Sweden Goes From Being One Of The Safest Countries In Europe To The Second Most Dangerous

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Authorities refuse to even consider mass immigration as a factor.

A new investigation finds that Sweden has gone from being one of the safest European countries 20 years ago in terms of gun crime to the second most dangerous.

The study, published by the country’s National Council on Crime Prevention (Brå), reveals that Sweden is the only country on the continent where shootings have increased substantially since the start of the century.

“Most of the fatal shootings in Sweden (around 80 percent) had a link to organised crime, according to the study, a proportion which had risen from 30 to 50 percent in the early 2000s and less than 20 percent in the 1990s. Brå also compared the proportion to other countries: around 60 percent of fatal shootings were linked to organised crime in the Netherlands, while in Finland such events were extremely rare,” reports The Local.

After having been ranked 18th out of 22 countries for gun crime from 2000 to 2003, Sweden now ranks in second place, behind only Croatia.

Authorities appear to be baffled at the cause of the increase, blaming it on “illegal drugs trade, conflicts within organised crime networks, and low levels of trust in the police.”

“The increased gun violence in Sweden is unique in comparison with most other countries in Europe, and there are no clear explanations for that,” said Håkan Jarborg, a police chief in southern Sweden.

In a country where criticizing mass immigration is basically a thought crime, no consideration is even afforded to the possibility that the large number of Muslim migrants the country has absorbed over the last two decades could be a factor.

A 2018 report found that 99 out of 112 gang rapists had a foreign background.

When veteran Swedish police investigator Peter Springare was asked about
(snip)

(Excerpt) Read more at summit.news ...

The fact that the least talented in every country appear to have the best chance of becoming leaders of that country would be an interesting study for some bright poli-sci type (there are few - very few, but they are there). Sweden is no different than us.

Yes, there are exceptions such as Churchill, Reagan, etc. but for every one of them there are ten Dorkbamas, Carters, and Bidens.

Can’t wait to see the damage the HO will do to us. She will bring no dimensions to the words “inept and corrupt”.

A new investigation finds that Sweden has gone from being one of the safest European countries 20 years ago in terms of gun crime to the second most dangerous.

The study, published by the country’s National Council on Crime Prevention (Brå), reveals that Sweden is the only country on the continent where shootings have increased substantially since the start of the century.

“Most of the fatal shootings in Sweden (around 80 percent) had a link to organised crime, according to the study, a proportion which had risen from 30 to 50 percent in the early 2000s and less than 20 percent in the 1990s. Brå also compared the proportion to other countries: around 60 percent of fatal shootings were linked to organised crime in the Netherlands, while in Finland such events were extremely rare,” reports The Local.

After having been ranked 18th out of 22 countries for gun crime from 2000 to 2003, Sweden now ranks in second place, behind only Croatia.

Authorities appear to be baffled at the cause of the increase, blaming it on “illegal drugs trade, conflicts within organised crime networks, and low levels of trust in the police.”

“The increased gun violence in Sweden is unique in comparison with most other countries in Europe, and there are no clear explanations for that,” said Håkan Jarborg, a police chief in southern Sweden.

In a country where criticizing mass immigration is basically a thought crime, no consideration is even afforded to the possibility that the large number of Muslim migrants the country has absorbed over the last two decades could be a factor.

(snip)

The fact that the least talented in every country appear to have the best chance of becoming leaders of that country would be an interesting study for some bright poli-sci type (there are few - very few, but they are there). Sweden is no different than us.

Yes, there are exceptions such as Churchill, Reagan, etc. but for every one of them there are ten Dorkbamas, Carters, and Bidens.

Can’t wait to see the damage the HO will do to us. She will bring no dimensions to the words “inept and corrupt”.
You will never see this in Switzerland.

It is because they are surrounded by mountains, making it hard to get there, a natural wall of sorts. They also have the most draconian immigration laws in the world and they all own automatic weapons.

Switzerland is a right wing utopia, only, no one will ever come down hard on them from the Left because they are also the world's bank for Leftist despots and rich members of BLM, etc.

(snip)

Oh my God!

As soon as I saw the word "Sweden," I was attracted to this thread.

When I was a teenager, I fantasized about emigrating to Sweden.

In my twenties (in the 1960s), I thought Sweden was Utopia: clean, neat, orderly, peaceful, and a homogeneous nation.

What has happened recently to my fantasy nation has broken my heart.

But since Sweden has honest elections (they are Scandinavians, after all), I guess that the Swedish people want the society that they are currently living in.

(Just as some people believe that 80,000,000 Americans in November voted for the society that we are now living in.)

It is because they are surrounded by mountains, making it hard to get there, a natural wall of sorts. They also have the most draconian immigration laws in the world and they all own automatic weapons.

Switzerland is a right wing utopia, only, no one will ever come down hard on them from the Left because they are also the world's bank for Leftist despots and rich members of BLM, etc.
Dumbass .....

Sweden is the Rape Capital of Europe thanks to Mohammadism.

(snip)

Oh my God!

In my twenties (in the 1960s), I thought Sweden was Utopia: clean, neat, orderly, peaceful, and a homogeneous nation.

But since Sweden has honest elections (they are Scandinavians, after all), I guess that the Swedish people want the society that they are currently living in.

(Just as some people believe that 80,000,000 Americans in November voted for the society that we are now living in.)
You think the Swedes wanted all these filthy muslims there raping their women and children?

You think they voted for that?

Their politicans sold them out ......

(snip)

Oh my God!

You think the Swedes wanted all these filthy muslims there raping their women and children?

But Sweden is a democracy with UNrigged elections.

Why in the blank do the Swedish people vote for those unpatriotic politicians?

Why, oh why!!!!!!!

Dumbass .....

It really isnt. You are ignorant of the way that this country records crime. Do some research and amend your post which is a lie.

Dumbass .....

It really isnt. You are ignorant of the way that this country records crime. Do some research and amend your post which is a lie.
Once again Tammy is here to defend the third world Muslims he loves so much.

Sweden is run by batshit crazy leftwingers, who actually say things like Sweden has no culture, so they need to import third world trash. This is how Western nations will die, from suicide.

(snip)

Oh my God!

The sheeple will vote for whom the media and academia tells them.

Democracy is an illusion.

Or you could provide counter facts that make your point.

But I guess that's way beyond your capabilities.
The facts are freely available on the net and I have posted links to the information many times on here.
Put simply Sweden counts each rape as a separate crime. Other countries do not.

"So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record - one victim, one type of crime, one record."

Sweden has the highest rape rate in Europe, author Naomi Wolf said on the BBC's Newsnight programme recently. She was commenting on the case of Julian Assange, the Wikileaks founder who is fighting extradition from the UK to Sweden over rape and sexual assault allegations that he denies.
Is it true? Yes. The Swedish police recorded the highest number of offences - about 63 per 100,000 inhabitants - of any force in Europe, in 2010. The second-highest in the world.

Sweden has the highest rape rate in Europe, author Naomi Wolf said on the BBC's Newsnight programme recently. She was commenting on the case of Julian Assange, the Wikileaks founder who is fighting extradition from the UK to Sweden over rape and sexual assault allegations that he denies.
Is it true? Yes. The Swedish police recorded the highest number of offences - about 63 per 100,000 inhabitants - of any force in Europe, in 2010. The second-highest in the world.
And if you read the article it explains why. It is an accounting issue. Please tell me you are not still trying to make that case.

Looks like Sweden has run it course and got what they wanted, more violence, more shootings, more rapes. It is a liberal Utopia, however it is gay friendly, so it is all okay.

Dumbass .....

Attachments

• 51ULjqHwwcL.jpg
    51ULjqHwwcL.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 38
Or you could provide counter facts that make your point.

But I guess that's way beyond your capabilities.
The facts are freely available on the net and I have posted links to the information many times on here.
Put simply Sweden counts each rape as a separate crime. Other countries do not.

"So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record - one victim, one type of crime, one record."

Good article, thanks for the link. Unfortunately your interlocutors are unlikely to read it, after all, why should facts get in the way of a right wing Islamophobic rant?

And if you read the article it explains why. It is an accounting issue. Please tell me you are not still trying to make that case.
It seems like all your claims rest on the interpretations of one person....Klara Selin, one single unknown
Swedish bureaucrat from an equally unknown NGO.

You have to do better than that, leftist Teletubbie.

Forum List

Back