Susanne Atanus, Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination For Congress

Maybe some people don't really give a shit about her stance on social issues. What are her economic policies?

Plenty of morons on both sides of the fence...

idiot troll

Childish to neg me.

Okay I challenge you to find a democrat running for office who is dumber or as dumb as this woman.

You've got two elected ones already, dumb ass, Sheila Jackson Lee and Hank Johnson. Let's also not forget about Cynthia McKinney who you guys elected twice.

You're just an ignorant partisan hack and everyone here knows it.

It does seem logical that an all knowing all powerful God can control the weather.
Yes, it seems logical that an invisible man in the sky creates destructive hurricanes and tornadoes as punishment for two men or two women falling in love with each other. That makes perfect sense until you think about it.

You remember a story of a drunk building a boat large enough to hold two of every species of life on Earth? That's all it was- a story. And not a very well-written story, either. What about the animals that lived on different continents? Did Noah circumnavigate the globe over 2500 years before Columbus to collect all of the American animals? And what did Noah feed to the carnivores on his ship for 40 days and 40 nights?

I prefer the story of an atom that just blows up and causes the universe to exist. I mean we have atoms exploding all the time, spontaneous nukes we call them, only far far more powerful than out current weapons.

Meh, the great flood did happen. Every culture from the Native Americans to the Chinese have it in their mythos.

Susanne Atanus, Who Blames Gay Rights For Tornadoes, Wins GOP Nomination For Congress

A Republican candidate who believes that God dictates weather patterns and that tornadoes, autism and dementia are God's punishments for marriage equality and abortion access won the GOP nomination to challenge Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) in the Chicago-area 9th Congressional District

Derp.

Misleading title from the Huff Po.

She has no GOP backing

Gem from your article:

Jack Dorgan, chairman of the Illinois Republican Party, and Adam Robinson, chairman of the Chicago Republican Party, both condemned Atanus' comments and distanced the party from her candidacy.

Kerry on!

A Republican candidate who believes that God dictates weather patterns and that tornadoes, autism and dementia are God's punishments for marriage equality and abortion access won the GOP nomination to challenge Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) in the Chicago-area 9th Congressional District

Derp.

OH this is gonna be a great great campaign... especially when Atanus puts up this campaign sign...

OH yea well MY God made your god!
COLOR="Blue"]I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." [/COLOR]
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

Derp.

Inever heard of this person.
I did hear about Hank Johnson, the Democrat in Congress who thinks Guam might tip over. Dems are morons.

You're a moron for not knowing by now that Hank Johnson was being satirical. That people of your dismal intellect didn't get it proves how brilliant it was.

Last edited:
[You're a moron for not knowing by now that Hank Johnson was being satirical.

You're a bigger moron if you actually believe that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The excuses you people come up with to defend the indefensible is incredible. Dishonest and dishonorable.

Derp.

Not even a solid Christian viewpoint.

I mean if Jesus died for ALL our sins, why would God need to punish for misdeeds?

Isn't the blood of Christ sufficient?

Plenty of morons on both sides of the fence...

idiot troll

Childish to neg me.

Okay I challenge you to find a democrat running for office who is dumber or as dumb as this woman.

You've got two elected ones already, dumb ass, Sheila Jackson Lee and Hank Johnson. Let's also not forget about Cynthia McKinney who you guys elected twice.

You're just an ignorant partisan hack and everyone here knows it.

more like a brainwashed parrot sheep for the democrat party
they call them, useful tools

Derp.

Misleading title from the Huff Po.

She has no GOP backing

Gem from your article:

Jack Dorgan, chairman of the Illinois Republican Party, and Adam Robinson, chairman of the Chicago Republican Party, both condemned Atanus' comments and distanced the party from her candidacy.

Kerry on!

What's misleading about the title dimwit? She's Repubilican. She won the Republican primary.

You know what?
Democrats have elected some idiots
Republicans have elected some idiots

Anyone who is to addicted to their party's kool-aid to admit that they've elected some idiots just isn't worth discussing issues with.

Yes, it seems logical that an invisible man in the sky creates destructive hurricanes and tornadoes as punishment for two men or two women falling in love with each other. That makes perfect sense until you think about it.

You remember a story of a drunk building a boat large enough to hold two of every species of life on Earth? That's all it was- a story. And not a very well-written story, either. What about the animals that lived on different continents? Did Noah circumnavigate the globe over 2500 years before Columbus to collect all of the American animals? And what did Noah feed to the carnivores on his ship for 40 days and 40 nights?

I prefer the story of an atom that just blows up and causes the universe to exist. I mean we have atoms exploding all the time, spontaneous nukes we call them, only far far more powerful than out current weapons.

Meh, the great flood did happen. Every culture from the Native Americans to the Chinese have it in their mythos.
And they all have someone who saved the animals two by two. The only logical conclusion is that while the bible recounts the story of Noah, he may not have been the only one.

Derp.

Her competition:

"David Earl Williams III is currently fighting a judge's order to grant a protection order against him by an ex-girlfriend. He was accused of impersonating her online, and trying to get her fired. He is required to attend anger management classes, and fulfill a mental health assessment."

I call this pair a tossup. You shouldn't worry yourself because a guy who beats up women for satisfying a freak control obsession may lose the election to someone who may not coddle groups or individuals who demand entitlements from the taxpayer's picked pockets.

When elections aren't run in the light of truth, you can expect to see more people who either do not respect the laws or who do not respect other people much on both sides. This will not much help the national political antipathy.

Last edited:

And they all have someone who saved the animals two by two. The only logical conclusion is that while the bible recounts the story of Noah, he may not have been the only one.

Or, sometime prior to the Byzantine Empire, there was one big ass old flood somewhere down the Med way, and despite that flood, all life didn't perish from the earth, and because the survivors had no knowledge of the land masses in Asia or Africa, they had to attribute the survival of life to a supernatural event.

But, I'm looking forward to the movie. I loved Ben Hur too.

Derp.
Well this whack job is going to lose by 98% to 2%...Nothing to see here.
BTW, Schakowsky is very safe. The district is just north of Chicago in Lake County. She has held the seat since 1999. So safe in fact no mainstream republican would even bother to run.
If I were you there would be no need to get lathered up about this.
Of course with you , the worst far left wing lib is always better than any right leaning candidate, no matter how moderate.

EP-701219738.jpg&maxw=238&maxh=248&updated=

"Everybody knows that God controls weather. God is super angry,"

God is angry. We are provoking him with abortions and same-sex marriage and civil unions," she said. "Same-sex activity is going to increase AIDS. If it's in our military, it will weaken our military. We need to respect God."

:lol:

Either GOPers agree with this kind of crap or they try to pretend people like her don't exist.
Does ignoring people like this count?
Hypocritical statement. You libs are always spouting off about being inclusive and open minded. Yeah, only about other liberals.

Forum List

Back