Sweden Goes From Being One Of The Safest Countries In Europe To The Second Most Dangerous

The muslim members being caught raping swedish women/children are repeatedly saying that Allah tells them that raping infidels is a way to get close to allah and thusly they are doing allahs work. Muslim culture supports rapes of women and children.....................
It's not just Sweden.

England, Germany ...... or even Twin Falls, Idaho .....

Basically ANYWHERE there is muslim migration.

The muslim members being caught raping swedish women/children are repeatedly saying that Allah tells them that raping infidels is a way to get close to allah and thusly they are doing allahs work. Muslim culture supports rapes of women and children.....................
It's not just Sweden.

So the OP gets destroyed and you just fall back on loony left wing stereotypes. The same week some nut shoots up San Jose.

You didn't read the rape law..Sweden became the rape capital of Europe in 1996 when they changed the laws and definition.
The law was changed on 2018.

Prior to that muslims were free to rape at will.

The new law did not stop those animals from raping the women and children of Sweden, it just made it easier to convict them.

You still haven't read the laws , dumbass. What are you afraid of?

It's not just Sweden.

How would you know? You've never been anywhere and you read trash like Jihad Watch.

The number of rapes reported to the authorities in Sweden significantly increased by 10% in 2017, according to latest preliminary figures from the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention. The number of reported rape cases was 73 per 100,000 citizens in 2017, up 24% in the past decade.

No problems with rape in Sweden. That's for sure!

:rolleyes:

The number of rapes reported to the authorities in Sweden significantly increased by 10% in 2017, according to latest preliminary figures from the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention. The number of reported rape cases was 73 per 100,000 citizens in 2017, up 24% in the past decade.

According to Tommy that is just 5 women that waited a year each to report thousands of rapes from their husband.

It really isnt. You are ignorant of the way that this country records crime. Do some research and amend your post which is a lie.
Or you could provide counter facts that make your point.

But I guess that's way beyond your capabilities.
The facts are freely available on the net and I have posted links to the information many times on here.
Put simply Sweden counts each rape as a separate crime. Other countries do not.

"So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record - one victim, one type of crime, one record."

LOL ya cause all the women raped were raped multiple times before reporting it or found, God you are pathetic.
Well the figures dont lie. A study in Sweden reported that the majority of victims knew their rapist. The being raped by a stranger was actuallly a myth.

So under those circumstances the resuts are entirely credible.
Are you saying that swedish people don't know muslims that live among them. #1 factor in choosing a victim, according to the FBI, is PROXIMITY. The muslims think they are entitled to rape the swedish women.....and children.
Well perhaps you could show us some statistical evidence that the rapes have been carried out by immigrants, and specifically Muslims.
you claiming Muslims don't rape white women is hilarious if not so fucking stupid.

It really isnt. You are ignorant of the way that this country records crime. Do some research and amend your post which is a lie.
Or you could provide counter facts that make your point.

But I guess that's way beyond your capabilities.
The facts are freely available on the net and I have posted links to the information many times on here.
Put simply Sweden counts each rape as a separate crime. Other countries do not.

"So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record - one victim, one type of crime, one record."

LOL ya cause all the women raped were raped multiple times before reporting it or found, God you are pathetic.
Well the figures dont lie. A study in Sweden reported that the majority of victims knew their rapist. The being raped by a stranger was actuallly a myth.

So under those circumstances the resuts are entirely credible.
Are you saying that swedish people don't know muslims that live among them. #1 factor in choosing a victim, according to the FBI, is PROXIMITY. The muslims think they are entitled to rape the swedish women.....and children.
Well perhaps you could show us some statistical evidence that the rapes have been carried out by immigrants, and specifically Muslims.
you claiming Muslims don't rape white women is hilarious if not so fucking stupid.
I havent made that claim and nor do I. You need to prove that they do and so far you have nothing. Fuck all. Zero.
Wrong the actual factual history of Islam and Muslims in western and even Arab country's proves they rape women especially white women but any unaccompanied woman is fair game according to their religion especial those that according to Islam are displaying their bodies.

My God. You are stupid.

You didn't read the rape law..Sweden became the rape capital of Europe in 1996 when they changed the laws and definition.

The new law did not stop those animals from raping the women and children of Sweden, it just made it easier to convict them.

You liar. The law was changed in 1996 and I posted a link to the Swedish law.

Facts dont really fit with the narrative. Are you a commie globalist ?

I don't know what gun violence was like in 2000, in Sweden, but they had 41 gun deaths last year. That's an insanely small number for a country of 10 million, even if it has greatly increased. Meanwhile in this country we have 20,000 gun deaths and no one bats an eye over guns

According to Tommy that is just 5 women that waited a year each to report thousands of rapes from their husband.
Yes. But he's full of shit! It is a commie act of faith to try and spike every single report out of Sweden
that makes it seem as if Sweden really fucked themselves by taking in so many Muslim "refugees"
*criminals.

Authorities refuse to even consider mass immigration as a factor.

A new investigation finds that Sweden has gone from being one of the safest European countries 20 years ago in terms of gun crime to the second most dangerous.

The study, published by the country’s National Council on Crime Prevention (Brå), reveals that Sweden is the only country on the continent where shootings have increased substantially since the start of the century.

“Most of the fatal shootings in Sweden (around 80 percent) had a link to organised crime, according to the study, a proportion which had risen from 30 to 50 percent in the early 2000s and less than 20 percent in the 1990s. Brå also compared the proportion to other countries: around 60 percent of fatal shootings were linked to organised crime in the Netherlands, while in Finland such events were extremely rare,” reports The Local.

After having been ranked 18th out of 22 countries for gun crime from 2000 to 2003, Sweden now ranks in second place, behind only Croatia.

Authorities appear to be baffled at the cause of the increase, blaming it on “illegal drugs trade, conflicts within organised crime networks, and low levels of trust in the police.”

“The increased gun violence in Sweden is unique in comparison with most other countries in Europe, and there are no clear explanations for that,” said Håkan Jarborg, a police chief in southern Sweden.

In a country where criticizing mass immigration is basically a thought crime, no consideration is even afforded to the possibility that the large number of Muslim migrants the country has absorbed over the last two decades could be a factor.

A 2018 report found that 99 out of 112 gang rapists had a foreign background.

When veteran Swedish police investigator Peter Springare was asked about
(snip)

(Excerpt) Read more at summit.news ...

The fact that the least talented in every country appear to have the best chance of becoming leaders of that country would be an interesting study for some bright poli-sci type (there are few - very few, but they are there). Sweden is no different than us.

Yes, there are exceptions such as Churchill, Reagan, etc. but for every one of them there are ten Dorkbamas, Carters, and Bidens.

Can’t wait to see the damage the HO will do to us. She will bring no dimensions to the words “inept and corrupt”.
Sweden has obliterated its wonderful nation by letting in the “Muslim Trojan horse “

I also read that Muslims love to rape Swedish boys as a power thing
If I was in charge ; by god , I would use the military and arrest and deport everyone

Just since Sweden changed their rape laws.

Facts dont really fit with the narrative. Are you a commie globalist ?

Read the law posted above.

Forum List

Back