How well did Trump do in meeting his promises on the Mexico border wall

How well did Trump do in meeting his promises on the Mexico border wall.
-Trump promised a "big beautiful wall" the entire length of the 1,954 mile Mexico border
- As of December 452 miles of wall had been built. Only 40 miles of the wall, Trump built, is new. The rest was rebuilding wall and barriers that already existed. Fail

-Trump said he is a master builder and will build a "big Beautiful" cement wall. He spent millions trying multiple different types of wall
- Trump ended up using the same type of wall that was being built at the end of the Obama Presidency. None of his prototypes was used. fail

- Trump promised that Mexico would pay for his "big beautiful" wall
-The US government has paid out 15 billion dollars for the wall. A big portion of the funds came from budgets like the military budget, MEXICO DID NOT PAY ONE PENNY FOR THE WALL. fail

The results are similar to most of Trump promises: the promise was not met. 40 miles of new wall, are you kidding me.

He did an amazing job considering that the democrats fought and blocked funding for it every step of the way! Any failures of it can be laid in THEIR laps.
I cannot believe what dumbasses Trump supporters are. They will justify any thing he does including insurrection.
Republicans had the house and the senate his first 2 years. The reason he could not get funding was Republicans, who bought his rantings, but when it came time to provide money they knew it was not worth it and did not. Same with overturning Obamacare. Republicans could never come up with the better system to replace it. Trump and the Republicans never put a comprehensive plan to replace Obamacare before congress or the American people. NEVER broken promise.

How well did Trump do in meeting his promises on the Mexico border wall.
-Trump promised a "big beautiful wall" the entire length of the 1,954 mile Mexico border
- As of December 452 miles of wall had been built. Only 40 miles of the wall, Trump built, is new. The rest was rebuilding wall and barriers that already existed. Fail

-Trump said he is a master builder and will build a "big Beautiful" cement wall. He spent millions trying multiple different types of wall
- Trump ended up using the same type of wall that was being built at the end of the Obama Presidency. None of his prototypes was used. fail

- Trump promised that Mexico would pay for his "big beautiful" wall
-The US government has paid out 15 billion dollars for the wall. A big portion of the funds came from budgets like the military budget, MEXICO DID NOT PAY ONE PENNY FOR THE WALL. fail

The results are similar to most of Trump promises: the promise was not met. 40 miles of new wall, are you kidding me.

Trump’s ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, ignorance, and hate is the perfect metaphor for Trump’s failed presidency.
Hahahahahaha right....you libbers hate the wall especially much because its a deterrent to your new voter base. Illegal entry is, of course, illegal.....why you support it

Last edited:
Remember all those people that Soros bussed to our border? They are all sucking off of Mexico now.
Thank you Mr. President...
Soros bused them...(rolls eyes)

Why I’m Investing $500 Million in Migrants
I will invest in startups, established companies, social-impact initiatives and businesses founded by migrants and refugees.

Here is Soros' WSJ op ed

You think they all walked here, don't you.. :slap:
What Soros is or is not, is one issue. We are talking about Donald Trump. Your response shows you cannot justify what Trump did or did not do so you bring up Soros.

What Trump did was a direct result of what Soros did...

Remember all those people that Soros bussed to our border? They are all sucking off of Mexico now.

I will invest in startups, established companies, social-impact initiatives and businesses founded by migrants and refugees.

Here is Soros' WSJ op ed

What Soros is or is not, is one issue. We are talking about Donald Trump. Your response shows you cannot justify what Trump did or did not do so you bring up Soros.

And what was his reason for encouraging insurrection. Trump was correct, he could shoot somebody on 5th avenue and his supporter would still support him.
He knows you are minions. He is using you. But the idiotic minions are all he has left and there are fewer minions every day. The dumbest of the dumb are hanging with him.

Here is Soros' WSJ op ed

And what was his reason for encouraging insurrection. Trump was correct, he could shoot somebody on 5th avenue and his supporter would still support him.
He knows you are minions. He is using you. But the idiotic minions are all he has left and there are fewer minions every day. The dumbest of the dumb are hanging with him.
Hahahahahahaha the party of brainless minion followers lecturing us on minions hahahahahaha

I cannot believe what dumbasses Trump supporters are. They will justify any thing he does including insurrection.

Hey shithead, it has just been proven that Trump did not and could not have committed "insurrection," much less incited it. Try to keep up.

Republicans had the house and the senate his first 2 years. The reason he could not get funding was Republicans

Sorry shithead, the republicans didn't have a supermajority and it was blocked by the democrats who repeatedly claimed we could not afford it and that walls did not even work.

Forum List

Back