Sussman jury foreperson admits to jury nulification claiming we have more important things to worry about than a lie to the FBI

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

“Personally, I don’t think it should have been prosecuted because I think we have better time or resources to use or spend to other things that affect the nation as a whole than a possible lie to the FBI. We could spend that time more wisely,” she said.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Her job was to look at the evidence and determine if he broke the law.

We are officially Cuba…..congrats, cult.

Can anyone explain how this is how our legal system is supposed to operate?

THIS WAS A POLITICAL DECISION…AND SHE ADMITTED IT.

“Personally, I don’t think it should have been prosecuted because I think we have better time or resources to use or spend to other things that affect the nation as a whole than a possible lie to the FBI. We could spend that time more wisely,” she said.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

No surprise there.....which earth shattering things affecting our nation does she want to attack? Her next pedicure??

WHAT THE FUCK?!

She should have said that at the beginning.

The fix was in from the start.

Why didnt this corrupt bitch tell the judge she was going to acquit from the beginning?

Ok, Conservatives….new rules.

IF YOU GET ON A JURY, LET YOUR POLITICS DECIDE THE OUTCOME.

FUCK THE LAW.

No surprise there.....which earth shattering things affecting our nation does she want to attack? Her next pedicure??

What is crazy is that the time was already spent. She didnt save anything.

She determined that it is ok to lie to the FBI.

I wonder what the evil twat would have said if she was on the Flynn jury.

If she has a dog, I hope it eats her face while she sleeps.

Let's review this "fair trial":

A judge with a professional relationship with the defendant. Automatic recusal.

3 Hitlery donors.

1 AOC donor.

A woman whose daughter is a friend of, and plays HS sports, with the defendant's daughter.

AND NOW: A jury foreman who says this should have never come to trial because the courts have better things to do.

Why was this trial allowed to proceed with all of the conflicts of interest?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

What is crazy is that the time was already spent. She didnt save anything.

She determined that it is ok to lie to the FBI.

I wonder what the evil twat would have said if she was on the Flynn jury.

If she has a dog, I hope it eats her face while she sleeps.
The Flynn jury? I mean here is a thought, why bother to vote to convict when the president will just issue a pardon? You nutcases are comical, now you are worried about lying to the FBI.

Sussman trial: - "Judge's wife is Lisa Page's lawyer - One of the juror's kids is Sussman's kid's rowing teammate - Multiple jurors were Hillary supporters/donors There was never going to be a conviction"

Wouldn't you expect the senate and house GOP leaders to complain about this jury?.... WTF.... If they will not fight for basic fairness and justice we are screwed....

Forum List

Back