Sen. Susan Collins hits back at 'mischaracterization and misunderstanding' of impeachment stance

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Oh my. The poor DeathRATS were counting on her vote to sink the S.S.Trump.....seems that torpedo was a dummy....ROTFLMFAO!

------------

Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, released a statement on Thursday to clarify her stance on President Trump's upcoming impeachment trial and claimed her past comments have been taken out of context and misunderstood. "There has been a lot of mischaracterization and misunderstanding about my position on the process the Senate should follow for the impeachment trial," the statement began. "Rather than have my position relayed through the interpretation of others, I wanted to state it directly." Collins, who is considered a moderate, shared her views on how the process should play out and recommended that it mirror former President Bill Clinton's impeachment trial from 1999, to allow for bipartisan input. "That process [from 1999] provided for the opportunity for both sides to state their case and for Senators to ask questions through the Chief Justice," she wrote.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Trump has this game won before it started...PDJT’s rallies are doing a lot of things very well, one of the less mentioned is keeping Rep. Senators in line by showing how strong PDJT’s support is, especially in the party, and, collaterally, that undermining him on impeachment will be a personal and political disaster for any GOP Senator who does it. Even Collins seems to be getting the message. But Sssssh.....don't tell the party of INFANTICIDE or we may see some suicides as they realize he had this plan going into the shampeachment!...STABLE GENIUS does it again!!!!...ROTFLMFAO

Oh my. The poor DeathRATS were counting on her vote to sink the S.S.Trump.....seems that torpedo was a dummy....ROTFLMFAO!

------------

Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, released a statement on Thursday to clarify her stance on President Trump's upcoming impeachment trial and claimed her past comments have been taken out of context and misunderstood. "There has been a lot of mischaracterization and misunderstanding about my position on the process the Senate should follow for the impeachment trial," the statement began. "Rather than have my position relayed through the interpretation of others, I wanted to state it directly." Collins, who is considered a moderate, shared her views on how the process should play out and recommended that it mirror former President Bill Clinton's impeachment trial from 1999, to allow for bipartisan input. "That process [from 1999] provided for the opportunity for both sides to state their case and for Senators to ask questions through the Chief Justice," she wrote.

Trump has this game won before it started...PDJT’s rallies are doing a lot of things very well, one of the less mentioned is keeping Rep. Senators in line by showing how strong PDJT’s support is, especially in the party, and, collaterally, that undermining him on impeachment will be a personal and political disaster for any GOP Senator who does it. Even Collins seems to be getting the message. But Sssssh.....don't tell the party of INFANTICIDE or we may see some suicides as they realize he had this plan going into the shampeachment!...STABLE GENIUS does it again!!!!...ROTFLMFAO

Ah jeez, no Democrat, liberal, or progressive supports or encourages infanticide. Please..just stop. :)

On to Susan. She may be feeling the heat because her senate seat has been ruled "a tossup". She has the highest disapproval rating of any senator...including Moscow Mitch. That's gotta hurt. But she's done it to herself.

Maine’s Susan Collins has highest disapproval rating of any senator in national survey

------------

Ah jeez, no Democrat, liberal, or progressive supports or encourages infanticide. Please..just stop. :)

On to Susan. She may be feeling the heat because her senate seat has been ruled "a tossup". She has the highest disapproval rating of any senator...including Moscow Mitch. That's gotta hurt. But she's done it to herself.

Maine’s Susan Collins has highest disapproval rating of any senator in national survey
Sure you do. You stop.

Collins has a tough road to re election and Republicans are not helping her

She sold out on rapist Bret Kavanaugh and is now providing cover for Trump criminal activities

Her constituents will not be happy

Libtards constantly run off at the mouth. They have verbal diarrhea. And, the fucking Democrats never proved that Judge Kavanaugh raped anyone. Dumbasses.

Libtards constantly run off at the mouth. They have verbal diarrhea. And, the fucking Democrats never proved that Judge Kavanaugh raped anyone. Dumbasses.

and the afore mentioned board member and others of his ilk looked the other way when it came to Justin Fairfax. Screw them all.

------------

She's two faced.

Doesn’t help Collins does it?

Collins selling out her values on Kavanaugh and Trump will not help her

Collins has shown her integrity in supporting healthcare and education

But abandoning her values to provide cover for Trump criminal acts will not help her in 2020

Either that or maybe she got re-edumacated.

mcconnell-12319.jpg

After all, we all know that anyone who doesn't want to outright hang Donald Trump from a tree just isn't being FAIR and IMPARTIAL.

As usual, Susie gets the Dims hopes up that she hates America as much as they do.... and then takes a big steamer in their face. She's an enigma, but if she makes marxist heads explode she's ok by me.....

Dosen’t help you either lying about a rape allegation you cannot prove. What it proves is that you are a liar.

------------

She's two faced.

And that's exactly why she's facing backlash in her own state. Says one thing, does another. There's an art to walking the line but she's more like the windmill that changes direction before the wind blows the opposite way.

Dosen’t help you either lying about a rape allegation you cannot prove. What it proves is that you are a liar.

Kavenaugh was not being prosecuted
His past was being brought up to determine if he would make an acceptable justice

Republicans ignored his sordid past

shared her views on how the process should play out and recommended that it mirror former President Bill Clinton's impeachment trial

That would be opening statements from both sides...then a motion to dismiss...then a vote to dismiss.

If the vote does not get 51 ayes...the trial continues.

She sold out on rapist Bret Kavanaugh and is now providing cover for Trump criminal activities

Who did Kavanaugh rape?

and the afore mentioned board member and others of his ilk looked the other way when it came to Justin Fairfax. Screw them all.
Democrats make up their reality......and the only reason they stick to it is because there are so many of them that refuse to admit the truth....so they have a support system for their fantasies.

Who did Kavanaugh rape?
Some village bicycle from school.
Everyone's had a ride....except Kavanaugh.
He wouldn't touch Ballsey Ford with a 10 meter cattle-prod.

Hopefully they're smarter and than you.

Saying "Rapist Kavenaugh" is a really pathetic sign of desperationon your part.

Kavenaugh was not being prosecuted
His past was being brought up to determine if he would make an acceptable justice

Republicans ignored his sordid past

Kavanaugh was a scumbag. I believe every witness that was brought against him as well as the others who spoke out. I felt the same way about Clarence Thomas in 1991 (and yes, Joe Biden deserves to be whacked around for how he handled Anita Hill's accusations).

Scumbags don't deserve to sit on the highest court in the land...period.

Forum List

Back