What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swiss vote overwhelmingly for same-sex marriage in referendum

Tommy Tainant

Platinum Member
Reaction score

64% in favour with just a minority of backward fucks voting against. Another step forward for people against hate and a great day for the Swiss.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Quick, Tommy, you better move there fast! You've finally found somewhere that will take you and find you normal.
You might want to step into the 21st century finally.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Boy, talk about a useless thread. At least you are good at something. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I know, right? We need more threads whining about the 2020 election "fraud".....and 30JUN21.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I know, right? We need more threads whining about the 2020 election "fraud".....and 30JUN21.
The fraud happened. You have to keep lying for what reason?

Confederate Soldier

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Call me a backwards fuck, but I would have voted against it. And how is it overwhelming? 75%+ is overwhelming, 64% is just 14% above a 50/50 split.

andaronjim

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

64% in favour with just a minority of backward fucks voting against. Another step forward for people against hate and a great day for the Swiss.
Bwaaaaahhaaaaaaa.....You just told a joke and you dont even know it.

With just a minority of backward fucks.......Who the fuck do you think is doing the backwards....You creepy assfucker....

Every day, you queers get weirder and weirder, and instead of keeping your immoral shit behind closed bedroom doors, you just cant accept, intelligent people not accepting you as normal....

The belief that there are such things as homosexuals is now accepted by almost all in the West. It is a false and recent belief, as pointed out here. Homosexuals are seen as human creatures that are like males and females, but different, like they are a third natural sex. The current fad is to say homosexuality is akin to a superpower not possessed by males and females, powers that it wielders should take pride in. When, in fact, sexual deviancy has always been with us.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The Swiss are gay.

But not near as gay as the Brits. We never had to send the Swiss hundreds of millions of dollars worth of Lend-Lease weapons to fend off the Nazis.

OP
Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Swiss are gay.

But not near as gay as the Brits. We never had to send the Swiss hundreds of millions of dollars worth of Lend-Lease weapons to fend off the Nazis.
How are the swiss gay when they are just catching up with the progressive USA ?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You are probably the craziest fuck on this board and that is the best you can do ?
I am not crazy. That is why you are reduced to making stupid comments like that. Fix your shithole, you are embarrassing the Western world.

Ringo

Gold Member
Reaction score
The losers who skipped biology and anatomy classes at school are winning.
--------
Hungary will not succumb to the blackmail of the European Commission and will not lift the ban on the promotion of homosexuality among children, Foreign Minister Szijjarto said:
"We will not compromise on the future of our children."

Hold on strong, guys. There must be islands of common sense even in the ocean of madness.

Last edited:

Ringo

Gold Member
Reaction score
The referendum on same-sex marriage in Switzerland caused the delight of human rights activists,
the never-existing referendum on the independence of Kosovo met their full understanding,
and the referendum on the return of Crimea to Russia is fiercely hated by them.
The "correct" expression of will is determined by Washington.

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Call me a backwards fuck, but I would have voted against it. And how is it overwhelming? 75%+ is overwhelming, 64% is just 14% above a 50/50 split.

Well, it's about 2/3rds of the people, that's overwhelming.

I guess you just want the government right up your a-hole, telling you how to live your life. What else do need them for? To hold your hand while crossing the road?

Confederate Soldier

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, it's about 2/3rds of the people, that's overwhelming.

I guess you just want the government right up your a-hole, telling you how to live your life. What else do need them for? To hold your hand while crossing the road?

Freedom to the point of depravity is what you'd like?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List