Surge in Shipping Costs Globally Could Cause Price Hikes From Coffee to Toys

(Bloomberg) — The skyrocketing price of shipping goods across the globe may hit your pocketbook sooner than you think — from that cup of coffee you get each morning to the toys you were thinking of buying your kids.

Transporting a 40-foot steel container of cargo by sea from Shanghai to Rotterdam now costs a record $10,522, a whopping 547% higher than the seasonal average over the last five years, according to Drewry Shipping. With upwards of 80% of all goods trade transported by sea, freight-cost surges are

Why inflation is so high, the Saudi decreased barrels of oil and they are pro russia, the pandemic,

I use to like to ride in my car, not anymore with the price of gas so high. I enjoyed it during the pandemic.
Don't worry their profits will go up and they are not gouging at all.

Hey, if you want to pay a lot for shipping I will be happy to broker your freight for you. Meanwhile, you should consider buying one of ducks; they lay golden eggs and poop platinum.
Bwaaaahhaaaaa....Man you should take the Dave Letterman slot, you are just too fucking funny...

Don't worry their profits will go up and they are not gouging at all.
When oil got back down under 50 dollars a barrel, the price of gasoline was averaging $2.00. When Joe the shitter got in office, he stopped drilling to push his globull warming bullshit, and oil went over $100 a barrel and gasoline is almost 5 dollars. Thank a prog and his agenda for the suffering of the masses. Oh and fuck off and die, for voting for that poopy pants.

It's getting BAD, now even the Democrats and the NY Times are ripping Biden a new one. According to NY Times reporters, "many Democratic lawmakers and party officials are venting their frustrations, doubting his ability to rescue the party from a predicted midterm trouncing and increasingly viewing him as an anchor that should be cut loose in 2024."

I make trinkets.
Some potential suppliers are barred by government from doing business, escalating costs.
Government regulations benefit my competitors (or give me a competitive edge)
I sell a trinket to you.
Governments tax the transaction.
Free market my ass.

Last edited:
I make trinkets.
Some potential suppliers are barred by government from doing business, escalating costs.
Government regulations benefit my competitors (or give me a competitive edge)
I sell a trinket to you.
Governments tax the transaction.
Free market my ass.
I bought two rifles back in 2009 when the brown turd Obammy first took office. I knew that he would try to repeal the 2nd amendment so i paid $450 for the 22 mag lever action rifle and $750 for the 44 mag rifle.

.22 Magnum
Blued

Walnut
$589.99
Quantity
SKU: 973606
In Select Stores Only
ADD TO WISH LIST
https://www.usmessageboard.com/javascript:shoppingListJS13465.showDropDown('79846');
Model Number
H004M
Action
Lever
Barrel Length
20.5"
Hand
Right
Round Capacity
12 + 1
Gun Weight
6.75 lbs.
Ship to Address
Not Available
Check Store Availability

Click to display additional attributes for the product
.44 Rem Mag/.44 Spec
Blued

Walnut
$929.99
Quantity
SKU: 969959
ORDER ONLINE
ADD TO WISH LIST
https://www.usmessageboard.com/javascript:shoppingListJS14402.showDropDown('79723');
ADD TO REGISTRY
Model Number
H006
Action
Lever
Barrel Length
20"
Hand
Right
Round Capacity
10 + 1
Gun Weight
8.68 lbs.
Ship to Address
Not Available
Check Store Availability

So far my weapons purchased has gone up, because the stupid ass government cant stop trying to take my weapons away. Free Market? No, government driven, you betcha.

When oil got back down under 50 dollars a barrel, the price of gasoline was averaging $2.00. When Joe the shitter got in office, he stopped drilling to push his globull warming bullshit, and oil went over $100 a barrel and gasoline is almost 5 dollars. Thank a prog and his agenda for the suffering of the masses. Oh and fuck off and die, for voting for that poopy pants.
ecVhnKj.jpg

Inflation is happening all around the world, but not as bad as the 8.6% in the US.
As fuel costs rise due to "pedo Joe's" stupid "war on energy" everything else rises.
Ships run on diesel fuel, shipping costs rose 10x
Truckers pay over $1,000 for a tank of diesel

Clueless democrats have no answers. They deserve to lose in November.

Anyone who votes for democrat the morons is retarded.

I love it when Biden supporters complain about inflation and they're too stupid to comprehend that they voted for it, just shows we're doomed. The average American apparently has the IQ of a potato, just like their fearless leader.

The inflation rate in Trump's last year....1.4%

www.thebalance.com

US Inflation Rate by Year: 1929-2023

The U.S. inflation rate by year is the percentage of change in prices from one year to the next. It responds to business cycle phases and interest rates.
www.thebalance.com
www.thebalance.com

Forum List

Back