Sweet Victory For Earth Is The Destruction Of Religion.

Joe, that's not what religion is. If it was, then no one would be religious because of unanswered questions. I'm religious and certainly don't have all the answers, but that doesn't mean there are no answers. It means I haven't discovered them yet. In fact, the answers can even be revealed, but it takes forever for our intelligence to catch up to God's. Truth is, what we call physics, God calls technique. We don't create it, we stumble on to it. Then we strive to understand how it works.

For instance, anyone who has read the Bible knows that there are more dimensions than we have discovered. Their attributes are described in the Bible. But, until recently man couldn't wrap his head around those properties, and when a property unique to our realm was witnessed an immediate conclusion of lie, fable or metaphor arises as an explanation. e.g. Man can't float, therefore there was no Transfiguration, it is a fable. Philosophers merely ponder the things we can't explain. Like the 3 hour darkness that covered the earth during the crucifixion of Christ.

Ask science if they now believe it was possible for Christ to appear and disappear like it is recorded in the Bible. Those that saw it happen had absolutely no idea how it happened. We didn't see it happen but we know how it happened. The stretching of a dimension.
it never happened, that stuff was written about several generations after the supposed facts. Religion is just a bunch of lies and made up shit.

It did happen and the stuff was written before 70 AD which is why there is no mention of the most important catastrophe in Jewish history, the destruction of the Temple.
Do we ask science about the amazing anti-gravity formula in the bibles?

The jeebus ascending to heaven is pretty cool and the jeebus dimension shift sounds fascinating.
Good. You're never to old to learn........... :)

no one is ever too old to learn. Some just refuse
Yep. Every believer born into a geographic region that has a dominant religion other than one you were born into has the wrong religion.

Although, they say the same thing about you.

Caliber of weapons and volume of fire usually decides who has the "correct" religion / gawds.

Joe, that's not what religion is. If it was, then no one would be religious because of unanswered questions. I'm religious and certainly don't have all the answers, but that doesn't mean there are no answers. It means I haven't discovered them yet. In fact, the answers can even be revealed, but it takes forever for our intelligence to catch up to God's. Truth is, what we call physics, God calls technique. We don't create it, we stumble on to it. Then we strive to understand how it works.

For instance, anyone who has read the Bible knows that there are more dimensions than we have discovered. Their attributes are described in the Bible. But, until recently man couldn't wrap his head around those properties, and when a property unique to our realm was witnessed an immediate conclusion of lie, fable or metaphor arises as an explanation. e.g. Man can't float, therefore there was no Transfiguration, it is a fable. Philosophers merely ponder the things we can't explain. Like the 3 hour darkness that covered the earth during the crucifixion of Christ.

Ask science if they now believe it was possible for Christ to appear and disappear like it is recorded in the Bible. Those that saw it happen had absolutely no idea how it happened. We didn't see it happen but we know how it happened. The stretching of a dimension.
it never happened, that stuff was written about several generations after the supposed facts. Religion is just a bunch of lies and made up shit.

It did happen and the stuff was written before 70 AD which is why there is no mention of the most important catastrophe in Jewish history, the destruction of the Temple.
Do we ask science about the amazing anti-gravity formula in the bibles?

The jeebus ascending to heaven is pretty cool and the jeebus dimension shift sounds fascinating.
Good. You're never to old to learn........... :)

no one is ever too old to learn. Some just refuse
The Rylands Lib rary Papyrus P52, also known as the St. John's fragment and with an accession reference of Papyrus Rylands Greek 457, is a fragment from a papyruscodex, measuring only 3.5 by 2.5 inches (8.9 by 6 cm) at its widest;
Although Rylands is generally accepted as the earliest extant record of a canonical New Testamenttext,the dating of the papyrus is by no means the subject of consensus among scholars. The style of the script is Hadrianic,[3] which would suggest a most probable date somewhere between 117 CE and 138 CE. But the difficulty of fixing the date of a fragment based solely on paleographic evidence allows a much wider range, potentially extending from before 100 CE past 150 CE.[4]
So several generations after the supposed facts. It's all hearsay.

The factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is clearly demonstrated within the following video. I gradually get more and more fired up in the video as I reveal information that will blow everyone on this planet away as thousands of years are compounded into a nutshell of 23 minutes. so break out your popcorn, you are going to love this one, with a passion one way or many others.

Feature:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps.Be good, be strong!

What a tragedy. If anyone believes in any god then there is no way of distinguishing amongst us. Jesus Christ has no more credibility than some totem pole in Zanzibar. Because it’s all religion. So if the terrorists blow up an Israeli school bus of children, some nuns keeping watch over dying Indians in Bombay are just as much to blame, just as malevolent. Because they, too, are religious. Wouldn’t life be so much more peaceful if we could get rid of those nuns?

And for a tormented, starving mother in Somalia holding her emaciated child, would not the more honorable thing to do for her would be to tell her “Quit praying you fool, there is no God, this life is all there is. Just accept what you got. Hope is for losers.”

After all, the disbeliever has demonstrated all the evidence for the supernatural has been explained away and disproven.

Religion is an attempt to answer the unprovable questions of where we come from, and what happens to the software that drives our flesh when we die.

For an opinion on the subject to be present, faith is required because those questions are, by definition, unprovable.

The closer we get to a reasonable explanation for how we came to exist, the easier it is to put religions, especially those religions that based on ancient texts, in to proper perspective.

Why assume they are unprovable or unanswerable? Why not exercise some faith that there are answers to questions?
The only things that require faith are things that have no basis in reality, things that do are evident and require nothing of you whatsoever.

Religion is an attempt to answer the unprovable questions of where we come from, and what happens to the software that drives our flesh when we die.

For an opinion on the subject to be present, faith is required because those questions are, by definition, unprovable.

The closer we get to a reasonable explanation for how we came to exist, the easier it is to put religions, especially those religions that based on ancient texts, in to proper perspective.

Why assume they are unprovable or unanswerable? Why not exercise some faith that there are answers to questions?
The only things that require faith are things that have no basis in reality, things that do are evident and require nothing of you whatsoever.

That's only because we can touch, feel, smell, and taste the material world while the common view of Heaven being located in the fifth dimension, being presently without proof, is plausible.

That's only because we can touch, feel, smell, and taste the material world while the common view of Heaven being located in the fifth dimension, being presently without proof, is plausible.

It's not plausible at all.

There's no reason to accept supernatural realms as a plausible assertion.

It's very easy for creationists or ID'iots or religionists to pursue this matter in the proper way.

First, establish a solid theory for the idea of something outside of the "materialist" realm (i.e., the "supernatural"). Then, establish a theory that relies on an established method of investigation and shows a correlation.

Then the ID'iots and creationists and supernaturalists will have something worth reviewing.

It's very easy for creationists or ID'iots or religionists to pursue this matter in the proper way.

First, establish a solid theory for the idea of something outside of the "materialist" realm (i.e., the "supernatural"). Then, establish a theory that relies on an established method of investigation and shows a correlation.

Then the ID'iots and creationists and supernaturalists will have something worth reviewing.

There's no need for me to re-establish something that leading mathematicians have long established. You need to get off the forum long enough to catch up with what's going on in the world.

The factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is clearly demonstrated within the following video. I gradually get more and more fired up in the video as I reveal information that will blow everyone on this planet away as thousands of years are compounded into a nutshell of 23 minutes. so break out your popcorn, you are going to love this one, with a passion one way or many others.

Feature:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps.Be good, be strong!

What a tragedy. If anyone believes in any god then there is no way of distinguishing amongst us. Jesus Christ has no more credibility than some totem pole in Zanzibar. Because it’s all religion. So if the terrorists blow up an Israeli school bus of children, some nuns keeping watch over dying Indians in Bombay are just as much to blame, just as malevolent. Because they, too, are religious. Wouldn’t life be so much more peaceful if we could get rid of those nuns?

And for a tormented, starving mother in Somalia holding her emaciated child, would not the more honorable thing to do for her would be to tell her “Quit praying you fool, there is no God, this life is all there is. Just accept what you got. Hope is for losers.”

After all, the disbeliever has demonstrated all the evidence for the supernatural has been explained away and disproven.

Hope may be for losers but they are happy. You come off as being a very unhappy and most miserable human being. For your information, Jesus was a very real person.

There's no need for me to re-establish something that leading mathematicians have long established. You need to get off the forum long enough to catch up with what's going on in the world.
What leading mathematicians have established the existence of supernatural realms / gawds?

What leading mathematicians have established the existence of supernatural realms / gawds?

As I stated very plainly in my post, it is not proven that Heaven exists in another dimension. What I stated also plainly was that since dimensions exist, it is mathematical plausible that Heaven could exist in another dimension. Do you deny that you live in at least a four dimensional material world? Possibly even a 26 dimensional world? Did you not take 7th grade geometry?

Feature:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps.Be good, be strong!

Hope may be for losers but they are happy. You come off as being a very unhappy and most miserable human being. For your information, Jesus was a very real person.

You are correct, I am in many or most ways a very sad person because I am sad for so much of humanity. (see Ecclesiastes 1:18)

But I think you misinterpreted the rest of my post? I was speaking as though I was representing the views of top poster, not myself. It was he who acted as though religion is so horrible, not I. It was he who might bring down the most impoverished or oppressed in the world by telling them their hope in some god is worthless because there is no God. That was how I extended his point of view. I surely do not hold such a position. Not only is their hope real, their suffering is of great virtue, and it puts them on a level of glory far above those who mock God or the faith. IMO.

Feature:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps.Be good, be strong!

You are correct, I am in many or most ways a very sad person because I am sad for so much of humanity. (see Ecclesiastes 1:18)

But I think you misinterpreted the rest of my post? I was speaking as though I was representing the views of top poster, not myself. It was he who acted as though religion is so horrible, not I. It was he who might bring down the most impoverished or oppressed in the world by telling them their hope in some god is worthless because there is no God. That was how I extended his point of view. I surely do not hold such a position. Not only is their hope real, their suffering is of great virtue, and it puts them on a level of glory far above those who mock God or the faith. IMO.

Allow me to extend a personal apology to you. I am terribly sorry for misunderstanding your post.

Feature:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps.Be good, be strong!

Allow me to extend a personal apology to you. I am terribly sorry for misunderstanding your post.

Thanks human being, but no apologies necessary. Your response only alerted me to the fact that my comments were not easily understood or interpreted properly. I will note that for the future. :)

Your ilk have been trying to eliminate religion for 6+ millennium.

Good luck with your current project. I somehow think that your brilliant revelation will not be noticed at all in history.

See?!?

I told you....

UnProvable.

Origins and after-life: All options are equally possible and all Monkeys get to decide, in the privacy of their own minds, which are plausible.

Do you really think that the ancient stories are the final Word on God? :dunno:

`

See?!? I told you.... UnProvable.

Origins and after-life: All options are equally possible and all Monkeys get to decide, in the privacy of their own minds, which are plausible.
Your opinion does not speak for others. Once one knows what I know, or what untold millions of others know, then all options are no longer possible. The evidence is clear, Jesus Christ is God. There is no other. You don’t accept the empirical evidence or you do not like it. I love it! The signs and wonders are indescribably fantastic! They all weave together so nicely with Scripture, with the Church’s teachings, with the historical record, and with the revelations of the saints.

Do you really think that the ancient stories are the final Word on God? :dunno:
What difference does it make as far as our salvation is concerned? All that is needed to be revealed has been revealed. I would be the sorriest of fools to turn my back on that which has been already given to us.

Dude... it's not my opinion that proof of origins and proof of after-life remains elusive to Monkeys... it's a fact.

Another fact: With regards to origins and after-life, all the stories have equal, unprovable possibilities, and every Monkey has the right to decide, in the privacy of their own stubborn attitude, what stories seem plausible to them.

Fact #3: Everyone has the right to be wrong.

Dude... it's not my opinion that proof of origins and proof of after-life remains elusive to Monkeys... it's a fact.
Well then I misunderstood what you meant by Monkeys. I thought you were referring to all of us plebians as the monkeys who are sure of things one cannot possibly be sure of. Hence, my remark.

Another fact: With regards to origins and after-life, all the stories have equal, unprovable possibilities, and every Monkey has the right to decide, in the privacy of their own stubborn attitude, what stories seem plausible to them.
I agree and have no problem with everyone has a right to think or believe whatever they may, but it was your contention that all stories about origins and the after life are unprovable which was what I was objecting to. God’s existence is far from unprovable (improvable I think the proper word). And if given that as a premise, you cannot possibly say then that God cannot reveal more knowledge to one where another may be deprived of that gift.

Last edited:
Sweet Victory For Earth Is The Destruction Of Religion.

True,,, if you don't mind just considering yourself destined as worm food with zero hope for the future.

It's amazing how the anti religion people all sound alike in trying to explain how their thought process is new and revolutionary

Yet you evade contesting the facts that prove that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and because you are unable you desperately scramble to try and make your delusions the issue.

Very weak and pathetic and I suspect I will find the same thing over and over again right here on this very thread as I ease through the responses.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Forum List

Back