Republicans will riot, vandalize, loot and commit arson if Kavanaugh isn’t confirmed.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Oh wait...that’s the other guys.
What will Republicans do? Who’s the next man/woman up?
Hopefully someone who HATES illegal wetbacks and baby killers.

Snowflakes will continue to write angry comments/blog posts like they always do, and no one will care.

Republicans won't do anything. They are the party if sitting on their collective ass.

But someone who thinks locking babies up in cages at the border is OK.
Someone who realizes that the sloppy, half-assed initiation of the zero tolerance policy has resulted in hundreds of children never finding their parents again.
And someone who turns a blind eye to major food producers in this country who rely on illegal labor to put tomatoes in your salad.
Yeah, You're a fucking hypocrite all right.

You must be referring to that picture that made its rounds on all the news stations that was taken a couple of years before Trump won the election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone who realizes that the sloppy, half-assed initiation of the zero tolerance policy has resulted in hundreds of children never finding their parents again.
And someone who turns a blind eye to major food producers in this country who rely on illegal labor to put tomatoes in your salad.
Always the lies, always.

2jbtz6.jpg

Is this your I wont really be pissed off post just in case he isn’t?

Is this your I wont really be pissed off post just in case he isn’t?

Truthfully I can’t give two fucks...I only want him confirmed because you filthy bastards hate him so much...I’m almost hoping he isn’t confirmed because I know Trump will select someone you’ll hate even more...haha

Yeah that's one of the problems with the Republican infants; when they don't get their way they generally just go off in a corner and sulk, or just engage in rather unimaginative bitching and moaning, no fun at all.

The Democrat infants on the other hand are a veritable fountain of comedic entertainment when they don't get their way.

The only good thing about Kavanaugh being nominated would be more of those priceless Democrats "freakin' the fuck out, tempers & tears tantrums" YouTube videos like we were treated to after the 2016 election.

Republicans won't do anything. They are the party if sitting on their collective ass.
You do realize that it is the party of the working class that you just insulted, that pays for your sorry ass welfare? Keep it up tard, day of reckoning is coming, and you mother fuckers aren't going to like it.

The title of this thread;

Republicans will riot, vandalize, loot and commit arson if Kavanaugh isn’t confirmed

That is exactly what horrifically spoiled children believing they are ENTITLED to anything they desire, behave. Stupid fucking Rabbits!

You must be referring to that picture that made its rounds on all the news stations that was taken a couple of years before Trump won the election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I'm not. And you fucking know it.

Associated Press
Published on Jun 18, 2018
The AP toured a holding facility in South Texas that's holding hundreds of immigrant children. While reporters were not allowed to record the tour, video released by border patrol shows them waiting in a series of cages created by metal fencing. (June 18)

Thanks for admitting that Democrats are going to lose this election because they are unhinged psychopaths.

Forum List

Back