Over 181 miles of new border wall has been built

Sorry TDS sufferers, the Wall is being built.

Despite all the efforts to block it.
Doesn’t matter

We will tear it down next year when Biden is President

Not only is the wall being built, its working!! That red FY2020 line is going down....down...down
1589767044676.png

Doesn’t matter

Until Trump reminds voters that Biden will do just that, and Biden would lose more votes than I could count in my lifetime. Probably some key House seats too.

Doesn’t matter

Until Trump reminds voters that Biden will do just that, and Biden would lose more votes than I could count in my lifetime. Probably some key House seats too.
People will line up to tear down the Great Wall of Trump
Mexico will pay for it

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

They won't be Americans. At least those who want to remain American.

Great! Too bad Trump had to steal the money from military housing accounts to do it, but hey.....

If a wall helps, I've got nothing against it. Seems like it should help. We'll see the next time there's a huge surge up here from the south, what happens. I'm afraid they're just going to start coming around it, by the coast or through customs entry points.

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

The wall will come down a lot faster than it went up

Doesn’t matter

Mexico will pay for it

The wall will come down a lot faster than it went up

You certainly have the freedom to try.

Yes, that's 180 miles of new wall. The area that that wall is in had a haphazard poorly designed fencing that was part of the original Border Security build. It's a new wall but it's not an additional wall. ZERO addition to the length of the security border has been added for the last 3 1/2 years but it's been funded. According to the Border Patrol a total of 649 miles of Security Border Fencing and Wall exist as of yesterday. I would estimate that there can't be must past 750 miles total that can get any type of either Wall or Security Fencing due to terrain or the fact that the tracts are death traps for anyone trying to cross at those points.

The so called "New Wall" is actually the upgrading of the existing system that was already there. Okay, much of it is terrible and you can drive a herd through them at almost any time and they DO need to be updated. But please stop lying about what is going on.

Yes, that's 180 miles of new wall. The area that that wall is in had a haphazard poorly designed fencing that was part of the original Border Security build. It's a new wall but it's not an additional wall. ZERO addition to the length of the security border has been added for the last 3 1/2 years but it's been funded. According to the Border Patrol a total of 649 miles of Security Border Fencing and Wall exist as of yesterday. I would estimate that there can't be must past 750 miles total that can get any type of either Wall or Security Fencing due to terrain or the fact that the tracts are death traps for anyone trying to cross at those points.

The so called "New Wall" is actually the upgrading of the existing system that was already there. Okay, much of it is terrible and you can drive a herd through them at almost any time and they DO need to be updated. But please stop lying about what is going on.

You are a lying POS! STFU and stop spreading your libtard lies!

Not only is the wall being built, its working!! That red FY2020 line is going down....down...down
View attachment 337565

I don't know if I would credit the wall for those stats. What I would give more credit to is the President's genius idea of having Mexico stop them before they get to our border. Add to that we won't accept applications for asylum unless it's through the countries embassy, and people realize the trip to our border will not give them any satisfaction.

You are a lying POS! STFU and stop spreading your libtard lies!

Ah, got your shorts in a ringer with the facts again. Too bad.

TDS is believing what the skidmark says.

Sixty-two percent of new illegals come here legally and overstay their visas, and they don't cross the Mexican border. That's why it's so important to hit them where they work and jail employers hiring illegals.

Forum List

Back