Swiss Study: mRNA Alters DNA. And is Genotoxic.

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
This is terrible, if it holds beyond "test tubes" and in real human bodies.

From the study itself:

in this study, we aim to examine the effect of BNT162b2 on a human liver cell line in vitro and investigate if BNT162b2 can be reverse transcribed into DNA through endogenous mechanisms.

(BNT162b2 refers to the Pfizer mRNA shot)

Discussion:

In this study we present evidence that COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 is able to enter the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro......In the current study, we employed a human liver cell line for in vitro investigation. It is worth investigating if the liver cells also present the vaccine-derived SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, which could potentially make the liver cells targets for previously primed spike protein reactive cytotoxic T cells. There has been case reports on individuals who developed autoimmune hepatitis [39] after BNT162b2 vaccination. To obtain better understanding of the potential effects of BNT162b2 on liver function, in vivo models are desired for future studies......Our study shows that BNT162b2 can be reverse transcribed to DNA in liver cell line Huh7, and this may give rise to the concern if BNT162b2-derived DNA may be integrated into the host genome and affect the integrity of genomic DNA, which may potentially mediate genotoxic side effects.

"Genotoxic" generally means cancer.

Right.

Study here:

I remember telling people this in March 2020.

"You're insane!"

A lot of people did go something close to insane. It was a Moral Panic and too many bought in. But the worst was the shots. You can take off a face mask and take down the partitions. These vaccines--if this study is true, and the signals look like it is, some of the long range side effects will be cancer and immune destroying diseases.

It's interesting how people like @candycorn, who told us to FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!, now think the science is somehow funny. I don't think cancer or life-altering autoimmune diseases are funny, especially when people were told get a shot or lose your job, etc. But I guess to each their own.

Here's the thing... most people are doing a lot more damage to their livers at their local bars than a small amount of vaccine...

To get the result they got, they had to expose those liver cells to what would be gallons of vaccine in a real human being.

It's kind of like all those products that got taken off the shelves because they killed some white mice by injected them with ungodly amounts of a substance.

1645878527672.png

From the study itself:

in this study, we aim to examine the effect of BNT162b2 on a human liver cell line in vitro and investigate if BNT162b2 can be reverse transcribed into DNA through endogenous mechanisms.

Discussion:

In this study we present evidence that COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 is able to enter the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro......In the current study, we employed a human liver cell line for in vitro investigation. It is worth investigating if the liver cells also present the vaccine-derived SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, which could potentially make the liver cells targets for previously primed spike protein reactive cytotoxic T cells. There has been case reports on individuals who developed autoimmune hepatitis [39] after BNT162b2 vaccination. To obtain better understanding of the potential effects of BNT162b2 on liver function, in vivo models are desired for future studies......Our study shows that BNT162b2 can be reverse transcribed to DNA in liver cell line Huh7, and this may give rise to the concern if BNT162b2-derived DNA may be integrated into the host genome and affect the integrity of genomic DNA, which may potentially mediate genotoxic side effects.

Right.

Study here:

Oh and bonus: The study says this process happens in six hours.

Yes, six.

Was there a reliable study conducted in March 2020 with similar findings?
IN march 2020?

EXACTLY IN March 2020?

I Don't Know.

They have known this for years.

MRNA platforms are not brand new.

There has been research on them going back years.

However, you should try to find something EXACTLY in March 2020 if you doubt me.

Fuckin libtards man.

<ahem>

Predatory Journals: What They Are and How to Avoid Them

Abstract​

Predatory journals—also called fraudulent, deceptive, or pseudo-journals—are publications that claim to be legitimate scholarly journals, but misrepresent their publishing practices. Some common forms of predatory publishing practices include falsely claiming to provide peer review, hiding information about Article Processing Charges (APCs), misrepresenting members of the journal’s editorial board, and other violations of copyright or scholarly ethics. Because of their increasing prevalence, this article aims to provide helpful information for authors on how to identify and avoid predatory journals.
Predatory Journals: What They Are and How to Avoid Them

Journal citation reports and the definition of a predatory journal: The case of the Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute (MDPI)

M Ángeles Oviedo-García
Research Evaluation, Volume 30, Issue 3, July 2021, Pages 405–419, Journal citation reports and the definition of a predatory journal: The case of the Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute (MDPI)
Published:
11 August 2021

Abstract​

The extent to which predatory journals can harm scientific practice increases as the numbers of such journals expand, in so far as they undermine scientific integrity, quality, and credibility, especially if those journals leak into prestigious databases. Journal Citation Reports (JCRs), a reference for the assessment of researchers and for grant-making decisions, is used as a standard whitelist, in so far as the selectivity of a JCR-indexed journal adds a legitimacy of sorts to the articles that the journal publishes. The Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute (MDPI) once included on Beall’s list of potential, possible or probable predatory scholarly open-access publishers, had 53 journals ranked in the 2018 JCRs annual report. These journals are analysed, not only to contrast the formal criteria for the identification of predatory journals, but taking a step further, their background is also analysed with regard to self-citations and the source of those self-citations in 2018 and 2019. The results showed that the self-citation rates increased and was very much higher than those of the leading journals in the JCR category. Besides, an increasingly high rate of citations from other MDPI-journals was observed. The formal criteria together with the analysis of the citation patterns of the 53 journals under analysis all singled them out as predatory journals. Hence, specific recommendations are given to researchers, educational institutions and prestigious databases advising them to review their working relations with those sorts of journals.
Journal citation reports and the definition of a predatory journal: The case of the Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute (MDPI)

you're welcome.

Actually I am pretty impressed with the construction of this study. I would say it merits further studies. But this study does not prove all the crazy antivaxxer misinformation spread over the last couple of years.

IN march 2020?

EXACTLY IN March 2020?

I Don't Know.

However, you should try to find something EXACTLY in March 2020 if you doubt me.

Fuckin libtards man.

I believe they had been tinkering with it for years, but declined it for all but cancer treatments right? Too risky or something like that.

Actually I am pretty impressed with the construction of this study. I would say it merits further studies. But this study does not prove all the crazy antivaxxer misinformation spread over the last couple of years.

Oh. You mean crazy misinformation like 'it changes your DNA?'. Like the stuff that's in this well-constructed study?

When do we not get called names for being right?

IN march 2020?

EXACTLY IN March 2020?

I Don't Know.

Fuckin libtards man.
Without studies, how did you know?

Why is that a bonus? are you actually rooting for pharmaceutical induced hepatic cancer?

Absolutely not. That was sarcasm. My two children and my parents are double vaxxed. My parents are boosted.

Oh. You mean crazy misinformation like 'it changes your DNA?'. Like the stuff that's in this well-constructed study?

When do we not get called names for being right?
Wild ass guesses aint science. This is the problem with all the crazy anti vaxxer stuff. Make up enough crazy stuff and serach for any possible information that might seem to make it less crazy aint really being right. Just sayin...

From the study itself:

Discussion:

Right.

Study here:

you might want to actually read the article as it clearly states

At this stage, we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from BNT162b2 is integrated into the cell genome.

Forum List

Back