Susan Collins (R-Maine) is an American hero

Somehow this doesn't seem to be about Collins or the tax bill anymore.
Senator Collins is a good representative of the people of Maine. I will certainly vote for her again and I hope everyone who has a senator in the No Labels Group supports them, too.

Senator Collins is a good representative of the people of Maine. I will certainly vote for her again and I hope everyone who has a senator in the No Labels Group supports them, too.

This from one of USMB's far leftist leftist....

This from one of USMB's far leftist leftist....
you really think that? I got more important fish to fry if you're that stupid.

Mike Dukakis claimed he was a "conservative."

The American people were not STUPID enough to believe him....

Being a hero means you are doing something that could pose a risk or danger to you Collins is a Republican in a state that has gone Democrat in the last seven Presidential elections she is playing to the blue state voters who put her in office something that hardly puts her at risk it's smart politically but far from heroic.

Thanks to her breaking ranks by having common sense as with a couple other republicans, the repeal of ACA was dead in the water. She also may not vote for the disasterous GOP senate tax plan. I bet she’ll do the right thing.

Damn betcha she’s a RINO! God bless her for it.

and when the crash comes to the health care system thanks to BO and gutless Republicans they will all get the blame.

Alaska’s senator is also female. She also played a role in rejecting the appeal. I guess it takes women to do the right thing.

It is sad that men have to be so cruel and no longer fight for the interest of the majority of the people.

Men started the labor movement, unions and fought for the vast majority of human rights but it seems that we've lost our fucking way.

Thanks to her breaking ranks by having common sense as with a couple other republicans, the repeal of ACA was dead in the water. She also may not vote for the disasterous GOP senate tax plan. I bet she’ll do the right thing.

a hero?....you have a pretty loose application for that word...
Nah, just a woman who does her job and says what she thinks.
If it's true that people making under $70,000 a year are actually going to see a tax increase or if they insist on getting rid of Obamacare mandate and subsidies, she probably won't agree with it. She has to think of her broke ass constituents in Maine.

So what about her broke ass constituents that can't afford Commie Care like many others? They get their income tax refund confiscated, and I'm sure that's money they badly need. The collections from those penalties are in the billions; billions of dollars ripped off of poor people. And you worry about taxing people over 70K a year?

The only reason you love it is because you know she (and a few others) will end the Republican Senate leadership. And if that happens, I hope whoever runs against her in the primaries reminds Republican voters of that.

Alaska’s senator is also female. She also played a role in rejecting the appeal. I guess it takes women to do the right thing.

You will cry foul when you find out this AK RINO is only willing to play ball IF they allow drilling in some artic protected lands. Yes, I "heard" this is coming. Follow the money......how much did the 2 ME wackos get from Obama to go along with stimulus? Similar. These women are nothing but......er.....for sale

You will cry foul when you find out this AK RINO is only willing to play ball IF they allow drilling in some artic protected lands. Yes, I "heard" this is coming. Follow the money......how much did the 2 ME wackos get from Obama to go along with stimulus? Similar. These women are nothing but......er.....for sale
So are you making the argument she isn’t a RINO?

She's a piece of shit who doesn't belong in the Republican party.

Well I’m guessing you make less than 75,000 per year and take advantage of the main tax deductions. She is definitely doing you a favor by planning not to vote for the bill. Damn man. Get a clue. Educate yourself. Quit being a pawn and listening to GOP leaders who lie to you.

Well I’m guessing you make less than 75,000 per year and take advantage of the main tax deductions. She is definitely doing you a favor by planning not to vote for the bill. Damn man. Get a clue. Educate yourself. Quit being a pawn and listening to GOP leaders who lie to you.

You guess wrong, moron.

Apparently you think making the economy grow at twice the rate it grew under Obama is not in my self interest. That's how we know you're an imbecile.

So are you making the argument she isn’t a RINO?

Good point. My bad. She is chameleon. For sale.

Forum List

Back