"War Like Violence," in gun controlled Sweden...but, criminals never change, they will never grow more violent and use guns....right?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Sweden is experiencing increasing gun violence at the hands of immigrant drug gangs....

I think they have gun control in Sweden....right? I don't think they let violent criminals buy, own or carry guns....right?

Wait.......are fully automatic weapons legal in Sweden? Cause it seems like their criminals did not get that message.....

Wait.......is it legal in Sweden for teenagers to buy, own and carry fully automatic weapons? Seems to me like that was a really big oversight in the law......right?

In the last decade, gang-related shootings have escalated in Sweden, with authorities struggling to contain the war-like violence.

The Scandinavian country is now often referred to as “the capital of Europe” when it comes to deadly shootings.

This year has been the bloodiest on record in Sweden as 48 fatal shootings have taken place so far, with the number expected to rise by the end of the year, according to local media reports.

“My son Marley was only 19 here,” Maritha Ogilvie said with tears in her eyes while staring at a photograph of the smiling teenager.

He was in a car with a friend when someone shot him in the head with an automatic weapon.

He later died in a hospital.

The teenager was murdered in 2015 in Varby Gard, a suburb southwest of Stockholm.
---------

Generally, older gang members recruit teenagers from vulnerable areas to commit shootings, as if you're under 18, you risk being in youth custody for a maximum of four years in Sweden.

“It's a very toxic environment at the moment and we see that teenagers have been used as some kind of Hitman's to kill (gang) rivals,” Salihu added.

Ardavan Khoshnood, a criminologist at Lund University and an emergency doctor at a Swedish hospital, said that most victims are from immigrant backgrounds, between 15 and 29 years old.

Forum List

Back