Swalwell forces them to read his amendment listing all Trump officials who defied subpoenas.

This should be done every time something like this comes up. Don't let the republicans slide on this stuff.

If you see bullshit call bullshit.

Two deranged criminal gangs.

Two.

Celebrating one over the other?

The delight of narcissists and sociopaths.

Mr. Swalwell is pointing the total hypocrisy of House Republicans. Hell
Gym JorDumb ignored his Congressional Subpoena and walked away clean.

The fall on their knees to Orange Shit Gibbon god. Ronald Reagan would be to liberal for them now.

Mr. Swalwell is pointing the total hypocrisy of House Republicans. Hell
Gym JorDumb ignored his Congressional Subpoena and walked away clean.

The fall on their knees to Orange Shit Gibbon god. Ronald Reagan would be to liberal for them now.
When was the last time sitting Congress members were subpoenaed by a sham committee all from one side of the aisle?

Never sound about right, Simp?

Specifically the names read of the list in the OP video.
So how many sitting House Representatives have been called before a sham committee before this one?

Zero sound about right, Dumbass?

Pathetic dodge. Got an answer to my question, Simp?
Your question is immaterial. If someone is thought to have information pertaining to what is being investigated, they can get called. Doesn't matter if they are a member of any committee.

Your question is immaterial. If someone is thought to have information pertaining to what is being investigated, they can get called. Doesn't matter if they are a member of any committee.
No, it isn't. You just don't like it because it destroys your entire premise................just like my Peter Navarro facts. All the sudden you don't think Crackhead should be treated the same as a Republican who defied a Congressional subpoena

You are a clown. And a stupid one at that. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

No, it isn't. You just don't like it because it destroys your entire premise................just like my Peter Navarro facts. All the sudden you don't think Crackhead should be treated the same as a Republican who defied a Congressional subpoena

You are a clown. And a stupid one at that. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Oh my.....Nostra doesn't want to be my BFF. How will I ever live with the rejection?

Forum List

Back