Bullet proof vests in Sweden.....to protect people from gang shootings? But....But....gun control?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep.....bullet proof vests are the latest trend in the wonderful European country of Sweden........cause the muslim gangs there like to shoot people...

Increasing numbers of children and young people, including those under 15, are wearing protective vests in towns and cities, they said, as gang crime continues to pull in the younger generation in Sweden.
---
He said vests, which can cost up to 10,000 kroner (£758) new, had also become a status symbol used to signify association with a gang, encouraging citizens to fear one another. He added their use had spread from big cities, such as Malmö, to elsewhere in the country and called for police to be given powers to confiscate them.

But amid ongoing gang violence – in January and February alone there were 30 confirmed shootings in Sweden, including four people who were killed and eight injured – there is no consensus on protective vests.

Yep.....bullet proof vests are the latest trend in the wonderful European country of Sweden........cause the muslim gangs there like to shoot people...

Increasing numbers of children and young people, including those under 15, are wearing protective vests in towns and cities, they said, as gang crime continues to pull in the younger generation in Sweden.
---
He said vests, which can cost up to 10,000 kroner (£758) new, had also become a status symbol used to signify association with a gang, encouraging citizens to fear one another. He added their use had spread from big cities, such as Malmö, to elsewhere in the country and called for police to be given powers to confiscate them.

But amid ongoing gang violence – in January and February alone there were 30 confirmed shootings in Sweden, including four people who were killed and eight injured – there is no consensus on protective vests.

I'm gonna just post a default "when they get within sniffing distance of our % of gun violence, wake me up" response to these posts. :)
They're designed to elicit a kneejerk fear response.

No one is coming for our guns.

I'm gonna just post a default "when they get within sniffing distance of our % of gun violence, wake me up" response to these posts. :)
They're designed to elicit a kneejerk fear response.

No one is coming for our guns.

Nope...these posts point out that you idiots on the gun control extremist position don't understand gun violence here or in Europe......Europe has increasing gun violence despite all of their gun control laws....criminals determine how much gun crime a country has....not banning guns for law abiding gun owners who do not use their legal guns for crime or violence...

Also, the criminals in Europe are using fully automatic military rifles and hand grenades......which are illegal on the continent and in the various European countries where the criminals use them as the weapons of choice...

Forum List

Back