Psaki says that the GOP is pitting minority groups against one another

You are just creating a victim out of thin air. If we took away your victim cards you would have nothing left.

On that same note, Leave OUR kids alone.
I am not a victim & have never claimed to be one.
Like I said, I refuse to become a victim. The kids are the victims here & you are the perp/enabler.

Do you all still have kids or do you just count on the ones you can pervert as they grow up?
I figure between the deviancies/pederasty & clot shots, ya'll will be eliminated from the pool unless you can take normal children & pervert them into your deviant lifestyles.

And that's what it is REALLY all about, isn't it?
That's why you are in full court press coming for the kids

Jen Psaki claimed the Republican Party is returning to an old strategy of pitting minority groups against one another.

“I’ve been noticing the reemergence of a very old GOP playbook,” Psaki said, suggesting former President Richard Nixon encouraged the fear of black people in order to draw the votes of white people. “And it worked by pitting one group of Americans against another, the GOP successfully managed to split off southern whites from the Democratic Party.”

It “harkens back to President Richard Nixon’s infamous Southern strategy” in the 1968 election when the GOP “made a concerted effort to reach white Southerners who used to vote for Democrats by playing to their fears of African Americans and the Civil Rights Movement,” said Psaki.
“This is the same old GOP playbook,” she added. “Another cynical ploy to tear at the fabric of our society and damage the idea that out of many, we are one. All because they want so desperately to regain the White House.”

Comment:
Cynical Psaki is up to her old strategy of spreading left wing hate and fear.
Muslims and a lot of other Parents are opposed to transgenderism being taught to their children and it doesn't have anything to do with the Republicans.
Southerners stopped voting majority Democrat after decades of enduring left wing hate mongering from Hollywood and the Press.
Here is a clue for you Jen.
People will not vote for Politicians who want to harm their children.
People will not vote for Politicians who treat them with contempt and supremacy.
demafasict key play is to project…it’s nothing new

Forgot your lefty playbook? Your kids are everyone's kids.

Now go back and study like a good little commie.

Speaking of you claiming my kids, you are just wrong, Get Back Satan. Claim your own. So you wish to make MY children in your image? Magog, leave us.

I am not a victim & have never claimed to be one.
Like I said, I refuse to become a victim. The kids are the victims here & you are the perp/enabler.
So you create a problem to be solved. You need to mind your own offspring and leave mine alone. And I will do the same. I will NEVER allow you to make my kids or any other kids into your image. Out Satan.

The rest is trimmed as it's Evil trying to take over the earth one step at a time through out children. Stalin tried to do the same thing. Hitler was successful at it. Out, Satan.

It “harkens back to President Richard Nixon’s infamous Southern strategy” in the 1968 election when the GOP “made a concerted effort to reach white Southerners who used to vote for Democrats by playing to their fears of African Americans and the Civil Rights Movement,” said Psaki.

Is that really how the once Democratic stronghold of the South flipped to a Republican stronghold?

Is that really how the once Democratic stronghold of the South flipped to a Republican stronghold?

It already flipped during the 50s and earlier when FDR wouldn't toe the line for what was called "The Dixiecrats". And Truman wouldn't either.

Jen Psaki claimed the Republican Party is returning to an old strategy of pitting minority groups against one another.

“I’ve been noticing the reemergence of a very old GOP playbook,” Psaki said, suggesting former President Richard Nixon encouraged the fear of black people in order to draw the votes of white people. “And it worked by pitting one group of Americans against another, the GOP successfully managed to split off southern whites from the Democratic Party.”

“This is the same old GOP playbook,” she added. “Another cynical ploy to tear at the fabric of our society and damage the idea that out of many, we are one. All because they want so desperately to regain the White House.”

Comment:
Cynical Psaki is up to her old strategy of spreading left wing hate and fear.
Muslims and a lot of other Parents are opposed to transgenderism being taught to their children and it doesn't have anything to do with the Republicans.
Southerners stopped voting majority Democrat after decades of enduring left wing hate mongering from Hollywood and the Press.
Here is a clue for you Jen.
People will not vote for Politicians who want to harm their children.
People will not vote for Politicians who treat them with contempt and supremacy.
It is the Democrat Party that works very hard to divide Americans by race, gender, religion, region and economic class.
The Democrat Party practices Identity Politics, not the Republican Party.
Parents have a 100% right to be opposed to transgenderism being taught to their children in the public schools without being branded "homophobic" or "domestic terrorists".

It is the Democrat Party that works very hard to divide Americans by race, gender, religion, region and economic class.
The Democrat Party practices Identity Politics, not the Republican Party.
Parents have a 100% right to be opposed to transgenderism being taught to their children in the public schools without being branded "homophobic" or "domestic terrorists".

You are playing the victim card once again. How about discussing how you would work to make American Great Again instead of being the victim. And arresting and deporting all Democrats and Liberals is not the answer. How about how you would fix what is broke.

All I see is:

7rlp42.jpg

You are just creating a victim out of thin air. If we took away your victim cards you would have nothing left.

On that same note, Leave OUR kids alone.
White middle class Americans are the victims, douchebag. There's nothing "made-up" about that.

You are playing the victim card once again. How about discussing how you would work to make American Great Again instead of being the victim. And arresting and deporting all Democrats and Liberals is not the answer. How about how you would fix what is broke.
How do you make America great again? Vote every Dim out of office.

Last edited:
No, Jen.

The Democrats created this dueling grievance group situation on their own, dividing Americans into hyphenated groups with their Identity Politics. This is the Dems' doing, and it played a large role in the 2016 elections. And, obviously, it still does.

And now we have the GQP taking every opportunity to play the victim, too. So it's coming at us from BOTH parties now.

This is another one of the many reasons so many people don't belong to either party.
As always, any game democrats can invent republicans can learn to play

Many thanks to Ms. P. for giving me my first chuckle of the day.

If any party is pitting groups against one another, it is the Democratic Party.

President Biden is constantly crying buckets of tears for a certain group that he even claims are still subject to lynching!

Shame on him!

Many thanks to Ms. P. for giving me my first chuckle of the day.

If any party is pitting groups against one another, it is the Democratic Party.

President Biden is constantly crying buckets of tears for a certain group that he even claims are still subject to lynching!

Shame on him!

Biden has made many presentations to congress but you MAGAts are too busy trying to lock anyone up that disagrees with your alter reality to get anything done.

Forum List

Back