Swiss vote overwhelmingly for same-sex marriage in referendum

No, i dont have to get along with that, and i especially dont allow children to be victimed by such actions as those faggoty parades. Dont like that i cant stand insane people, then get along with that.
Your personal feelings are your personal feelings. You can accept them as you please. But you can't deny the right on peaceful assembly for people on the basis of your personal views.

Your personal feelings are your personal feelings. You can accept them as you please. But you can't deny the right on peaceful assembly for people on the basis of your personal views.
Bwaaaaahhhaaaaa....Why do insane people have to prove that they are insane?

Who is insane there? The guys in dark-grey t-shirts who view themselves as the members of a lynch mob struggling for public morality?

Who is insane there? The guys in dark-grey t-shirts who view themselves as the members of a lynch mob struggling for public morality?
You mean the two guys who are trying to protect a black woman from being attacked by a crazy lunatic that thinks he is a woman?

......... 64% in favour with just a minority of backward fucks voting against. Another step forward for people against hate and a great day for the Swiss.
Disagreeing with same-sex marriage isn't the equivalent of "hate".

* By most religious standards homosexuality itself is a sin so marriage between them is obviously wrong.

* From a social viewpoint, same-sex marriage ought to be no different than heterosexual marriages. The idea that marriage is proof of one's love for another person is ridiculous in the first place. But if laws are concocted in order to award married couples special favours then there you have the reason for entering into marriage and I can see no justification for denying homosexuals equal rights.

Biden's handlers shoot him up from a battery of cortisone injections every morning, make sure the strings are firmly attached to his arms, legs, and mouth and then prod him out for short speeches. Unfortunately, sometimes his drooling gets the strings wet and soggy.

You mean the two guys who are trying to protect a black woman from being attacked by a crazy lunatic that thinks he is a woman?
You video doesn't show what preceded the scuffle. What I can see is the 'blond' guy is being attacked. If he was guilty of some actions before that, then he got what he deserved. But that is not about his sexual preferences. That is not what defines a person being an asshole or not.

You video doesn't show what preceded the scuffle. What I can see is the 'blond' guy is being attacked. If he was guilty of some actions before that, then he got what he deserved. But that is not about his sexual preferences. That is not what defines a person being an asshole or not.
You do know that the black woman is the Congresswoman of Washington DC? She doesnt like men in bikinis running up to her..

You do know that the black woman is the Congresswoman of Washington DC? She doesnt like men in bikinis running up to her..
She doesn't like? That is her personal issue. If this guy attacked her, then he got what he deserved. And doesn't matter whether he is gay or straight or something else. But I didn't see this on the video.

Forum List

Back