Swedish Bikini team in more danger, spike in shootings in gun controlled Sweden...

But.....but......Europe has super magical gun control laws....right? Then why is Sweden, the home of the Swedish Bikini Team experiencing a spike in shootings....you know...with guns?

In the report on Tuesday, the Swedish Television, citing statistics from the Swedish Police Authority, revealed that by November, there had been as many shootings in 2020 as during the whole of 2019.
Between January 1 and December 15, there were 349 confirmed shootings in Sweden, with 111 people wounded and 44 dead as a result, Xinhua news agency quoted the report as saying.
The death toll is close to the highest number on record so far -- 45 gun-related fatalities in 2018.
Most of the shootings, or 146, occurred in the capital Stockholm, where 23 deaths and 48 injuries were reported.
According to the police, most incidents were related to organised crime and conflicts between gang members.

Criminologist Joakim Sturup told Swedish Television that a major reason behind the worrying statistics is that automatic weapons are becoming more commonly used by gang members.

2020 figures SWEDEN were almost as high AS 2018? What shocking news!!!!!

Wrong, again. Their criminals use fully automatic military rifles and grenades...I have posted the articles. They simply do not choose to commit murder against each other with these weapons. They have them...gun control and grenade control failed. The only thing stopping more death and violence? The criminal gangs chose not to commit even more murder and violence....

yeah, you post one article about one time it happened years ago... like it's news... then you find the same article months later and post it again.

Fact is, most European countries with gun control have less than 100 gun murders a year.

We have thousands. Mostly because you put a gun in every home, eventually someone is going to end that argument over who ate the last strip of bacon with a bang.

Wrong, again. Their criminals use fully automatic military rifles and grenades...I have posted the articles. They simply do not choose to commit murder against each other with these weapons. They have them...gun control and grenade control failed. The only thing stopping more death and violence? The criminal gangs chose not to commit even more murder and violence....

yeah, you post one article about one time it happened years ago... like it's news... then you find the same article months later and post it again.

Fact is, most European countries with gun control have less than 100 gun murders a year.

We have thousands. Mostly because you put a gun in every home, eventually someone is going to end that argument over who ate the last strip of bacon with a bang.

Again......the favored weapon of European crime gangs is the fully automatic military rifle and in Sweden they also like hand grenades...

They murder so few people because they choose to murder so few people since they have all the guns they want or need.

And you keep lying about guns in the home.....we have shown you over and over again that violence in the home comes from drug abuse, alcohol abuse and criminal in the home......normal Americans who own guns do not turn into violent murderers just because they own a gun.......you have been shown the research over and over again.....

Again......the favored weapon of European crime gangs is the fully automatic military rifle and in Sweden they also like hand grenades...

They murder so few people because they choose to murder so few people since they have all the guns they want or need.

They murder so few people because they don't have guns or grinding poverty.

This isn't complicated. No guns, less crime.

And you keep lying about guns in the home.....we have shown you over and over again that violence in the home comes from drug abuse, alcohol abuse and criminal in the home......normal Americans who own guns do not turn into violent murderers just because they own a gun.......you have been shown the research over and over again.....

Then there's a simple enough solution to that. Make gun ownership a privilege and not a right, all you have to do is prove your "normalcy". The problem is, of course, the NRA and the Gun industry don't want to sell to "Normal" people. They bought maybe one gun back in the 1990's, stuck it in a closet and forgot about it.

They want to sell to the nuts. And they want the crooks to have them because then the nuts will get all scared and want more.

This idea you people have that Sweden is some immigrant hellhole with rampant ramp and killing is just silly.
Not according to a young Swedish woman who immigrated to America to get away from the increasing crime in Sweden

according to her all her friends are leaving Sweden too
Sweden has always had the worst rape figures in the world because of the way they define rape.Its an admin thing rather than a sex crime thing.

Sweden has always had the worst rape figures in the world because of the way they define rape.Its an admin thing rather than a sex crime thing.
The swedish healthcare worker who immigrated to America does not agree with you

So does she even exist?
She did when I was speaking to her

Good looking too in the classic swedish mold, but also married

anyway I am just repeating what she told me

most of her friends she grew up with are living outside sweden now

So does she even exist?

Well in that case, I also have several friends in Sweden, in Gothenburg, Malmo and also a place called Lidingo. When I Facebook or Zoom them and if I mention the latest incident and ask how they feel, the response I get is that the violence is limited to small often deprived areas of some cities and it has no effect on their day to day lives at all.

So who is right?

When I Facebook or Zoom them and if I mention the latest incident and ask how they feel, the response I get is that the violence is limited to small often deprived areas of some cities and it has no effect on their day to day lives at all.
I guess swedes are divided on the issue.

much as Americans are here

I’m told that some residents of cities like Seattle and San Francisco are not bothered by the filth and the used drug needles at all

So does she even exist?

Well in that case, I also have several friends in Sweden, in Gothenburg, Malmo and also a place called Lidingo. When I Facebook or Zoom them and if I mention the latest incident and ask how they feel, the response I get is that the violence is limited to small often deprived areas of some cities and it has no effect on their day to day lives at all.

So who is right?

Just like the U.S..........our crime is concentrated on cities controlled by the democrat party.......that is why gun control fails....dunces like you target normal gun owners while ignoring actual criminals .....releasing them over and over again..

So does she even exist?

So who is right?

Just like the U.S..........our crime is concentrated on cities controlled by the democrat party.......that is why gun control fails....dunces like you target normal gun owners while ignoring actual criminals .....releasing them over and over again..
Liberals are clueless

my guess is that the couple in St Lewis who defended their home with guns from ANTIFA goons were lifelong democrats who will continue to vote democrat in the future

Forum List

Back