Susan Collins said that the FBI supplementary report was very thorough

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Game, Set, Match. Kavanaugh gets on the USSC

p.s. Jeff Flake just said that he sees no corroboration of Dr. Fords allegations...

MUH FBI INVESTIGATION

MUH THOROUGH

MUH DIDN'T INTERVIEW FORD

iu

in before the EFF BEE EYE is a BIASED ORGANIZATION with a political agenda...

'Did Not Interview Ford'

The FBI was asked to investigate the accusations made by Ford and her testimony already given in the hours of testifying / giving her statement before the Senate.

The FBI had the transcripts and Ford's testimony - no further interview was required. The FBI also did not interview Kavanaugh. They had his transcripts and testimony as well.

Stop the snowflake / liberal excuses and BS. The 'Herman Cain'ing of Kavanaugh FAILED.

Add this to the list of things / realities / facts that liberals / snowflakes refuse to accept, like the fact that Hillary LOST in 2016 and there is no evidence to support the false allegations that Trump illegally colluded with the Russians.

The dems thought they were sabotaging Kavanaugh, but looks like they ended up sabotaging their own chance at either the Senate or the House.

What a bunch of Morons.

in before the EFF BEE EYE is a BIASED ORGANIZATION with a political agenda...
Well, they are....But it didn't help the moonbats here.
the only thing I do not like about the tweet of Jeff Flake is the phrase "additional corroboration" - that would imply that there had EVER been ANY corroboration to begin with...

0dfvflxfu6q11.jpg

say hello to SUPREME COURT JUSTICE Brett Kavanaugh!

1536807811.6433-smiley.gif
1536807807.7405-smiley.gif

even if the moobats win the House (which I doubt, after this circus that has proven the vile depths that dem leaders will go to) - GOOD LUCK with getting SIXTY SEVEN Senators to vote to actually remove

LIFETIME APPOINTMENT!!!

Game, Set, Match. Kavanaugh gets on the USSC

p.s. Jeff Flake just said that he sees no corroboration of Dr. Fords allegations...

Ruh Roe Shaggy......

And they would have gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for those lying women.....

The dems thought they were sabotaging Kavanaugh, but looks like they ended up sabotaging their own chance at either the Senate or the House.

What a bunch of Morons.

I think if Kavanaugh is confirmed, it's going to be the exact opposite for the GOP. The Dems want to cut the GOP off at the knees and I believe they're going to get the votes to do it.

I TOLD YOU this would blow up in the Dem's face just like all their schemes. Instead of taking out Kavanaugh they provided cover for moderate Rep's and Dem's to vote yes on Kavanaugh :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back