Surprise, Surprise! Recent Philly Mass Shooter Another Tranny Male

No wonder they did not divulge the ID of the shooter till now.....Black and trans nut-job. Gone very quick.

But Pepperidge Farms will remember. ;)

I guess this one will have to get in line if it has a manifesto since we haven's seen the Nashville one yet.

They are outnumbered thousands to one of weird white gun fantasists the insist on shooting their way out of thier own stew.

Incarcerate everyone you find.
retarded.jpg

No wonder they did not divulge the ID of the shooter till now.....Black and trans nut-job. Gone very quick.

But Pepperidge Farms will remember. ;)

I guess this one will have to get in line if it has a manifesto since we haven's seen the Nashville one yet.
If it has one you won't be able to understand it.

Last edited:
Another of these "peaceful, misunderstood" male suffering from transanity went on a shooting rampage in Philly, killing at least 5 & injuring children.
Kimbrady Carringer is another seriously delusional dude that thinks it's a girl.
He's also a biological black male & BLM supporter.
He used the dreaded AR-15 & wearing body armor, proving once again we need tranny control now!
I demand it!!

Stop enabling these mentally deranged delusional psychos & either force them to seek the therapy they desperately need or lock them up for everyone's safety.
And how come an AR-15 isn't a weapon of war when we talk about the Tree of Liberty but it is one again when used by another psycho to mass slaughter the victims?

Well we shouldn't read too much into this that transgenders are somehow more dangerous than other people that commit these horrendous crimes.

The transgendered are overrepresented, i.e. Newsweek reported that 1.3% of the shooters are transgendered people who represent .6% of the total population over the last five years. I think those numbers might raise an eyebrow but are mostly inconclusive that transgendered people are more likely to decide to commit such mayhem.

I don't oppose transgendered people because they are likely to be more murderous. I don't oppose transgendered people as long as they stay out of my face and don't demand I agree with their decision to transgender themselves.

I do oppose sexual content, including information re transgendering, included in curriculum for young children.

I do oppose biological males demanding access to women's locker rooms, rest rooms and other private spaces. I do oppose transgendered people doing tacit grooming with lewd, vulgar, obscene drag shows for families with kids, especially for young children.

Well we shouldn't read too much into this that transgenders are somehow more dangerous than other people that commit these horrendous crimes.

The transgendered are overrepresented, i.e. Newsweek reported that 1.3% of the shooters are transgendered people who represent .6% of the total population over the last five years. I think those numbers might raise an eyebrow but are mostly inconclusive that transgendered people are more likely to decide to commit such mayhem.

I don't oppose transgendered people because they are likely to be more murderous. I don't oppose transgendered people as long as they stay out of my face and don't demand I agree with their decision to transgender themselves.

I do oppose sexual content, including information re transgendering, included in curriculum for young children.

I do oppose biological males demanding access to women's locker rooms, rest rooms and other private spaces. I do oppose transgendered people doing tacit grooming with lewd, vulgar, obscene drag shows for families with kids, especially for young children.
Look at recent history Foxfyre.
How many of the last year or so mass shooters been trans?
Way more than .6%

I oppose transanity because it is a serious mental disorder featuring delusional psychosis that should be treated not enabled or encouraged.
Of course these deranged people are much more likely to become violent because that's what derangement does.
This, plus the fact they are feeling empowered now while simultaneously being told they are victims is what is driving so many over that line into violence these days.

They were fine when they stuck to themselves & the Birdcage. That's not them anymore

Another of these "peaceful, misunderstood" male suffering from transanity went on a shooting rampage in Philly, killing at least 5 & injuring children.
Kimbrady Carringer is another seriously delusional dude that thinks it's a girl.
He's also a biological black male & BLM supporter.
He used the dreaded AR-15 & wearing body armor, proving once again we need tranny control now!
I demand it!!

Stop enabling these mentally deranged delusional psychos & either force them to seek the therapy they desperately need or lock them up for everyone's safety.
And how come an AR-15 isn't a weapon of war when we talk about the Tree of Liberty but it is one again when used by another psycho to mass slaughter the victims?

I was wondering why this story didn't get more coverage from the anti-gun extremists..........now we may know......

It probably doesn't help that the radical left is telling transgenders that society is trying to genocide them, and egging them on to do shit like shooting up the damned place. That's no different than all those race pimps like Obama, who would like nothing more than to start a race war.

It probably doesn't help that the radical left is telling transgenders that society is trying to genocide them, and egging them on to do shit like shooting up the damned place. That's no different than all those race pimps like Obama, who would like nothing more than to start a race war.

It likely has more to do with the cocktail of drugs they are using to maintain their fantasy of being the opposite sex.......

Nope. I don't know any transgender people but I know a LOT of gay people and love many of them. And not a single one has reported being threatened or harassed in any way because they were gay. All lead perfect normal mainstream lives and all have achieved success in their various occupations.

I think it is those who are in people's faces demanding special rights or acceptance or accusing, doing sometimes illegal things, being inappropriately lewd, obscene, vulgar in public as their 'right' who most often have problems with threats and violence. I suspect that's the case with most transgender people as well. The mentally unbalanced who react abnormally to all that are probably more likely to attack.

And it certainly doesn't help when idiots keep telling militant gay people and transgenders that we're all homophobic and are discriminating against them if we don't want to do a website or whatever for their event and are a danger to them. Certainly that helps push some of the mentally unbalanced over the edge.

Forum List

Back