Sweet Victory For Earth Is The Destruction Of Religion.

Jesus said to look at the fruit to judge the tree.

Christianity has had its problems, but in the modern world, no other idea inspires more charity than Christianity.

In my town, Catholic Charities feeds hundreds of homeless every night, and gives them a warm place to sleep when it is cold.

I don't see atheism inspiring that kind of selfless dedication to others.

On the contrary, the fruits of atheism seem to be unhappiness, intolerance, and hate.

Look at the way this forum's atheists behave, or any other forum's atheists.

Look at the lawsuits they are constantly launching against Christians.

Look at the way atheists have behaved when they controlled countries like Russia, China or Cuba.

Or look at the terrors of the French Revolution.

I agree. I'm an agnostic but I see the good works that these people do and I support them.

There was an episode of South Park that revealed the truth. If atheists ever did manage to kill off all religion, they would break up into factions and start killing off each other.

The factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is clearly demonstrated within the following video. I gradually get more and more fired up in the video as I reveal information that will blow everyone on this planet away as thousands of years are compounded into a nutshell of 23 minutes. so break out your popcorn, you are going to love this one, with a passion one way or many others.

Feature:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps.Be good, be strong!

Before getting too full of yourself for revealing things that will blow people's minds, remember that you wont be saying anything that others haven't said for thousands of years. There are no new ideas, and because of how old religion is, and how it is indeed all based on lies, anything we might think to say about it has been said already.

Jesus said to look at the fruit to judge the tree.

Christianity has had its problems, but in the modern world, no other idea inspires more charity than Christianity.

In my town, Catholic Charities feeds hundreds of homeless every night, and gives them a warm place to sleep when it is cold.

I don't see atheism inspiring that kind of selfless dedication to others.

On the contrary, the fruits of atheism seem to be unhappiness, intolerance, and hate.

Look at the way this forum's atheists behave, or any other forum's atheists.

Look at the lawsuits they are constantly launching against Christians.

Look at the way atheists have behaved when they controlled countries like Russia, China or Cuba.

Or look at the terrors of the French Revolution.

You are correct. Atheists are full of unhappiness, intolerance, and hate. They simply cannot abide the peace and joy Christians exhibit.
Atheists hate to attack Christians because they could never converse with one another. They would end up fighting over which one is the most intelligent.

Yeah, peace and joy coming from an angry, self-hating zealot. You folks are just fountains of peace and joy.

Joe, that's not what religion is. If it was, then no one would be religious because of unanswered questions. I'm religious and certainly don't have all the answers, but that doesn't mean there are no answers. It means I haven't discovered them yet. In fact, the answers can even be revealed, but it takes forever for our intelligence to catch up to God's. Truth is, what we call physics, God calls technique. We don't create it, we stumble on to it. Then we strive to understand how it works.

For instance, anyone who has read the Bible knows that there are more dimensions than we have discovered. Their attributes are described in the Bible. But, until recently man couldn't wrap his head around those properties, and when a property unique to our realm was witnessed an immediate conclusion of lie, fable or metaphor arises as an explanation. e.g. Man can't float, therefore there was no Transfiguration, it is a fable. Philosophers merely ponder the things we can't explain. Like the 3 hour darkness that covered the earth during the crucifixion of Christ.

Ask science if they now believe it was possible for Christ to appear and disappear like it is recorded in the Bible. Those that saw it happen had absolutely no idea how it happened. We didn't see it happen but we know how it happened. The stretching of a dimension.
Sure it is!

Philosophies, styles and ways of life may abound, but when one of them attempts to answer the unprovable questions of origins and after-life, it becomes a religion.

Obviously that's my humble opinion.

:dunno: What's your definition of "religion"?​

Why assume they are unprovable or unanswerable? Why not exercise some faith that there are answers to questions?
Proving them to oneself is what faith is all about, Brother!

What makes them unprovable questions is that everyone, and I mean EVERYone, can provide exactly zero proofs backing up the answers that they have so much faith in to people who believe other tales of origins and after-life with equal fervor, faith, passion and fortitude.

Origins and after-life... Nobody has proof. Nobody. If somebody had proof, faith in the matter would be moot.

`

it never happened, that stuff was written about several generations after the supposed facts. Religion is just a bunch of lies and made up shit.

Religion is neither lie nor truth. Religion is the attempt to explain the unexplainable with the confidence of knowledge.

It's the books and stories that the religious world revolves around which must be judged as truth or speculation.

Joe, that's not what religion is. If it was, then no one would be religious because of unanswered questions. I'm religious and certainly don't have all the answers, but that doesn't mean there are no answers. It means I haven't discovered them yet. In fact, the answers can even be revealed, but it takes forever for our intelligence to catch up to God's. Truth is, what we call physics, God calls technique. We don't create it, we stumble on to it. Then we strive to understand how it works.

For instance, anyone who has read the Bible knows that there are more dimensions than we have discovered. Their attributes are described in the Bible. But, until recently man couldn't wrap his head around those properties, and when a property unique to our realm was witnessed an immediate conclusion of lie, fable or metaphor arises as an explanation. e.g. Man can't float, therefore there was no Transfiguration, it is a fable. Philosophers merely ponder the things we can't explain. Like the 3 hour darkness that covered the earth during the crucifixion of Christ.

Ask science if they now believe it was possible for Christ to appear and disappear like it is recorded in the Bible. Those that saw it happen had absolutely no idea how it happened. We didn't see it happen but we know how it happened. The stretching of a dimension.
it never happened, that stuff was written about several generations after the supposed facts. Religion is just a bunch of lies and made up shit.

It did happen and the stuff was written before 70 AD which is why there is no mention of the most important catastrophe in Jewish history, the destruction of the Temple.

Religion is an attempt to answer the unprovable questions of where we come from, and what happens to the software that drives our flesh when we die.

For an opinion on the subject to be present, faith is required because those questions are, by definition, unprovable.

The closer we get to a reasonable explanation for how we came to exist, the easier it is to put religions, especially those religions that based on ancient texts, in to proper perspective.

I assumed the OP was abut to reveal something to us that would be of benefit. I guess not. Apparently, we are continuing to look for your "reasonable explanation".

Fortunately, reasonable is as reasonable does.

I know that I lose very little sleep at night considering the options. That's all I can ask, eh?

It did happen and the stuff was written before 70 AD which is why there is no mention of the most important catastrophe in Jewish history, the destruction of the Temple.
Do we ask science about the amazing anti-gravity formula in the bibles?

The jeebus ascending to heaven is pretty cool and the jeebus dimension shift sounds fascinating.

The jeebus ascending to heaven is pretty cool and the jeebus dimension shift sounds fascinating.
When you call Jesus "jeebus" you make yourself look like a troll.

When you call Jesus "jeebus" you make yourself look like a troll.
Think of it as (cybernetically), trying to calm down someone who is hysterical.

Biblical dimension shifts, supernatural occurrences, etc., suggests someone needs a timeout to collect their thoughts and get their BP and respiration back to resting levels.

The global religious institutional quagmire is very useful for the instability phases and will be used for the whole final cycle of global war leading to world government as in WW1, WW2 and the Cold War global war cycles. What defines a world war is global scope, not "hot" or "cold" nature. So we are in the preparatory GWOT stage of the FOURTH cycle with the same intended outcome a number of years from now: world government.

Global religions will not be removed until AFTER world government is completed, though a few may be sacrificed along the way, like Jehovah's witnesses organization[*], but overall the global complex is retained through the final cycle.

Now why keep religions in tact and functioning a while longer?

1. They aid division, confusion and fighting which is required in a global war, as in the others, religion aids the process of directed violence for a political agenda; and that will be useful for the whole final cycle.

2. Religions have an enormous global hard wealth store in 100s of trillions of dollars value that is to be maintained until the end of the cycle. That wealth store can then be used to aid the final stage boost into global national system recovery as religion begins to be dissolved and provides a handy massive hard capital boost. It takes time, but it will be a global accelerated operation.

3. Deposing religions make world peace more believable and thus the world government presentation is more acceptable that it will achieve "world peace" by its own definition which requires final reorganization of all global institutions. The mass quagmire of global religion is removed for one world religion, and people will understand removing religions aids the world peace process greatly.

"Sweet victory for earth is the destruction of religion" is to be a globally recognized reality, that is why world government deposes religion at the end of the cycle under their full global authority because many in the world realize religion is part of the global problem. This is the Daniel 8:25 "bring many to ruin" parallel Daniel 11:44 "devote many to destruction" world government period as religious adherents will be part of those global purges, but others are also slated for removal.

(Revelation 16:12,19; Revelation 17:11-18, and Revelation 18:9-19 all place global religion as existent deep into the final cycle, and destroyed after the cycle completes.)

The most significant period in human history may seem to be the WW4 global stressing cycle we are entering, and it will be up to its time, but the period under world government is when the real world ordering will be applied and it will be far more significant because they will not sell their agendas with political, ideological and religious propaganda, they will do whatever they want whenever they want and they will tell no one what is up, yet it will be a real period of world "peace and security" at the same time as per Daniel 8:25 "freedom from care" AND "bring many to ruin" simultaneously. (Rev13:15-18)

Now prophecy AND global cycle logic BOTH point to a final cycle and the removal of global religion as that cycle ends and after under world government. (the "8th King", "King North", etc)

===

That is the period that will trigger greater super-universal rival sovereign forces as it is not humans who will rule earth, but prostitute religions forgot who that person is, he is immortal spirit being. Human world government is eventually deposed as well, thus all the big changes go in a final sequence people can recognize when it comes: WW4/tribulation -to- world government -to- global religion removal -to- super human "kingdom" arrival for final sovereign confrontation and universal/global conquest, aka "Armageddon".

One does not need to be religious to see this, in fact imo it aids the process to not be blinded by religion—the logic is present in the WW cycles since WW1. It is a fourth global cycle coming up, and imo in it will result in world government and that basic anti-religious process above.

The coming big global tribulation cycle is just the global "problem" to be applied in controlled manner for which world government is the ultimate "solution". Most of the world's rich and powerful will fully accept and admire world government global healing (Rev13:3) and astounding final presentation (Rev17:8). The final cycle takes several years to unwind to world government.

===

[*] As an example Jehovah's witnesses "Bethel" "worldwide organization" will be deconstructed as the final cycle begins soon. That corporate takeover is an example of a religious attack peppered in along the course of the final cycle, but it is not the "attack on Babylon the Great". The global religious complex is saved for last for the full effect of that destruction of that global institution. This is why JWs are deluded to expect "the end of the world"; it is a cover for the end of the JW organization, the world keeps plodding along into the fourth cycle that will just be beginning.

Uncertainty and premature "end" delusions, present in the Christian complex of religious error, aid the cover for the final cycle that is a final phase of some years towards full World Government, a very basic and easy to see reality imo, by logic and knowledge of the three cycles that preceded the fourth one coming up: they all end in a United Nations related presentation—the fourth cycle "UN" presentation is world government.

Last edited:

Good. You're never to old to learn........... :)

no one is ever too old to learn. Some just refuse

That's true!

There are SO many people who have their minds firmly made up about religious subjects. The term "Closed-minded" comes to thought.

:beer: Possibilities!!​

Yeah, peace and joy coming from an angry, self-hating zealot. You folks are just fountains of peace and joy.

And you are a classic example for making his point. Every single post of yours is an attack.[/QUOTE

And you are a classic example for making his point. Every single post of yours is an attack.
I was responding to a series of posts intended only to denigrate those who don't believe as you zealots believe.

You're rather selective in your feigned condemnation.

The foundation of every religion is a ridiculous story of how we got here.

The factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video will continue to go uncontested as Ashtara also confirmed by evading contesting those very facts with so much as a shred of validity but instead desperately scrambling to make Ashtara's delusions the issue. All this to do with what Ashtara is up too is already revealed within the video

Thanks for the demonstration of desperately scrambling to try and make your delusions the issue because of not being able to contest the facts that prove that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps.Be good, be strong!

Then by all means enlighten us. Tell us how we got here. We await your well of knowledge to overflow and save us all. Please provide us with a list of your books and publications and other credits so we may go out and purchase some of them.
I don't know about everybody else, but I drove.
Can you give me a ride back?

No. Never too old. On the religious fundamentalist side of the equation, things are different. Your thinking has a goal that cannot be swayed, and that is to bolster your faith -- not your knowledge, because knowledge and faith are different. True knowledge would be for you to contemplate, with objectivity, countering proposals. Knowledge is not asked for in the salvation paradigm, unquestioning faith is. There is an underlying misology (hatred of knowledge) in the Abrahamic invention of heaven and hell religions-- knowledge of good and evil is the original sin, after all. Before they sinned, A & E were ignorant. Knowledge to god is sin-- because knowledge would preclude faith. According to the paradigm, god prefers unquestioning belief, but will allow you to choose knowledge. The price of which is eternal hell of course.

Forum List

Back