Surprised MSNBC finally realizes they had it wrong, the Trump admin HAS built miles of NEW border wall

Your an idiot. They are ALL brand new sections of wall. Every fucking one of them.

Not anything like they would have done if Trump didn't order it.

They are putting up double walls, one 18 feet high and another 30 foot high with a road running between them. Brand spanking new like nothing that has ever been built there before.

Are you too fucking stupid to understand that, or not?

I've read reports where they got some migrants stuck between the two walls. Border Patrol had to get them out of there.
In the most problematic areas they have an 18' wall, and if they get over that is an area about as wide as a football field they have to cross before they get to the 30 foot wall. And they have electronic sensors and cameras to detect them. And there's a paved road between the walls so that when the sensors trip the border patrol can quickly drive vehicles down there and arrest them.

And since a lot of it is double walled, it's actually a lot more than 341 miles that's been completed so far.

Last edited:
DHS Wall Construction Update: September 29, 2020

Release Date:
September 29, 2020
BLUF: The Trump administration is building new wall and doing so faster than ever before. Currently wall construction continues at the southwest border (SWB) with the administration’s goal of 450 new miles of wall system on track for the end of the calendar year.
As summed up below by Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott, the current status of the wall system’s construction is summed up as follows:
  • 341 new miles completed
  • 240 new miles under construction
  • 157 new miles under the pre-construction process

Yep. And keep in mind, Biden stated he would stop all that his first day in office.

BS. Biden can't stop it. There is a law in place that issues 1.3 billion (adjust for inflation at 1.4 today) will go for upkeep and building new security on the southern border. If you can't do the job with that kind of funding then you shouldn't have the friggin job.

I am truly shocked they admitted it and that they were wrong.....It's a bad thing when you are shocked the media actually reports something factual. :(
Accidentally.

They are still lying their asses off in the report.

“So, Jacob, you know, we’ve said this on this show, ‘It’s not new wall — it is replacement wall.’ You went down there to take a look. It’s kind of not — it’s kind of — it’s accurate, but it doesn’t tell the full story, does it?” Tur asked.

“I’ve said the same thing as well, and it turns out that we were all incorrect. The reality is, while the Democrats and fact-checkers might technically be right, it is not that simple. And when you go down there and look for yourself, it’s easy to understand why,” the correspondent replied, as MSNBC kicked off his lengthy report.

When they claim that it's accurate or technically correct to say "it's not a new wall it is a replacement wall", they flat out lying.

The terms "new" and "replacement" are not mutually exclusive.

Anyone who cannot understand that is a TDS afflicted moron, which is pretty much every Democrat on this board.

I am truly shocked they admitted it and that they were wrong.....It's a bad thing when you are shocked the media actually reports something factual. :(
Accidentally.

They are still lying their asses off in the report.

“So, Jacob, you know, we’ve said this on this show, ‘It’s not new wall — it is replacement wall.’ You went down there to take a look. It’s kind of not — it’s kind of — it’s accurate, but it doesn’t tell the full story, does it?” Tur asked.

“I’ve said the same thing as well, and it turns out that we were all incorrect. The reality is, while the Democrats and fact-checkers might technically be right, it is not that simple. And when you go down there and look for yourself, it’s easy to understand why,” the correspondent replied, as MSNBC kicked off his lengthy report.

When they claim that it's accurate or technically correct to say "it's not a new wall it is a replacement wall", they flat out lying.

The terms "new" and "replacement" are not mutually exclusive.

Anyone who cannot understand that is a TDS afflicted moron, which is pretty much every Democrat on this board.

So your only real defense in all this are those three letters. Wow, you get to win today's Fruitcake TDS Award. Congradulations.

And Johnny, what has he won........Well, Monty, Behind Door #3 is an al expense trip up Rumps Rump with all he can eat.

DISCLAIMER: No Major Demons were harmed in presenting this award as the Royal Order of the Demons have determined that Rump and his Cult Followers give Evil a bad name.

1601913440621.jpeg

DHS Wall Construction Update: September 29, 2020

Release Date:
September 29, 2020
BLUF: The Trump administration is building new wall and doing so faster than ever before. Currently wall construction continues at the southwest border (SWB) with the administration’s goal of 450 new miles of wall system on track for the end of the calendar year.
As summed up below by Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott, the current status of the wall system’s construction is summed up as follows:
  • 341 new miles completed
  • 240 new miles under construction
  • 157 new miles under the pre-construction process

Yep. And keep in mind, Biden stated he would stop all that his first day in office.

BS. Biden can't stop it.
I agree with you that Biden is a fucking liar.

"miles"? Like what? 10?

Negative.
Maybe you should read the article.
It's about people that are unhappy that the building has been so successful.
It didn't say how many miles, but it did say that most of the work was replacing worn out sections, not building new sections.

The original walls were in high traffic areas, replacing them is far more effective than just plopping new wall in areas with less traffic.
So not a lot of new sections, just replacing old sections. Upkeep, like they would have done anyways.

Less upkeep, more improvements.

But you guys can keep harping on the "NO NEW WALLS" shit as long as the improved walls in the high traffic areas serve their purpose. It allows Border agent patrols to focus on open areas, which while not as good as a wall, is better than them having to patrol aggressively the older wall sections as well.
I'm all for a wall. But this ain't it. :biggrin:

So not a lot of new sections, just replacing old sections. Upkeep, like they would have done anyways.

If you took the time to watch the video you'd be much more informed. They are replacing vehicle barriers which by the looks of the video, seems like something my 60 year old ass could easily get by. They stop vehicles but not people. Now those barriers are being replaced by a real wall to stop both.
I'm for a wall, but let's get on with it already. And let's not forget to send Mexico the bill. :biggrin:

If you took the time to watch the video you'd be much more informed. They are replacing vehicle barriers which by the looks of the video, seems like something my 60 year old ass could easily get by. They stop vehicles but not people. Now those barriers are being replaced by a real wall to stop both.
I'm for a wall, but let's get on with it already. And let's not forget to send Mexico the bill. :biggrin:

I would say 340 miles of wall is getting on with it. As for who's paying the bill, that's a leftists talking point as we repeatedly said we don't care who is paying for it. The cost of the wall is what we spend just for a half-month of food stamps in this country. It's one of the few things our government spends money on that will pay for itself.

BS. Biden can't stop it. There is a law in place that issues 1.3 billion (adjust for inflation at 1.4 today) will go for upkeep and building new security on the southern border. If you can't do the job with that kind of funding then you shouldn't have the friggin job.

A US President can stop anything he desires, especially if he has power in the Congress behind him.

Trump promised to de-Bama the country, and he's pretty much done that. Paris Accord, gone. Iran nuclear deal, gone. Tax increases on businesses, gone. Key elements in Commie Care, gone.......

That's besides the fact that it isn't my claim, it's Biden's. He's the one who said it.

"miles"? Like what? 10?

Negative.
Maybe you should read the article.
It's about people that are unhappy that the building has been so successful.
It didn't say how many miles, but it did say that most of the work was replacing worn out sections, not building new sections.
Katy Tur: In fact so called replacement is not as insignificant as democrats or some fact checkers have claimed
Katy Tur: (speaking about replacement) It's accurate but does not tell the full story does it
And it looks like they are calling vehicle barriers, replacement wall. No, it's new wall and that's from MSNBC.

See, she is admitted media bias. They purposely do not give you facts, truth, or perspective at all.

Katy Tur: In fact so called replacement is not as insignificant as democrats or some fact checkers have claimed
Katy Tur: (speaking about replacement) It's accurate but does not tell the full story does it
And it looks like they are calling vehicle barriers, replacement wall. No, it's new wall and that's from MSNBC.

See, she is admitted media bias. They purposely do not give you facts, truth, or perspective at all.

I watched the video. It was short but to the point. Towards the end, they showed those vehicle barriers. It's a joke. It's like having no wall at all.

Forum List

Back