Svetlana Lokhova Drops Devastating Evidence Deep State Operative Stefan Halper Spied on Her,.....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
...... General Flynn, Papadopoulos, Carter Page and More!

I listened to her interview three weeks ago with Dennis Prager. It was riveting. Take a listen (35 min):

------------

Stefan Halper is a crooked Deep State spy and there is ample evidence that proves this. We reported in April 2019 that the far-left New York Times finally mentioned Stefan Halper as an individual of interest in the Russia hoax. We identified Halper nearly a year earlier as a spy for the corrupt Obama administration.

you get to the 14th paragraph of its article where The New York Times admits the FBI had a spy targeting and meeting with Trump campaign official George Papadopoulos.

Now we have adequate evidence that not only did Halper spy on numerous Trump associates, he was paid handsomely by the US taxpayer to do so.

Stefan Halper should be in prison or hung for his actions related to the attempted coup of candidate and President Donald J. Trump and his related crimes and slander related to numerous innocent individuals surrounding the Trump team.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

I listened to her interview three weeks ago with Dennis Prager. It was riveting. Take a listen (35 min):

------------

Stefan Halper is a crooked Deep State spy and there is ample evidence that proves this. We reported in April 2019 that the far-left New York Times finally mentioned Stefan Halper as an individual of interest in the Russia hoax. We identified Halper nearly a year earlier as a spy for the corrupt Obama administration.

you get to the 14th paragraph of its article where The New York Times admits the FBI had a spy targeting and meeting with Trump campaign official George Papadopoulos.

Now we have adequate evidence that not only did Halper spy on numerous Trump associates, he was paid handsomely by the US taxpayer to do so.

Stefan Halper should be in prison or hung for his actions related to the attempted coup of candidate and President Donald J. Trump and his related crimes and slander related to numerous innocent individuals surrounding the Trump team.

Just think about what the spooks all over the world know about your hero.

------------

Just think about what the spooks all over the world know about your hero.

My hero was Bruce Lee.

------------

Russia Inquiry Review Is Expected to Undercut Trump Claim of F.B.I. Spying

The Justice Department’s inspector general found no evidence that the F.B.I. attempted to place undercover agents or informants inside Donald J. Trump’s campaign in 2016 as agents investigated whether his associates conspired with Russia's election interference operation, people familiar with a draft of the inspector general’s report said.

The determination by the inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, is expected to be a key finding in his highly anticipated report due out on Dec. 9 examining aspects of the Russia investigation. The finding also contradicts some of the most inflammatory accusations hurled by Mr. Trump and his supporters, who alleged not only that F.B.I. officials spied on the Trump campaign but also at one point that former President Barack Obama had ordered Mr. Trump’s phones tapped. The startling accusation generated headlines but Mr. Trump never backed it up.

As you clean the premature ejaculation off your faces, I wonder if you pseudocons will move Horowitz into the imaginary D33P STAIT column...

Forum List

Back