Over 181 miles of new border wall has been built

Sorry TDS sufferers, the Wall is being built.

Despite all the efforts to block it.

Woooo-hoooooo.....Just makes you wonder how many miles of new tunnels have been dug from Mexico underneath those miles of new wall. lol
Sucker.

Right wingers always want to cut the programs which help PEOPLE. Amtrack - moving thousands of people cheaply, reducing congrestion, air pollution from auto emissions, and helping people connect.

It's taxpayer public transportation that most people don't want. If it could survive on it's own, the government would have never taken ownership of it.

Public Broadcasting - providing quality commercial free programming and unbiased reporting for the American people

How hard were you laughing when you typed that?

and Planned Parenthood, which provides reproductive health, cancer screening, and birth control to millions of low income women, many with no health insurance or other access to health care.

Okay, so what you're saying is that Commie Care was a complete failure? Now that we spent (and are spending) trillions of dollars on it, the program can't help these women? Hmmm. Sounds like somebody pulled the wool over the eyes of the voters to me.

Ya, let's spend billions of dollars to paint it black...why?

Right wingers always want to cut the programs which help PEOPLE. Amtrack - moving thousands of people cheaply, reducing congrestion, air pollution from auto emissions, and helping people connect.

It's taxpayer public transportation that most people don't want. If it could survive on it's own, the government would have never taken ownership of it.

Public Broadcasting - providing quality commercial free programming and unbiased reporting for the American people

and Planned Parenthood, which provides reproductive health, cancer screening, and birth control to millions of low income women, many with no health insurance or other access to health care.

Okay, so what you're saying is that Commie Care was a complete failure? Now that we spent (and are spending) trillions of dollars on it, the program can't help these women? Hmmm. Sounds like somebody pulled the wool over the eyes of the voters to me.

It is the JOB of government to provide things for the people that are not profitable enough for the private sector to provide.

The USA has the highest rate of maternal death in labour and delivery, the highest rate of Cesarian Section deliveries, and the highest rate of infant death in the first world. The ACA isn't responsible for that statistic. The Greatest Health Care System In the World is responsible for that statistic.

No roads, no bridge, no hospitals, no schools. Just 200 miles of useless money wasting wall. You could buy computers for every school child in America with the money Trump pissed away on his useless wall.

Or we could use the money that we give Amtrak, Public Broadcasting or Planned Parenthood or other non-essential government waste program and give every school child a computer

Right wingers always want to cut the programs which help PEOPLE. Amtrack - moving thousands of people cheaply, reducing congrestion, air pollution from auto emissions, and helping people connect. Public Broadcasting - providing quality commercial free programming and unbiased reporting for the American people; and Planned Parenthood, which provides reproductive health, cancer screening, and birth control to millions of low income women, many with no health insurance or other access to health care.

Planned Parenthood is the ONLY agency to focus women's health in a country which has the highest rate of maternal death in childbirth and infant mortality in the first world. The irony here is that will the right wing, which only values babies while they're in the womb, are trying to cut funding to the only agency in America which is helping save American women and babies. Right wingers certainly aren't doing that.

Amtrak doesn't move people cheaply, it is cost American taxpayers several billion a year, plus what Amtrak takes from the actual passengers. Greyhound could move more people faster and less expensive than the government and Amtrak. Public Broadcasting is not unbiased, the only people that claim that are people on the left. If they are so great, they should be able to fund themselves but that isn't going to happen. The irony, you is you left wing murders want to kill babies and don't give a damn about women's rights.

It is the JOB of government to provide things for the people that are not profitable enough for the private sector to provide.

The USA has the highest rate of maternal death in labour and delivery, the highest rate of Cesarian Section deliveries, and the highest rate of infant death in the first world. The ACA isn't responsible for that statistic. The Greatest Health Care System In the World is responsible for that statistic.

it is not the job of government to provide that aren't profitable for the private industry, where do you get that? It isn't in the Constitution.

TDS is believing what the skidmark says.

Sixty-two percent of new illegals come here legally and overstay their visas, and they don't cross the Mexican border. That's why it's so important to hit them where they work and jail employers hiring illegals.

There is a solution to that, and the wall controversy. Make being here illegal a felony, punishable by the minimum of five years in prison. Then we wouldn't have to worry about the Visa overstays, and we wouldn't need to worry about a wall because nobody would want to come here illegally. When I say minimum, I mean the judge could sentence somebody up to 15 years in prison.

Or remove the J O B S. Make it a felony to knowingly hire an illegal alien. We can do what you wish and what I wish a well. If a Business thinks that they need to stay in business by hiring illegal workers then they shouldn't be in business in the first place. There are programs to get LEGAL workers from Mexico and south of that for those jobs.

Get your libtard Democrats to propose one in the House. That will never happen as it will never be written nor passed.

Sixty-two percent of new illegals come here legally and overstay their visas, and they don't cross the Mexican border. That's why it's so important to hit them where they work and jail employers hiring illegals.

There is a solution to that, and the wall controversy. Make being here illegal a felony, punishable by the minimum of five years in prison. Then we wouldn't have to worry about the Visa overstays, and we wouldn't need to worry about a wall because nobody would want to come here illegally. When I say minimum, I mean the judge could sentence somebody up to 15 years in prison.

Or remove the J O B S. Make it a felony to knowingly hire an illegal alien. We can do what you wish and what I wish a well. If a Business thinks that they need to stay in business by hiring illegal workers then they shouldn't be in business in the first place. There are programs to get LEGAL workers from Mexico and south of that for those jobs.

Our laws prohibit us from prosecuting most employers. Our law reads that the employer must be knowledgable that their employees were illegal in the first place. Fake ID"s is a new industry now here and south of our border. They are almost foolproof. And if an employer refuses to hire an illegal, they can be sued for discrimination.

But your people are in charge now. Write to them and have the laws changed. Good luck with that one.

My People are in charge NOW? Where, How, When? My People are out of favor right now. We are Republicans and refuse to become "The Party of the Rump". But we are patiently waiting in the wings to pick up the pieces when Rump finally goes away. Let's face it, there is only one Rump and with him, the Party of the Rump dies. It happens either early next year of in 5 years but it's going to happen. Invest in the future now.

Almost foolproof, yes, but not foolproof. I know of employers around here that underpay their Illegals so they can underbid for contracts. I also know the damage it's done to legitimate companies many that didn't make it due to the lack of contracts.

You are about as much as a Republican as I am the Queen of England. Your lies precede you!

Can't it be both? Seems that would be more efficient than just one.
Economic speaking, NO. Much less expensive to go after the illegals money source.
Seriously? Gonna pinch pennies protecting the border?:auiqs.jpg:
I'm not buying it, dude, not buying that lame excuse at all.
Because of the skidmark, we have to pinch pennies.

Stop telling us about your laundry issues. Your immaturity is awesome!

Our laws prohibit us from prosecuting most employers. Our law reads that the employer must be knowledgable that their employees were illegal in the first place. Fake ID"s is a new industry now here and south of our border. They are almost foolproof. And if an employer refuses to hire an illegal, they can be sued for discrimination.

But your people are in charge now. Write to them and have the laws changed. Good luck with that one.

My People are in charge NOW? Where, How, When? My People are out of favor right now. We are Republicans and refuse to become "The Party of the Rump". But we are patiently waiting in the wings to pick up the pieces when Rump finally goes away. Let's face it, there is only one Rump and with him, the Party of the Rump dies. It happens either early next year of in 5 years but it's going to happen. Invest in the future now.

Almost foolproof, yes, but not foolproof. I know of employers around here that underpay their Illegals so they can underbid for contracts. I also know the damage it's done to legitimate companies many that didn't make it due to the lack of contracts.

But the solution is not to lock up Americans who have taxpaying industries and provide Americans with jobs, the solution is to lock up people who are coming here to take that work away from American citizens.

If I start my own lawn care company, and can't get customers because my competition is using illegals and Democrats won't have anything to do with it, what are my choices? I have to hire illegals as well. It's the only way for me to stay in business.

As for the Party of Trump, can you name me the last Republican that has led more conservatively than President Trump? I hated McCain, but I voted for him. I disliked Romney, and hate him more today, but I voted for him. If you are a real Republican, then you live by Ronald Reagan's 11th commandment: Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican.

I voted for those guys because I refused to relinquish my vote to a filthy Democrat.
But the solution is not to lock up Americans who have taxpaying industries and provide Americans with jobs

Two points:
1) If those Americans are hiring illegals, how many Americans will they hire?
2) If you hire an illegal alien, aren't you a criminal and deserve to be jailed?

Your TDS is showing.

No, you are not a criminal. Once again, our law is that in order to prosecute an employer, the prosecutor must prove that the employer knew he or she was hiring illegals. And again, in many cases, that's impossible to prove.
It's not impossible to prove, Obama did it.

Obama? He threw the gates open and told the illegals, "Come on in!"

No roads, no bridge, no hospitals, no schools. Just 200 miles of useless money wasting wall. You could buy computers for every school child in America with the money Trump pissed away on his useless wall.

None of those are the responsibility of the federal government. The wall is the responsibility of the federal government. You would know that if you had actually read the Constitution before using it during the TP shortage!

Oh, wait! You are Canuck and have no say in anything. STFU!

But the solution is not to lock up Americans who have taxpaying industries and provide Americans with jobs, the solution is to lock up people who are coming here to take that work away from American citizens.

If I start my own lawn care company, and can't get customers because my competition is using illegals and Democrats won't have anything to do with it, what are my choices? I have to hire illegals as well. It's the only way for me to stay in business.

As for the Party of Trump, can you name me the last Republican that has led more conservatively than President Trump? I hated McCain, but I voted for him. I disliked Romney, and hate him more today, but I voted for him. If you are a real Republican, then you live by Ronald Reagan's 11th commandment: Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican.

I voted for those guys because I refused to relinquish my vote to a filthy Democrat.
But the solution is not to lock up Americans who have taxpaying industries and provide Americans with jobs

Two points:
2) If you hire an illegal alien, aren't you a criminal and deserve to be jailed?

Your TDS is showing.

No, you are not a criminal. Once again, our law is that in order to prosecute an employer, the prosecutor must prove that the employer knew he or she was hiring illegals. And again, in many cases, that's impossible to prove.

Don't give me that song and dance. One of the main reasons to hire illegals is to pay them less than legal workers so you can underbid everyone else. If a person is willing to work "Under the Table" or at a reduced price with a kickback to the company, you KNOW they are an illegal.

This is true, but for the ones that work over the table, they still take jobs for next to nothing, and there is no indicator they are illegal. To the employer, they are simply foreigners willing to do any job for any salary.

I worked in a Shipping and Storage company. We had 5 Lupa Sanchezes and only one spoke english. I knew the one and he was American Born. They were paid like anyone else were paid, maybe a little less. But man, could those fools move furniture. There is no way in hell that the owner didn't know that those 4 were illegals. Same goes for another industry; the carpet industry.

That's real cute story! Too bad it is a lie. "Lupa" is not a male's name, nor a female's name. In fact, it is Spanish for "female wolf" which makes it slightly more of a bitch than you are! Do you think it is OK to lie until you get caught?

The wall pays for itself every day.
Trump's wall didn't cost much compared to the estimated $116b illegal immigration costs us annually.

Since the real culprit is the over staying of Visas and work permits (over 60%) then the wall isn't where the money should be going in such a grand scale. The bulk of the money should be going to prevent or do a better job with the Visa Enforcement and the Immigration Court System that is so woefully underfunded it's not even remotely funny. But that's not sexy and it's not part of the center ring in the Circus.

Democrats and their TDS infected brains will bot fund those required changes. They would rather spend money giving free healthcare to illegals and sanctuary cities and states.

It is? Where did you hear that? They don't teach children much about the United States in your country, do they?

What the federal government is to provide the people is listed in the US Constitution, not the DNC.

"I cannot take to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, that grants congress the right of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794

That doesn't have anything to do with our healthcare system. It has to do with the fact a lot of women in the US are attending college and securing professions. They avoid having families until their school loans are paid off, and they have footing with a company. The later you have children, the higher risk of problems including death. When you skip prenatal care in order to not take time off of work, that adds to the problem greatly.

We also have a weight problem here as well. Add to that the recreational narcotics use and lack of exercise, you have all the makings for health problems.

The wall pays for itself every day.
Trump's wall didn't cost much compared to the estimated $116b illegal immigration costs us annually.

Since the real culprit is the over staying of Visas and work permits (over 60%) then the wall isn't where the money should be going in such a grand scale. The bulk of the money should be going to prevent or do a better job with the Visa Enforcement and the Immigration Court System that is so woefully underfunded it's not even remotely funny. But that's not sexy and it's not part of the center ring in the Circus.

Do you even know how much Trump is spending on the wall? About what it costs us for three weeks of food stamps for this country. The difference between Visa overstays and people crossing our border illegally is at least we know who the people are that overstay their Visa's.

That's all been covered and recovered in here over and over again. I won't go look it up because you have conveniently forgotten any of it.

You won't even look at it???? Surprise, surprise.

I don't need to look at it. It's old news. And the Visa overstays are in the millions.

Two points:

Your TDS is showing.

Don't give me that song and dance. One of the main reasons to hire illegals is to pay them less than legal workers so you can underbid everyone else. If a person is willing to work "Under the Table" or at a reduced price with a kickback to the company, you KNOW they are an illegal.

This is true, but for the ones that work over the table, they still take jobs for next to nothing, and there is no indicator they are illegal. To the employer, they are simply foreigners willing to do any job for any salary.

I worked in a Shipping and Storage company. We had 5 Lupa Sanchezes and only one spoke english. I knew the one and he was American Born. They were paid like anyone else were paid, maybe a little less. But man, could those fools move furniture. There is no way in hell that the owner didn't know that those 4 were illegals. Same goes for another industry; the carpet industry.

Riddle me this Batman: Why is it okay for their kids to go to school here, for them to have bank accounts and even take loans, for them to live in sanctuary cities virtually untouched, for them to have credit cards, for them to rent apartments and houses, for them to have drivers licenses, and of course, even buy a home if they'd like, and nobody should be in trouble except the employers?

Wow, we are back to a failed 10 year old debating method. You left out the part where I stated we go after both parties. You aren't playing with a low IQ Liberal here. You are dealing with a high IQ, well educated Conservative.

Get your libtard Democrats to propose one in the House. That will never happen as it will never be written nor passed.

And the Repugs will not allow it to ever come to a vote. Both makes billions if not trillions from illegal labor.

Forum List

Back