Sussman jury foreperson admits to jury nulification claiming we have more important things to worry about than a lie to the FBI

Have you ever read the bill of rights?
You are obviously an ignorant progtard.

Wait... we knew that already.

If you had a brain cell you'd move out of the Bay area like I did. I ain't paying premium rent to wake up to piles of human feces every morning. Then when I go clean it up I step on needles. Then when I drive to the police station to complain about the needles my car gets ripped off

And to top it all off, you brain dead libtards keep re-electing Nancy Pelosi. :p

Seriously? On what charge? How does the state have jurisdiction over a federal investigation? I mean wow, the lack of understanding of both the Constitution and the legal process in this country by you conservatives is embarrassing.
You're challenging me, dumbshit brain dead progtard?

Oh goodie. :p

If the empaneled jury already made their mind up about the case, was he even in actual jeopardy?

The foreperson's statement is far more damning than you may think.
You can't know what a person is thinking or was thinking during during "voir dire" and upon their decision.

Making a claim that you do is both absurd, partisan and ludicrous.

You are obviously an ignorant progtard.

Wait... we knew that already.

If you had a brain cell you'd move out of the Bay area like I did. I ain't paying premium rent to wake up to piles of human feces every morning. Then when I go clean it up I step on needles. Then when I drive to the police station to complain about the needles my car gets ripped off

And to top it all off, you brain dead libtards keep re-electing Nancy Pelosi. :p

Once again you've not responded to my question, because you can't. The facts are these:

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Forum List

Back