Sussman jury foreperson admits to jury nulification claiming we have more important things to worry about than a lie to the FBI

“Personally, I don’t think it should have been prosecuted because I think we have better time or resources to use or spend to other things that affect the nation as a whole than a possible lie to the FBI. We could spend that time more wisely,” she said.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Her job was to look at the evidence and determine if he broke the law.

We are officially Cuba…..congrats, cult.

Can anyone explain how this is how our legal system is supposed to operate?

THIS WAS A POLITICAL DECISION…AND SHE ADMITTED IT.
And Sussman was found to be not guilty by a jury who heard all the evidence presented by Durham. :heehee:

This is it. This is the Big Obamagate whooper that was going to prove ol'Trumpyhbear was right and to bring all the spies down.

WTF has Durham been doing for 3 year on our dime to come up with a single unproven allegation?

Time to investigate the investigator of the investigation damn it, Garland, get moving.........

Once again you've not responded to my question, because you can't. The facts are these:

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
Looks like scruffy is not only ignorant he is stupid and a coward who cuts and runs.

Once again you've not responded to my question, because you can't. The facts are these:

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
You're just ignorant, that's all.

And you expect me to educate you, for free.

Maybe crack a book sometime?

Or hey... Google is your friend.

Here - start here - a totally nonpartisan link, just a lawyer trying to make money.

Don't ever say I never gave you nothin. :p

You can't know what a person is thinking or was thinking during during "voir dire" and upon their decision.

Making a claim that you do is both absurd, partisan and ludicrous.

You know what her mindstate was from what she said AFTER the trial, having to know it at voir dire is irrelevant.

If that was her mindset at the trial stating it after the trial shows he was never in jeopardy.

It's her own words, ignore them if you feel like it, but it's what she was thinking.

:mad:clowns

1654125824874.png

It’s amazing, the power of media.

Three months ago, all these people thought a “groomer” was the person who brushes your dog.

Now, thanks to the right-wing echo chamber, its thousands of teachers sexualizing five year-olds.
Well, this has been decades in the making, since the day Limbaugh went national.

This is literally their life, their lifestyle. It makes comparisons to a cult reasonable.

This isn't going away any time soon.

“Personally, I don’t think it should have been prosecuted because I think we have better time or resources to use or spend to other things that affect the nation as a whole than a possible lie to the FBI. We could spend that time more wisely,” she said.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Her job was to look at the evidence and determine if he broke the law.

We are officially Cuba…..congrats, cult.

Can anyone explain how this is how our legal system is supposed to operate?

THIS WAS A POLITICAL DECISION…AND SHE ADMITTED IT.

How can they have more important things to do when that's their job at the moment?

I mean if my boss told me to do something and I blew it off saying "I have more important things to worry about than doing my job" I'd get my ass chewed out right before I got fired.

All the gazillion lines of print and bazillion hours of broadcasting keeping the rubes in a constant state of anger and outrage sure has been profitable for the right-wing echo chamber. Keep clicking because ka-ching!

View attachment 652999
Wrong thread, Crayon Eater. Hitlery wasn't on trial, Sussman was.

Grow a brain.

Forum List

Back