Swiss Study: mRNA Alters DNA. And is Genotoxic.

Right on fucking cue. You certainly are a dumb bitch but at least you are a consistent dumb bitch

So are you really so dull you don't get how dull that statement is? YOU didn't have any side effects (that you know of) so...what? That proves the shots are great?

Right, then I can say hey! My covid was very mild, therefore Covid is not deadly.

Who's the dumb one again?

So, you think knowing if a car runs or not is the same thing as know if a study about mRNA and it effect on the body are the same and take the same amount of knowledge and understanding?

Really?

If you feel and broke your leg, are you going to go see a mechanic or a doctor?

Science says, you can't know, understand or utilize any of our outcomes because you haven't our ability to run the tests. Yes, that's exact it. Applied to the car industry, that would be like saying you're in no position to judge the merits of the car. You didn't build the engine.

It's idiotic

Science says, you can't know, understand or utilize any of our outcomes because you haven't our ability to run the tests. Yes, that's exact it. Applied to the car industry, that would be like saying you're in no position to judge the merits of the car. You didn't build the engine.

That is not even close to the same thing. Anyone that has ever driven a car can know if the car is moving or not, they can know if it starts or not. They can know if it is making a loud noise or billowing smoke.

A study like this is beyond your ability to understand, the only reason you think it is a good study is because it supports you already preconceived view of things.

A single study is meaningless, if these results can be replicated by other studies then they will be on to something.

If I showed you a single study that showed that cameras in the classroom improved performance by 250%, would you suddenly support cameras in the classrooms?

At this point, it APPEARS as well that the vaccines cause a whole lot of damage in people who did not need them in the first place.

That's a catastrophe

So that's the real rub with you, isn't it? Not that you have any real basis for your irrational beliefs,

Science has made terrible errors in the past

there are thousands of such stories and videos online from these medical professionals.

Does that not pass your purity test?

Yes? No? Nothing to see here?

CREDIBLE findings

It's not like you have to get off your fat butt and out of your easy chair and go to the library.....

A single study is meaningless, if these results can be replicated by other studies then they will be on to something.

1645894520493.jpeg

326 Athlete cardiac arrests, serious issues, 183 dead, after COVID shot

326 Athlete cardiac arrests, serious issues, 183 dead, after COVID shot

Latest VAERS estimate: 388,000 Americans killed by the COVID vaccines

Latest VAERS estimate: 388,000 Americans killed by the COVID vaccines

Acute Allergic Reactions to mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines

Acute Allergic Reactions to mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines

Smoking gun: Pfizer logs 1,223 deaths, 42,086 adverse reactions after just three months of vaccine rollout

Pfizer logs 1,223 deaths, 42,086 adverse reactions after just three months of vaccine rollout

CDC projects DEATHS to hit 15,600 per week in the US, but blames the deaths on COVID, not the vaccine

CDC projects DEATHS to hit 15,600 per week in the US, but blames the deaths on COVID, not the vaccine

A Pandemic of the Vaccinated.

he U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) announced this weekend that 80 percent of COVID-19 “Omicron variant” cases are found in so-called “fully vaccinated” individuals.

1645894754274.jpeg

Iceland halts Moderna jabs over heart-inflammation fears

Italy Holds 'March of the Vaccine Dead' To Remember Those Killed By The COVID-19 Vaccine

Real, Not Rare | Please Share

Government whistleblowers break wide open a federal conspiracy to suppress injury and death from COVID-19 vaccines

~S~

From your only clearly reputable source:
Anaphylaxis to the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines is currently estimated to occur in 2.5 to 11.1 cases per 1 million doses, largely in individuals with a history of allergy.1 Allergic concerns contribute to vaccine hesitancy; we investigated acute allergic reaction incidence after more than 60 000 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine administrations.
So people "with a history of allergy" should be cautious and consult with their doctor. Did we not know this already? Has it not been mentioned upfront?

Lets pretend for a second that this is accurate. (which is is not if you know anything about the VAERS system).

That would be a death rate of 0.07%. No 7%, but 0.07%.
they admit to how they came by their stats here GG>

but that isn't my point in posting all of what i found (after being advised i didn't need to get off my fat a**) :disbelief:

my point is real world results constitute 'science' , if nine outta ten rats learn the macarena , if 5% of test subjects grow a second head (to argue w/the first one on the USMB) , if gramps got wood from whatever snakeoil was being passed around , etc etc.....

Yes, these may not be laboratory perfect settings , yet they count as substantial evidence and summarily constitute validity for empirical methods

~S~

That is not even close to the same thing. Anyone that has ever driven a car can know if the car is moving or not, they can know if it starts or not. They can know if it is making a loud noise or billowing smoke.

A study like this is beyond your ability to understand, the only reason you think it is a good study is because it supports you already preconceived view of things.

If I showed you a single study that showed that cameras in the classroom improved performance by 250%, would you suddenly support cameras in the classrooms?

So right, if the vaccines do not stop transmission and make a lot of people sick, NOTHING TO SEE HERE. Right?

Here's the thing... most people are doing a lot more damage to their livers at their local bars than a small amount of vaccine...

To get the result they got, they had to expose those liver cells to what would be gallons of vaccine in a real human being.

It's kind of like all those products that got taken off the shelves because they killed some white mice by injected them with ungodly amounts of a substance.

View attachment 607204
Human guinea pigs are already on their third shot. Just have patience.

They don't even hide that the vaccine is a virus. Some of the vaccines (including Sputnik) are living DNA viruses. They just think that people are too dumb to understand it. It's like genocide.

I guess this is great news then, huh? OH YAY, the shots change DNA but only in TEST TUBES. Nothing to see here! Oh, don't pay any mind to soft tissues cancers being up...
In vitro is noit the same as in the body because reactions can be forced

Just admit that the study doesn;t show what you said it does

Forum List

Back