Swiss vote overwhelmingly for same-sex marriage in referendum

Last edited:
Say you're a young single dude, got a job downtown London somewhere, your own apartment. Big ass dude named Bubba moves in, he's your roommate, suddenly there are rumors at work you're gay. You try to move out, turns out there's service of process in court you didn't know anything about, and that big boy is legally your husband, now you've got to get a divorce, but he's got all your money laughing all the way to the bank for emotional distress etc., and judge just laughs you out of court, because you're a gay boy now.
Thanks for that. I hadnt really given it that much thought.

Are you going to peer through a keyhole to be aware what people do in their bedrooms?
That was the whole point in the 1990s' where i had no problem with that. But once the queers came out and started demanding everyone should accept them as normal, it became my problem along with many others who despise leftist insanity.

That was the whole point in the 1990s' where i had no problem with that. But once the queers came out and started demanding everyone should accept them as normal, it became my problem along with many others who despise leftist insanity.
You can accept them as you please. It is your personal choice. But they have the same rights as you do and hardly it will be changed.

You can accept them as you please. It is your personal choice. But they have the same rights as you do and hardly it will be changed.
Yeah, i dont go out and have a heterosexual day or month, but keep my sex to myself and my wife, not forcing anyone to accept me as i am. See how that works. But insane people will do insane things, and people dont have to accept that insanity as normal.

Yeah, i dont go out and have a heterosexual day or month, but keep my sex to myself and my wife, not forcing anyone to accept me as i am. See how that works. But insane people will do insane things, and people dont have to accept that insanity as normal.
You aren't inclined to do so because people of your ilk weren't systematically persecuted, discriminated and bullied because of their lifestyle.

You aren't inclined to do so because people of your ilk weren't systematically persecuted, discriminated and bullied because of their lifestyle.
Oh i see, so instead of everyone being equal, and not forcing immoral actions on others, faggots MUST show everyone else their mental illness.

Are you a fudge packer? You sure do act like you are.

Oh i see, so instead of everyone being equal, and not forcing immoral actions on others, faggots MUST show everyone else their mental illness.

Are you a fudge packer? You sure do act like you are.

How do they force something on others? With their parades? But that is exaggerating. They don't breach any laws. They are equal with their right on peaceful assembly with other people.

How do they force something on others? With their parades? But that is exaggerating. They don't breach any laws. They are equal with their right on peaceful assembly with other people.
So when a young child is walking down a street and queers show up dressed(or undressed) in their queerish ways, that isnt trying to influence immoral actions upon others?

Insane people do insane things.
1639773076827.png

So when a young child is walking down a street and queers show up dressed(or undressed) in their queerish ways, that isnt trying to influence immoral actions upon others?

Insane people do insane things.
View attachment 576837
Actually, the vast majority of gay people don't dress like this on an everyday basis. If some choose to look like this on an organized event to draw more attention, it is basically their right. Do they breach any law? No? Then get along with that.

Actually, the vast majority of gay people don't dress like this on an everyday basis. If some choose to look like this on an organized event to draw more attention, it is basically their right. Do they breach any law? No? Then get along with that.
No, i dont have to get along with that, and i especially dont allow children to be victimed by such actions as those faggoty parades. Dont like that i cant stand insane people, then get along with that.

Forum List

Back