do so in Structured Debate with rules, where everything offered must be backed up with documentation and facts. You game?
Go for it. No Gish Gallop. One item at a time

So are you saying you want to go over all the elements of the 2020 election in Structured Debate, item by item, for and against, offering evidence and supporting documentation proving or disproving the fraud was real? Yes or no, and I'll contact moderation to set it up. There will be rules, no horseshit, no BS, no games, no name calling, strictly the evidence FOR OR AGAINST fraud and everything claimed MUST BE SUPPORTED with documentation and evidence. Yes or no.

I am not going to read anything from the WP. They are proven liars.
So you chose ignorance.

Not a lot I can do about that.
No. You choose propaganda over the truth.
You chose a convenient lie over a difficult truth.

That makes it very hard on you when you because reality doesn’t really care about your ego.
Why is it difficult? Does the massive fraud have anything to do with that difficulty? My ego has nothing to do with a massive criminal conspiracy that stole the election.

So are you saying you want to go over all the elements of the 2020 election in Structured Debate, item by item, for and against, offering evidence and supporting documentation proving or disproving the fraud was real? Yes or no, and I'll contact moderation to set it up. There will be rules, no horseshit, no BS, no games, no name calling, strictly the evidence FOR OR AGAINST fraud and everything claimed MUST BE SUPPORTED with documentation and evidence. Yes or no.
Whatever

Why is it difficult? Does the massive fraud have anything to do with that difficulty? My ego has nothing to do with a massive criminal conspiracy that stole the election.
There was no massive fraud. That’s the convenient lie. The difficult truth is that a lot of people don’t like voted him out of office. He lost.

The hard part is when reality fails to corroborate you lie. That dissonance causes outbursts of anger, or even rage.

The courts have shown all of them to be not true.

THE COURTS HAVE DONE NO SUCH THING.

All the courts have shown is an unwillingness to take up matters to decide the outcome of a presidential election or at best that the way the cases were framed allowed them to be dismissed on procedural basis.

The evidence was never even scratched.

But no matter, that is not what I'm saying at all. I have no control over the courts, what I'm talking about is that a DISCUSSION BOARD as a matter of discussion, simply review the merits of the evidence to see how it stands the test of logic, reason and common sense out of pure topical interest, and the fact that all you half-baked witless Biden-humping cowards run away pissing yourselves yelling:

" . . . . but, THE COURTS!, the COURTS!" . . .

speaks volumes about what you really think.

BIDEN IS A BUM.

Joe couldn't make senior towel-boy at an express car wash.

Biden will never serve his full one term.
LIAR

The evidence was 100% to multiple courts. YOU IGNORE THIS FACT. HERE ARE SOME OF THE JUDGES WHO SAW THIS EVIDENCE RESPONSE:

"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “
did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "
present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

ANYBODY THAT TRIES TO CLAIM THE EVIDENCE WAS NEVER PRESENTED IS A TOTAL LIAR.
2 months later and nobody has presented any credible evidence of fraud, all the evidence was fabricated lies, and Sydney Powell admitted it.

You just can't admit Trump lost, and it is pathetic.

There was no massive fraud. That’s the convenient lie. The difficult truth is that a lot of people don’t like voted him out of office. He lost.

The hard part is when reality fails to corroborate you lie. That dissonance causes outbursts of anger, or even rage.

Nonsense. You claim fraud. Prove it.

I never claimed fraud. I said that evidence to support that the election was stolen as Trump claimed is MASSIVE and I've offered to present it here systematically 100 times. No takers.

You claim the fraud evidence doesn't exist, is baseless, all wrong, disproven, and a conspiracy theory. Why won't you back that up with some proof or even evidence to show us how ANY of the evidence has been "disproven," or do you just make shit up 24 hours a day?
None of your evidence held up in court, and it was presented by Guiliani and Trump's lawyers.

read what the judges said after they heard the fake evidence:

"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “
did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "
present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

So you chose ignorance.

That makes it very hard on you when you because reality doesn’t really care about your ego.
The evidence was 100% to multiple courts. YOU IGNORE THIS FACT. HERE ARE SOME OF THE JUDGES WHO SAW THIS EVIDENCE RESPONSE:

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

2 months later and nobody has presented any credible evidence of fraud, all the evidence was fabricated lies, and Sydney Powell admitted it.

So you chose ignorance.

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

Forum List

Back