Youth violence in Sweden turning deadly as access to illegal guns increase

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
But……guns are tightly controlled in Europe……that’s what we are told……but 10 year olds?

In the small Swedish city of Örebro, guns are so easy to come by that social services say most of the high-risk young people they work with in relation to youth crime could get hold of one in a day.
——
Illegal guns – largely from the Balkans, according to police – are relatively accessible in Sweden. As younger and younger children – some as young as 10 – are recruited into the drug trade, the number of them using guns in conflicts with deadly consequences is rising. Police fear it is only a matter of time before guns from Ukraine find their way to Sweden.

Since the Guardian is a woke publication, the article mentioned the word "immigrant" only once, I believe.

I am guessing that this problem did not exist before Sweden made the horrific decision to open its doors.

The Swedish people have nobody to blame but themselves.

But……guns are tightly controlled in Europe……that’s what we are told……but 10 year olds?

In the small Swedish city of Örebro, guns are so easy to come by that social services say most of the high-risk young people they work with in relation to youth crime could get hold of one in a day.
——
Illegal guns – largely from the Balkans, according to police – are relatively accessible in Sweden. As younger and younger children – some as young as 10 – are recruited into the drug trade, the number of them using guns in conflicts with deadly consequences is rising. Police fear it is only a matter of time before guns from Ukraine find their way to Sweden.

Gun control doesn't work.

Since the Guardian is a woke publication, the article mentioned the word "immigrant" only once, I believe.

I am guessing that this problem did not exist before Sweden made the horrific decision to open its doors.

1710025822872.png

Threats are up, rape is much higher. Everything else is relatively the same. Migrants might be the cause for the increase in rape, but that's just speculation.

Attachments

• 1710025804168.png
    1710025804168.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 1

——

30946.jpeg

Gun control is working, it seems.

——

nothing ´d ever happened to you in Sweden, its boring. We need more gangs, Moscow hordesmen - rapists not far away

Forum List

Back