Over 181 miles of new border wall has been built

TDS is believing what the skidmark says.

Sixty-two percent of new illegals come here legally and overstay their visas, and they don't cross the Mexican border. That's why it's so important to hit them where they work and jail employers hiring illegals.

There is a solution to that, and the wall controversy. Make being here illegal a felony, punishable by the minimum of five years in prison. Then we wouldn't have to worry about the Visa overstays, and we wouldn't need to worry about a wall because nobody would want to come here illegally. When I say minimum, I mean the judge could sentence somebody up to 15 years in prison.

Or remove the J O B S. Make it a felony to knowingly hire an illegal alien. We can do what you wish and what I wish a well. If a Business thinks that they need to stay in business by hiring illegal workers then they shouldn't be in business in the first place. There are programs to get LEGAL workers from Mexico and south of that for those jobs.

Our laws prohibit us from prosecuting most employers. Our law reads that the employer must be knowledgable that their employees were illegal in the first place. Fake ID"s is a new industry now here and south of our border. They are almost foolproof. And if an employer refuses to hire an illegal, they can be sued for discrimination.

But your people are in charge now. Write to them and have the laws changed. Good luck with that one.

My People are in charge NOW? Where, How, When? My People are out of favor right now. We are Republicans and refuse to become "The Party of the Rump". But we are patiently waiting in the wings to pick up the pieces when Rump finally goes away. Let's face it, there is only one Rump and with him, the Party of the Rump dies. It happens either early next year of in 5 years but it's going to happen. Invest in the future now.

Almost foolproof, yes, but not foolproof. I know of employers around here that underpay their Illegals so they can underbid for contracts. I also know the damage it's done to legitimate companies many that didn't make it due to the lack of contracts.

But the solution is not to lock up Americans who have taxpaying industries and provide Americans with jobs, the solution is to lock up people who are coming here to take that work away from American citizens.

If I start my own lawn care company, and can't get customers because my competition is using illegals and Democrats won't have anything to do with it, what are my choices? I have to hire illegals as well. It's the only way for me to stay in business.

As for the Party of Trump, can you name me the last Republican that has led more conservatively than President Trump? I hated McCain, but I voted for him. I disliked Romney, and hate him more today, but I voted for him. If you are a real Republican, then you live by Ronald Reagan's 11th commandment: Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican.

I voted for those guys because I refused to relinquish my vote to a filthy Democrat.
But the solution is not to lock up Americans who have taxpaying industries and provide Americans with jobs

Two points:
1) If those Americans are hiring illegals, how many Americans will they hire?
2) If you hire an illegal alien, aren't you a criminal and deserve to be jailed?

Your TDS is showing.

No, you are not a criminal. Once again, our law is that in order to prosecute an employer, the prosecutor must prove that the employer knew he or she was hiring illegals. And again, in many cases, that's impossible to prove.

Don't give me that song and dance. One of the main reasons to hire illegals is to pay them less than legal workers so you can underbid everyone else. If a person is willing to work "Under the Table" or at a reduced price with a kickback to the company, you KNOW they are an illegal.

This is true, but for the ones that work over the table, they still take jobs for next to nothing, and there is no indicator they are illegal. To the employer, they are simply foreigners willing to do any job for any salary.

I worked in a Shipping and Storage company. We had 5 Lupa Sanchezes and only one spoke english. I knew the one and he was American Born. They were paid like anyone else were paid, maybe a little less. But man, could those fools move furniture. There is no way in hell that the owner didn't know that those 4 were illegals. Same goes for another industry; the carpet industry.

Riddle me this Batman: Why is it okay for their kids to go to school here, for them to have bank accounts and even take loans, for them to live in sanctuary cities virtually untouched, for them to have credit cards, for them to rent apartments and houses, for them to have drivers licenses, and of course, even buy a home if they'd like, and nobody should be in trouble except the employers?

Wow, we are back to a failed 10 year old debating method. You left out the part where I stated we go after both parties. You aren't playing with a low IQ Liberal here. You are dealing with a high IQ, well educated Conservative.

You are about as conservative as I am Chinese. You support going after American industries but leave all the others out. You support leaving the illegals alone and locking up American citizens instead.

Do tell: what do you want to go after the Republican party for? We elected Trump based on his hard stance against illegals, and his endless efforts to secure our border, which he did tremendously. In the meantime, whatever Trump's measures the Commie Congress leaders couldn't stop, their Commie judges did; at least temporarily.

President Trump attacked this immigration issue on every level. As I posted, he implemented strategies to stop Visa overstays. He created measures to stop Birther Tourism and anchor babies. He magically found a way around the Democrats to construct the wall as he promised us. He held Mexico responsible for the illegals making it to our borders Democrats insists we accommodate. He created the policy of all asylum applications be made from their embassies, and not once they get into our country. He created the policy that any immigrant that was granted asylum before they reached our border, be denied based on that alone.

So we need to go after both parties? The idea of changing laws so we immediately lock up business owners is that of the Democrat House--not the President. The President does not make laws--Congress does as outlined in our US Constitution.

This has nothing to do with going after both parties, it has to do with going after one, the Democrat party. This is decided on by voters, not the President.

Sixty-two percent of new illegals come here legally and overstay their visas, and they don't cross the Mexican border. That's why it's so important to hit them where they work and jail employers hiring illegals.

There is a solution to that, and the wall controversy. Make being here illegal a felony, punishable by the minimum of five years in prison. Then we wouldn't have to worry about the Visa overstays, and we wouldn't need to worry about a wall because nobody would want to come here illegally. When I say minimum, I mean the judge could sentence somebody up to 15 years in prison.

Or remove the J O B S. Make it a felony to knowingly hire an illegal alien. We can do what you wish and what I wish a well. If a Business thinks that they need to stay in business by hiring illegal workers then they shouldn't be in business in the first place. There are programs to get LEGAL workers from Mexico and south of that for those jobs.

Our laws prohibit us from prosecuting most employers. Our law reads that the employer must be knowledgable that their employees were illegal in the first place. Fake ID"s is a new industry now here and south of our border. They are almost foolproof. And if an employer refuses to hire an illegal, they can be sued for discrimination.

But your people are in charge now. Write to them and have the laws changed. Good luck with that one.

My People are in charge NOW? Where, How, When? My People are out of favor right now. We are Republicans and refuse to become "The Party of the Rump". But we are patiently waiting in the wings to pick up the pieces when Rump finally goes away. Let's face it, there is only one Rump and with him, the Party of the Rump dies. It happens either early next year of in 5 years but it's going to happen. Invest in the future now.

Almost foolproof, yes, but not foolproof. I know of employers around here that underpay their Illegals so they can underbid for contracts. I also know the damage it's done to legitimate companies many that didn't make it due to the lack of contracts.

But the solution is not to lock up Americans who have taxpaying industries and provide Americans with jobs, the solution is to lock up people who are coming here to take that work away from American citizens.

If I start my own lawn care company, and can't get customers because my competition is using illegals and Democrats won't have anything to do with it, what are my choices? I have to hire illegals as well. It's the only way for me to stay in business.

As for the Party of Trump, can you name me the last Republican that has led more conservatively than President Trump? I hated McCain, but I voted for him. I disliked Romney, and hate him more today, but I voted for him. If you are a real Republican, then you live by Ronald Reagan's 11th commandment: Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican.

I voted for those guys because I refused to relinquish my vote to a filthy Democrat.
But the solution is not to lock up Americans who have taxpaying industries and provide Americans with jobs

Two points:
2) If you hire an illegal alien, aren't you a criminal and deserve to be jailed?

Your TDS is showing.

No, you are not a criminal. Once again, our law is that in order to prosecute an employer, the prosecutor must prove that the employer knew he or she was hiring illegals. And again, in many cases, that's impossible to prove.

Don't give me that song and dance. One of the main reasons to hire illegals is to pay them less than legal workers so you can underbid everyone else. If a person is willing to work "Under the Table" or at a reduced price with a kickback to the company, you KNOW they are an illegal.

This is true, but for the ones that work over the table, they still take jobs for next to nothing, and there is no indicator they are illegal. To the employer, they are simply foreigners willing to do any job for any salary.

I worked in a Shipping and Storage company. We had 5 Lupa Sanchezes and only one spoke english. I knew the one and he was American Born. They were paid like anyone else were paid, maybe a little less. But man, could those fools move furniture. There is no way in hell that the owner didn't know that those 4 were illegals. Same goes for another industry; the carpet industry.

Riddle me this Batman: Why is it okay for their kids to go to school here, for them to have bank accounts and even take loans, for them to live in sanctuary cities virtually untouched, for them to have credit cards, for them to rent apartments and houses, for them to have drivers licenses, and of course, even buy a home if they'd like, and nobody should be in trouble except the employers?

Wow, we are back to a failed 10 year old debating method. You left out the part where I stated we go after both parties. You aren't playing with a low IQ Liberal here. You are dealing with a high IQ, well educated Conservative.

You are about as conservative as I am Chinese. You support going after American industries but leave all the others out. You support leaving the illegals alone and locking up American citizens instead.

Do tell: what do you want to go after the Republican party for? We elected Trump based on his hard stance against illegals, and his endless efforts to secure our border, which he did tremendously. In the meantime, whatever Trump's measures the Commie Congress leaders couldn't stop, their Commie judges did; at least temporarily.

President Trump attacked this immigration issue on every level. As I posted, he implemented strategies to stop Visa overstays. He created measures to stop Birther Tourism and anchor babies. He magically found a way around the Democrats to construct the wall as he promised us. He held Mexico responsible for the illegals making it to our borders Democrats insists we accommodate. He created the policy of all asylum applications be made from their embassies, and not once they get into our country. He created the policy that any immigrant that was granted asylum before they reached our border, be denied based on that alone.

So we need to go after both parties? The idea of changing laws so we immediately lock up business owners is that of the Democrat House--not the President. The President does not make laws--Congress does as outlined in our US Constitution.

This has nothing to do with going after both parties, it has to do with going after one, the Democrat party. This is decided on by voters, not the President.

Your beginning paragraph is just telling what I should think. Sorry, but I don't think that way. But it must be so because you said so. But you keep telling that lie. Who knows, if you tell it enough, does it become the truth? Nope, it's still a lie.

If you support Rump, you are NOT a conservative anymore than Rump is. The mass insanity has become a real problem. And you are part of that problem. So you keep telling us what we really think even though we actually don't think that way. The difference between your version of a Conservative and my version of a conservative is, my version is honest about things and don't lie out it's ass. When Rump is gone, what are you going to do then? Are you going to just walk off the edge of the Earth shaking your fist and yelling obscenities? The newly rebuilt Republican Party doesn't want you back.

Get your libtard Democrats to propose one in the House. That will never happen as it will never be written nor passed.

And the Repugs will not allow it to ever come to a vote. Both makes billions if not trillions from illegal labor.

Let's try and see! Get your Commiecrats to pass it.

Sorry TDS sufferers, the Wall is being built.

Despite all the efforts to block it.

No roads, no bridge, no hospitals, no schools. Just 200 miles of useless money wasting wall. You could buy computers for every school child in America with the money Trump pissed away on his useless wall.

The wall pays for itself every day.
Trump's wall didn't cost much compared to the estimated $116b illegal immigration costs us annually.

Since the real culprit is the over staying of Visas and work permits (over 60%) then the wall isn't where the money should be going in such a grand scale. The bulk of the money should be going to prevent or do a better job with the Visa Enforcement and the Immigration Court System that is so woefully underfunded it's not even remotely funny. But that's not sexy and it's not part of the center ring in the Circus.

Do you even know how much Trump is spending on the wall? About what it costs us for three weeks of food stamps for this country. The difference between Visa overstays and people crossing our border illegally is at least we know who the people are that overstay their Visa's.

That's all been covered and recovered in here over and over again. I won't go look it up because you have conveniently forgotten any of it.

You won't even look at it???? Surprise, surprise.

I don't need to look at it. It's old news. And the Visa overstays are in the millions.

Not anymore!

Two points:

Your TDS is showing.

He was talking to you, not anyone else! A 75 is not a high IQ, a GED is not well-educated and you are definitely not a conservative. Moron? Yes!

Two points:

Your TDS is showing.

Your beginning paragraph is just telling what I should think. Sorry, but I don't think that way. But it must be so because you said so. But you keep telling that lie. Who knows, if you tell it enough, does it become the truth? Nope, it's still a lie.

If you support Rump, you are NOT a conservative anymore than Rump is. The mass insanity has become a real problem. And you are part of that problem. So you keep telling us what we really think even though we actually don't think that way. The difference between your version of a Conservative and my version of a conservative is, my version is honest about things and don't lie out it's ass. When Rump is gone, what are you going to do then? Are you going to just walk off the edge of the Earth shaking your fist and yelling obscenities? The newly rebuilt Republican Party doesn't want you back.

The "newly rebuilt'? You must mean the one Trump has built.

Does the wall help you sleep better at night? Because it is as worthless as most other Trump projects. Most people get into the country legally and simply outstay their visas. Most arrive by airplane, not illegally crossing the land border.

Not anymore, because there are no visas!

Just the Millions that are already here.

How are they working without a proper visa?

Two points:

Your TDS is showing.

I don't care what you think. Think anyway you like. My objection is when you call yourself a conservative. How can a so-called conservative be against the most conservative ruling President in our lifetime? WTF kind of conservative is that? Talk about somebody lying.

When Trump is gone, we move on like we always do. Hopefully most people learn something by this presidency, and that is professional politicians are not always the best for the country. Maybe we should be looking towards outsiders to straighten this country out. Hate Trump all you want, but thank God open borders Hillary isn't President right now, otherwise our country would be in a world of shit. The country would be in lockdown until 2021.

But of course, you'll never consider that this November, will you? You won't even think about who could be nominated to the Supreme Court. You will let hate cast your vote for you, and to hell with the country.

Get your libtard Democrats to propose one in the House. That will never happen as it will never be written nor passed.

And the Repugs will not allow it to ever come to a vote. Both makes billions if not trillions from illegal labor.

If I ever see a Commiecrat, I'll ask them. But for the same reasons that the Reps won't allow it to come to the floor in the Senate, the House won't present it to the Senate. Wow, there is a real hatred in this one. Seek help.

Sorry TDS sufferers, the Wall is being built.

Despite all the efforts to block it.

No roads, no bridge, no hospitals, no schools. Just 200 miles of useless money wasting wall. You could buy computers for every school child in America with the money Trump pissed away on his useless wall.

The wall pays for itself every day.
Trump's wall didn't cost much compared to the estimated $116b illegal immigration costs us annually.

Since the real culprit is the over staying of Visas and work permits (over 60%) then the wall isn't where the money should be going in such a grand scale. The bulk of the money should be going to prevent or do a better job with the Visa Enforcement and the Immigration Court System that is so woefully underfunded it's not even remotely funny. But that's not sexy and it's not part of the center ring in the Circus.

Do you even know how much Trump is spending on the wall? About what it costs us for three weeks of food stamps for this country. The difference between Visa overstays and people crossing our border illegally is at least we know who the people are that overstay their Visa's.

That's all been covered and recovered in here over and over again. I won't go look it up because you have conveniently forgotten any of it.

You won't even look at it???? Surprise, surprise.

I don't need to look at it. It's old news. And the Visa overstays are in the millions.

Not anymore!

Do you mean that instead of 10 to 20 million illegals (considering Visa, work permits, etc. overstays) that you have come up some kind of plan that has worked to get rid of anywhere between 6 to 12 million illegals all of a sudden?

Two points:

Your TDS is showing.

He was talking to you, not anyone else! A 75 is not a high IQ, a GED is not well-educated and you are definitely not a conservative. Moron? Yes!

Hmm, got you again and you return with the same response when you are cornered. Thank you for showing that it's YOU that has that 75 or less IQ. And if you are supporting Rump as hard as you do then it's YOU that are not a Conservative.

Does the wall help you sleep better at night? Because it is as worthless as most other Trump projects. Most people get into the country legally and simply outstay their visas. Most arrive by airplane, not illegally crossing the land border.

Not anymore, because there are no visas!

Just the Millions that are already here.

How are they working without a proper visa?

Wait a minute, didn't one of you say that there was no visa problem anymore? Didn't one of you claim that it was cleaned up? I just pointed out that if it were then between 6 and 12 million illegals would no longer be in the United States. Wow, now that's Progress.

Two points:

Your TDS is showing.

I don't care what you think. Think anyway you like. My objection is when you call yourself a conservative. How can a so-called conservative be against the most conservative ruling President in our lifetime? WTF kind of conservative is that? Talk about somebody lying.

When Trump is gone, we move on like we always do. Hopefully most people learn something by this presidency, and that is professional politicians are not always the best for the country. Maybe we should be looking towards outsiders to straighten this country out. Hate Trump all you want, but thank God open borders Hillary isn't President right now, otherwise our country would be in a world of shit. The country would be in lockdown until 2021.

But of course, you'll never consider that this November, will you? You won't even think about who could be nominated to the Supreme Court. You will let hate cast your vote for you, and to hell with the country.

After the last few decades of choices(?) and after the Circus leaves town, Here is my pick for the Next President of the United States.

1589913764131.jpeg

If I ever see a Commiecrat, I'll ask them. But for the same reasons that the Reps won't allow it to come to the floor in the Senate, the House won't present it to the Senate. Wow, there is a real hatred in this one. Seek help.

The Commicrats just passed the largest bill in the history of the US, knowing it didn't stand a chance of passing.and you think they won't pass a law increasing penalties for hiring illegals because it won't pass the Senate? How many times were you dropped on your head as a child?

Forum List

Back