Sycophants gather round

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
What does this say to "we the stinky tourist"?

IMG_3862.jpg

A war against cash is a war against freedom.
It's a means of deterring Private Transactions- ergo the gov't., by proxy of the fed reserve can (and make no mistake will) monitor ALL transactions so they can send in the IRS thugs to collect the user fees owed the fed reserve.
It's a means to track and monitor everyone, not just for taxes. For any reason they deem fit.

Federal Reserve Notes are legal tender, with the words "this note is legal tender for all debts, public and private" printed on each note.
Not so for checks, including traveler's checks, debit or credit cards, Bitcoin, direct bank transfers, direct or remote phone usage, PayPal, bonds, stocks, commercial paper,.. all is illusion. Paper ballots to vote. Cold, hard cash to pay for shit. Only way to go.

What does this say to "we the stinky tourist"?

View attachment 358694

How about silver slivers? Soon as I'm finished smelting down the ancestral serving sets and provided there's enough left over after casting bullets to dispatch the rampaging werewolves under Independence Day full moon riding the night sky, I'll get my packs of Camel no-filter with the rest.

• Banned
I'm guessing, to help out the poor federal reserve, I should cash in all my coins-

Forum List

Back