Susanne Atanus, Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination For Congress

EP-701219738.jpg&maxw=238&maxh=248&updated=

"Everybody knows that God controls weather. God is super angry,"

:lol:

Either GOPers agree with this kind of crap or they try to pretend people like her don't exist.
Does ignoring people like this count?
Hypocritical statement. You libs are always spouting off about being inclusive and open minded. Yeah, only about other liberals.

I understand that she has been named as the Watchtower's playmate of the year.

I don't know which is more embarrassing...making a thread like this, or showing that you read Huff n Puff.
I will be quite willing to bet that Huffy hasn't written any articles on some of the batshit crazy Democrats that have ran for national office.
This is sadly just another example of how complete morons can get elected in engineered voting precincts.
Ya know, the funny thing is that day after day we see some batshit crazy gop're making an ass of themselves by showing their ignorance. And yes, I know there are also some batshit liberals around who also make fools of themselves. But the thing is that there seems to be about a 10 - 1 ratio between the gop'ers and the liberals. How do I know this? Because if you watch the news and read the papers there is a new idiot gop'er almost every day and only occasionally do we hear of liberals making idiotic comments. And you can't blame it on the liberal media because there is far more conservative media than liberal media.

Susanne Atanus, Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination For Congress

A Republican candidate who believes that God dictates weather patterns and that tornadoes, autism and dementia are God's punishments for marriage equality and abortion access won the GOP nomination to challenge Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) in the Chicago-area 9th Congressional District
Derp.
Well this whack job is going to lose by 98% to 2%...Nothing to see here.
BTW, Schakowsky is very safe. The district is just north of Chicago in Lake County. She has held the seat since 1999. So safe in fact no mainstream republican would even bother to run.
If I were you there would be no need to get lathered up about this.
Of course with you , the worst far left wing lib is always better than any right leaning candidate, no matter how moderate.
I have often said this and I firmly believe it: If a dead liberal were to end up in an election running against a live member of the gop, I WOULD VOTE FOR THE DEAD LIBERAL!

Well this whack job is going to lose by 98% to 2%...Nothing to see here.
BTW, Schakowsky is very safe. The district is just north of Chicago in Lake County. She has held the seat since 1999. So safe in fact no mainstream republican would even bother to run.
If I were you there would be no need to get lathered up about this.
Of course with you , the worst far left wing lib is always better than any right leaning candidate, no matter how moderate.
I have often said this and I firmly believe it: If a dead liberal were to end up in an election running against a live member of the gop, I WOULD VOTE FOR THE DEAD LIBERAL!

You probably have.

A Republican candidate who believes that God dictates weather patterns and that tornadoes, autism and dementia are God's punishments for marriage equality and abortion access won the GOP nomination to challenge Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) in the Chicago-area 9th Congressional District
Derp.

Inever heard of this person.
I did hear about Hank Johnson, the Democrat in Congress who thinks Guam might tip over. Dems are morons.
Or the Congresswoman Lee that wondered where the U.S. flag had been planted on MARS...

Con integrity.....
Quote:
kwc57 said.
I want EVERYONE to succeed in life. That is the Republican and conservative motto.
The cons don't even want their own president of the United States to succeed, and have done everything they could to make him fail. That's how low you are.
Son? Succeed at what? Setting the world on fire because he FAILS at foreign policy? Fails equally well domestically with 90+M people out of work, millions losing healthcare policies they were happy with, millions more on food stamps...poverty increasing...economy in the toilet? Stockmarket on EDGE because of Russia...Obama and his tepid responses, The world LAUGHING at us...and THAT to you is success? Really?

YOU need a checkup from the Neck-up.:cuckoo:

I can't believe the conservatives around here are running away from this candidate. This the kind of candidate you people keep telling us you want,

that you need in order to win, the staunch conservative who stands well to the right of all the much too moderate, too much like the Democrats establishment Republican,

the candidate who offers a real difference between him, or her, and the Democrats.

Well, this person is exactly that. You should be cheering, not sneering.

Derp.

Reminds me of Fred Phelps (Westboro Baptist Church Fred) winning FIVE Democratic Party primaries. :cuckoo:

Paul Ryan says poor children are better off hungry. Republicans like that but hate gay people. I tend to like both children and gays. It's Republicans who turn my stomach.

31138-93419.jpg

Wow, Republicans are really into self hate. Look at that, a cross dresser who's last name is "AT ANUS".

Derp.

This is the kind of idiot that will stop people from getting the help they need after the tornadoes. A real creep!

Derp.

This is the kind of idiot that will stop people from getting the help they need after the tornadoes. A real creep!

No, that would be you.
I'll bet she's for investments in infrastructure, education and R&D though!

Forum List

Back