Susan Collins said that the FBI supplementary report was very thorough

I think Kavanaugh is in, maybe with 53 votes or more.
I agree. All Republicans plus Manchin and Heitkamp.

Collins, Murkowski and Flake all just put on a dog and pony show. They always intended to vote for Kavanaugh.

Last edited:
Game, Set, Match. Kavanaugh gets on the USSC

p.s. Jeff Flake just said that he sees no corroboration of Dr. Fords allegations...

OUCH. Coming from her, that is kudos indeed. Out goes the lurid media propaganda frying pan and in finally comes some facts.

The Democrats are whining all over the place with their bogus arguments which are stupid as hell since Ford and Kavanagh's INTERVIEWS under oath are already on file. The NAMED witnesses by Ford are ALL on record saying they were not there, also under oath and on file. It isn't a mystery that Dr. Ford has FAILED to support her sketchy, meandering allegations that are totally unsupported. She refused to back up her allegations about how many were there, and that Lie detector test result..... with documents she refused to give to the Sub committee.

Come on democrats and fools don't continue to parade your stupidity.

I wonder if they are indeed mentally ill since they have NOTHING to stand on...……….. Nothing!

And McLean who Ford coached on how to beat an FBI Lie detector test was the very same person that did Ford's so called 4 hour Lie Detector test (Lying Practice). She also sat at the hearing with Blasey - Fraud.

Do you know who McLean worked for? Preet Bahara who was fired by President Trump for Sexual Harassment and then hired by Mueller to go after President Trump. Funny how Mueller populated his team with dishonest enemies of The President, like Strozk and Page, and Bahara.

538946CB-FE74-49D5-A49F-391D8C6C0B19.gif
The dems thought they were sabotaging Kavanaugh, but looks like they ended up sabotaging their own chance at either the Senate or the House.

What a bunch of Morons.

I think if Kavanaugh is confirmed, it's going to be the exact opposite for the GOP. The Dems want to cut the GOP off at the knees and I believe they're going to get the votes to do it.
iu

Stick your memes up your ass, snowflake.

The dems thought they were sabotaging Kavanaugh, but looks like they ended up sabotaging their own chance at either the Senate or the House.

What a bunch of Morons.

I think if Kavanaugh is confirmed, it's going to be the exact opposite for the GOP. The Dems want to cut the GOP off at the knees and I believe they're going to get the votes to do it.
iu

you seem triggered friend

Nope. The lazy and stupid use memes instead of words.
Ee8gzee.gif

you may well be an intelligent guy worth having an honest and stimulating debate with - I don't know, I am not familiar with your post history

however, message boards are for fun & memes & other images can make a point without demonstrating "stupidity" or "laziness" or a lack of intellect

I have reached the point where I am no longer interested in debate on the Kavanaugh issue; the allegations against him are a farce, as has been credibly demonstrated over and over again

let's step back

if you are worthy of debate and want someone reasonable to talk to, catch up with me on another topic; I will be happy to engage

on this? I am at "point and laugh"

we can talk about why or why not independent voters in purple districts and states will break red or blue in another thread at another time

but before we do; I would encourage you to review polling data from those areas

and I will also encourage you to look up what Joe Scarborough has said on the issue (hint, he says that dems have overreached on this)

and for fun, yes, I am going to be too lazy to link any of that at the moment; because I just don't care enough right now

I am too busy celebrating these recent developments

thanks for understanding

p.s. Jeff Flake just said that he sees no corroboration of Dr. Fords allegations...

How can an investigation be thorough when the accuser and the accused are not interviewed about the incident in question by professional law enforcement?

The senators on the committee are not law enforcement officials.
They are politicians with an agenda.
This is a farce.

How can an investigation be thorough when the accuser and the accused are not interviewed about the incident in question by professional law enforcement?

This is a farce.
say it with me friend:

JUSTICE BRETT KAVANAGH

It shows Susan Collins is a liar. Flake only wanted cover for Republicans.

IMHO if Kavanaugh is not confirmed, the Dems will not win control of either the House or the Senate next month, as too many Repubs and independent voters will be totally pissed at them. Might also hurt them in 2020 too. Same goes for impeachment in the House of Trump or Kavanaugh (if confirmed), or anyone. The surest way I know of for the Dems to give back the House in 2020, assuming they win it this year, is to go on some Quixotic crusade with insufficient evidence to prove their case.

013F2594-537D-4D51-B554-C2961DFA22D1.gif

This is a farce.
. Attention staff. Cry baby in room 2 please respond.

View attachment 220255

What a bunch of Morons.

iu

L33t skills, bro.

What a bunch of Morons.

The dems have stated they will impeach Kavanaug. One way to stop that? Republican vote turn out in November......

You can't impeach a judge based on time before they are confirmed, it can only be based on their behavior while on the court. Think Kavanaugh going to make bad behavior while under a microscope and had passed SIX previous FBI background checks.... already.
actually, I believe you are mistaken, although in principle, you are absolutely correct

in practical terms, impeachment is a political exorcise and can be done for any reason that the majority of congressmen (and women) feel is appropriate

however, even in the unlikely event that the dems take the House; I believe that they won't have enough members to win an impeachment vote; not against Kav - this is a nuclear issue and there will be some dems from moderate to conservative leaning districts that will want no part of this

but again, this is probably a moot point, as this shit show has very likely destroyed whatever chances there may have been of a "blue wave"

Actually only while he is on the bench, covering a supposed violation while ON THE BENCH, not before he was confirmed. Here is a link that explains it:

Annotation 18 - Article II

"Impeachable Offenses

The Convention came to its choice of words describing the grounds for impeachment after much deliberation, but the phrasing derived directly from the English practice. The framers early adopted, on June 2, a provision that the Executive should be removable by impeachment and conviction ''of mal-practice or neglect of duty.'' 759 The Committee of Detail reported as grounds ''Treason (or) Bribery or Corruption.'' 760 And the Committee of Eleven reduced the phrase to ''Treason, or bribery.'' 761 On September 8, Mason objected to this limitation, observing that the term did not encompass all the conduct which should be grounds for removal; he therefore proposed to add ''or maladministration'' following ''bribery.'' Upon Madison's objection that ''o vague a term will be equivalent to a tenure during pleasure of the Senate,'' Mason suggested ''other high crimes and misdemeanors,'' which was adopted without further recorded debate. 762 The phrase in the context of impeachments has an ancient English history, first turning up in the impeachment of the Earl of Suffolk in 1388."

It has to be what they are doing while ON THE BENCH, can't impeach him on anything BEFORE he is confirmed, as the Senate Subcommittee review and FBI background checks, have been addressing his PAST history up the point of being confirmed in debate and questions of the nominee. The Democrats had their opportunity to prove he is unfit for the Bench and failed completely, heck they didn't find a single witness to support Dr. Fords claims the whole time!

Kavanaugh has been unusually and deeply vetted for the office and passed. thus impeachment attempt on his past history BEFORE he is confirmed is dead on arrival.

IMHO if Kavanaugh is not confirmed, the Dems will not win control of either the House or the Senate next month, as too many Repubs and independent voters will be totally pissed at them. Might also hurt them in 2020 too. Same goes for impeachment in the House of Trump or Kavanaugh (if confirmed), or anyone. The surest way I know of for the Dems to give back the House in 2020, assuming they win it this year, is to go on some Quixotic crusade with insufficient evidence to prove their case.

You obviously don't know what the fuck you are talking about, so stop.

Forum List

Back