Susan Collins (R-Maine) is an American hero

Lol do you really not understand the demand side of the economy? Just because it’s welfare it doesn’t mean it doesn’t stimulate the economy. This same principle applies to food stamps. Tell me, if people spend their benefits on the private economy, why wouldn’t that create jobs? Can you even explain that?

Every dollar spent has to be taxed or borrowed away from someone else. For every job "created," two are destroyed. You don't increase economic growth by robbing the people who produce goods and services and giving the proceeds to useless moochers.
Well here’s the kicker, for every dollar lost in revenue, the economy gains $1.21. Why? Because businesses make a PROFIT off any purchase.

Horseshit. Where the evidence to support that theory? If that's the case, then why doesn't cutting their taxes cause the economy to grow?
A meaningful stimulus for Main Street

Read it. I was actually mistaken. It’s $1.64 not $1.21.

it's bullshit based on Voo Doo.
This study was composed by economists. You are not one. It’s really that simple.

Every dollar spent has to be taxed or borrowed away from someone else. For every job "created," two are destroyed. You don't increase economic growth by robbing the people who produce goods and services and giving the proceeds to useless moochers.
Well here’s the kicker, for every dollar lost in revenue, the economy gains $1.21. Why? Because businesses make a PROFIT off any purchase.

Horseshit. Where the evidence to support that theory? If that's the case, then why doesn't cutting their taxes cause the economy to grow?
A meaningful stimulus for Main Street

Read it. I was actually mistaken. It’s $1.64 not $1.21.

it's bullshit based on Voo Doo.
This study was composed by economists. You are not one. It’s really that simple.

The people who composed the "study" aren't economists either, although they pose as economists. They are paid government propagandists.

Thanks to her breaking ranks by having common sense as with a couple other republicans, the repeal of ACA was dead in the water. She also may not vote for the disasterous GOP senate tax plan. I bet she’ll do the right thing.

Damn betcha she’s a RINO! God bless her for it.
It is not Pres.Trump's Tax plan. It is Paul Ryan and Mitch's Tax plan. It is not the Tax Plan that Pres.Trump was going for. They kept on lying to him that his tax plan isn't going to work. So who cares about the fake Republican's Tax Plan.

Forum List

Back