My former company has 12,000 employees, 13 active cases, 0 Deaths.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I have a lot of contacts at my old place of work and I asked a few of them how many people have gotten CV19. They told me an email was circulated that said there were 13 active cases and no one has died and Zero deaths out of 12,000. This is a large company with a very diverse population. The one distinction is there are very few people there over 65, probably around one percent. But there are many very unhealthy fat people over 45. The majority of the 12,000 employees are in the current high risk group between 21-44. I don't have a link but that's what I've heard from current employees.

I have a lot of contacts at my old place of work and I asked a few of them how many people have gotten CV19. They told me an email was circulated that said there were 13 active cases and no one has died and Zero deaths out of 12,000. This is a large company with a very diverse population. The one distinction is there are very few people there over 65, probably around one percent. But there are many very unhealthy fat people over 45. The majority of the 12,000 employees are in the current high risk group between 21-44. I don't have a link but that's what I've heard from current employees.
Pretty good record in my opinion. Hope they keep it.

Forum List

Back