Sure Obama Loves America. His America.

Whatever we've been doing or not doing over the last 8 years has resulted in erosion of the Middle Class. From that perspective, you are spot on.... Erosion of The Middle Class is not sustainable. Time to take a critical eye as to what has worked and what is not working.

but whose policies are eroding the middle class? Obama trying to make sure that the rich pay their fair share and everyone gets real health coverage.

Or the GOP making sure no Dressage Horse is left behind?

I keep asking, what is their fair share? I am not rich but I do realize that if trickle down does not work tickle up poverty sure does.

The Left will never define Fair Share in any quantifiable, measurable terms. By keeping it specious or arbitrary, they can simply focus on vitriol against Capitalism. I defy the Left to quantify fair share.

Whatever we've been doing or not doing over the last 8 years has resulted in erosion of the Middle Class. From that perspective, you are spot on.... Erosion of The Middle Class is not sustainable. Time to take a critical eye as to what has worked and what is not working.

but whose policies are eroding the middle class? Obama trying to make sure that the rich pay their fair share and everyone gets real health coverage.

I keep asking, what is their fair share? I am not rich but I do realize that if trickle down does not work tickle up poverty sure does.

The Left will never define Fair Share in any quantifiable, measurable terms. By keeping it specious or arbitrary, they can simply focus on vitriol against Capitalism. I defy the Left to quantify fair share.

Hell, I can do it for them, simply, MORE. Like a petulant child who want more allowance.

Correct, what we have been doing for the last 6 years has been a disaster and that isn't even counting the 2 years prior of democrats controlling Congress. Glad you can agree that Obama has been bad and the relentless march the country is taking towards liberalism isn't working. What you say isn't working is what has already been changed, THAT ain't working but you apparently want to do even more of the same thing, you know what they call that.

Dumbfuck, our problems go back a LOT further than the last six years.

Our problems really started when your hero, Ronnie Ray-gun, decided we didn't need us no middle class and fired the PATCO workers.

YOu guys have spent 30 years digging us into this hole and you complain Obama hasn't gotten us out in six.

I mean, seriously, how much of an effort does it take to stay this fucking stupid?

Fair share- Enough to where they are losign their percentage of the wealth and the lower classes start gaining again. This is what we had from the period after the New Deal until that senile old Fuck Ronnie Ray-Gun, and we were all better off for it.

Correct, what we have been doing for the last 6 years has been a disaster and that isn't even counting the 2 years prior of democrats controlling Congress. Glad you can agree that Obama has been bad and the relentless march the country is taking towards liberalism isn't working. What you say isn't working is what has already been changed, THAT ain't working but you apparently want to do even more of the same thing, you know what they call that.

Dumbfuck, our problems go back a LOT further than the last six years.

Our problems really started when your hero, Ronnie Ray-gun, decided we didn't need us no middle class and fired the PATCO workers.

YOu guys have spent 30 years digging us into this hole and you complain Obama hasn't gotten us out in six.

I mean, seriously, how much of an effort does it take to stay this fucking stupid?

What is it? The left is going to brag about how they win national elections or are you claiming that in all those years since Reagan that the democrat presidents couldn't have done a thing.

NO, when things started to go off kilter was predicted and the chickens have come home to roost. It was predicted that the free trade agreements that Clinton pushed for harder then anything else would do EXACTLY what we see today. It has come true I am not sure why people are surprised.

Add that to the debt Obama heaped on America making the recovery from the recession the weakest and longest in history.

8 years of democrat rule, ain't it time for you to face the truth?

Fair share- Enough to where they are losign their percentage of the wealth and the lower classes start gaining again. This is what we had from the period after the New Deal until that senile old Fuck Ronnie Ray-Gun, and we were all better off for it.

So how much is that and why did Clinton and or Obama not fix the situtation?

Healthcare for everyone. Everyone was promised their costs would go down by $2,500. Go ask The Middle Class how that is working out.

I haven't met one of these poor people who are suffering under ObamaCare.

I know MY costs have gone down.

Statistically speaking, not very good data points. Basically, what you just said is that no one has volunteered their own position to you, and your own situation is better. Not sure about you, but I am for everyone's costs going down. That clearly has not happen.

sums him up fairly nicely

SNIP:
Sure Obama Loves America. His America.

February 20, 2015 By David Harsanyi
“I know this is a horrible thing to say,” Rudy Giuliani reportedly told a group of conservative moneymen in New York this week, “but I do not believe that the president loves America.” This is, evidentially, the most disturbing example of otheringthe media has ever encountered.

The perception that Obama dislikes America is nothing new in conservative circles. Radio talk hosts have asked me numerous times – often, in creative ways – if I agree that the president “hates” America. Since none of us has the ability to bore into the souls of fellow humans and unlock all their hidden motivations, the question is distracting and irrelevant. And as political rhetoric goes it’s needlessly hyperbolic.

But really, is it that outrageous or surprising that so many Americans doubt whether the president “loves” the traditional role the United States has played on the world stage, or whether he “loves” the capitalism that’s defined us for the past 50 or 60 years, or whether he “loves” the Constitutional protections we have for religious freedoms, guns, or free speech?

Now, I’m sure Obama loves America. Mostly, though, he seems to love the America he wishes existed rather than the one that does. There’s a lot of populist filler in his patriotism, but in the end it’s always the same: American excellence means a government that acts as the citizenry’s moral center, the engine of its prosperity, and the arbiter of all fairness. This is the president that gives Fourth of July speeches focusing on ”economic patriotism” – a progressive concoction that isn’t distinctly American in any context. In fact, the statist philosophy behind that bogus appeal is by definition pretty “un-American.”

ALL of it here:
Obama Loves America. His America.
Who loves America more?
Obama
Farrakhan
Rev Wright
Al Sharpton
Eric Holder

What is it? The left is going to brag about how they win national elections or are you claiming that in all those years since Reagan that the democrat presidents couldn't have done a thing.

NO, when things started to go off kilter was predicted and the chickens have come home to roost. It was predicted that the free trade agreements that Clinton pushed for harder then anything else would do EXACTLY what we see today. It has come true I am not sure why people are surprised.

The Republicans pushed harder for those free trade agreements than the Democrats did. Shame on CLinton for going along with them, but the GOP has always been in favor of free trade.

So how much is that and why did Clinton and or Obama not fix the situtation?

Go back to what the rich were paying pre-Reagan. DONE. Fixed. Problem solved.

And actually, Clinton DID make the rich pay more. We got unprecendented prosperity and surpluses.

Didn't take Bush long to fuck that up, though.

Statistically speaking, not very good data points. Basically, what you just said is that no one has volunteered their own position to you, and your own situation is better. Not sure about you, but I am for everyone's costs going down. That clearly has not happen.

No, it hasn't. But you know what. Before ObamaCare, we'd have that annual meeting where the HR lady told us how our insurance was going to cost a little more and suck a lot more every year. 20 years ago, we all thought HMO's were bad. In one of those meetings, the HR Cow bragged about how she was glad her husband had an HMO so they didn't have to use our shitty insurance.

Since ObamaCare... we stopped having these meetings. and costs went down. Not by much, but they went down.

A

No, it hasn't. But you know what. Before ObamaCare, we'd have that annual meeting where the HR lady told us how our insurance was going to cost a little more and suck a lot more every year. 20 years ago, we all thought HMO's were bad. In one of those meetings, the HR Cow bragged about how she was glad her husband had an HMO so they didn't have to use our shitty insurance.

Since ObamaCare... we stopped having these meetings. and costs went down. Not by much, but they went down.

Again, all you keep referring to is subjective experience. Think "OBJECTIVE" "EMPIRICAL". Otherwise, all you come off as is ME ME ME and I I I. HINT: ME AND I are not empirical.

Many Americans didn't support RomneyCare, which is why Romney didn't focus his entire campaign on it.

Romney DID focus his 2008 campaign on it. In 2012, he didn't want to be caught having a LDS-approved drink with it. Because it was exactly like Obama Care and the GOP Base was spitting mad a Negro Did It.

he voters simply didn't see Romney, in the presidential election, as a viable alternative. If you simply don't like government Health Care and how it's being handled in that state, why would you vote for him? Regardless if the cost of health care seems expensive before, and now everyone has coverage, the simple fact remains .... SOMEONE HAS TO PAY FOR THOSE WHO ANT AFFORD IT.

I keep trying to get this through to you IDIOTS. But most of you are TOO STUPID to see it.

The problem is not a LACK OF MONEY. The United States spends more on health care per capita than any other country in the world. There is more than enough money being spent and then some. But unlike other industrialized countries that spend 8-11% of their GDP on health care, WE spend 18%, most it going into things like 9 figure CEO salaries, payouts to investors in insurance companies, unnecessary testing because the doctors get kickbacks from the testing labs, Big Pharma insisting on not selling in bulk, and so on.

If ObamaCare has a problem it builds on that current system instead of going to a single payer that will only pay for what is needed at cost.

A good portion of health care costs goes into research and advancements in medicine, other nations look at what we are able to achieve ... if that weren't true, you wouldn't have those like the Canadian prime minister choosing OUR health care system over their own. Also the government health care system in Canada hasn't solved the problem of cost. So if you want less quality of healthcare, by all means use the government system found in Canada.

'Danny Millions' Williams heads south for heart surgery
The Toronto Star

As our population ages and the ratio of working Canadians declines, projected real GDP simply won't continue to grow at the same pace as observed historically. With this reality in mind, it is imperative that Canadians come to terms with the fact that this generational demographic shift will result in steep growth of health care expenditures. One of many examples is the supply of physicians; it will need to increase by at least 46 per cent over the next 25 years just to keep up with increased demand for services by the aged population. And according to this report, without much-needed significant government intervention, we are at risk of losing free health care altogether.

To make matters worse, the recent modification in the way that the Canadian Health Transfer (CHT) will now be calculated further complicates things. While Canadian provinces and territories are primarily responsible for their own health care delivery, the federal government provides funding support through the CHT. On Dec. 19, 2011, however, the federal government announced (under the radar, as usual) that they were going to significantly drop funding from the current 21 per cent to 14.3 per cent by 2037. As a result, Canadian provinces will have no choice but to impose severe cutbacks to other to other already neglected sectors (such as the arts, public transportation, infrastructure, education, social welfare, etc.) and put in force abrupt tax increases.

The Problem With Canada s Unsustainable Health System Natasha MacDonald-Dupuis

A good portion of health care costs goes into research and advancements in medicine, other nations look at what we are able to achieve ... if that weren't true, you wouldn't have those like the Canadian prime minister choosing OUR health care system over their own.

guy, you repeat a retarded story that wasn't true. It was Not the "Prime Minister", it was a provincial governor, who didn't want to use a local hospital because he didn't want to share a hospital room. Of course, the health care system is going to be more awesome for RICH PEOPLE. Everything is going to be more awesome for rich people.

To say, 'Well, some rich guy from Canada came down here and got health care the vast majority of us will never have access to" is not a ringing endorsement of our system over theirs. Quite the opposite.

This is the president that gives Fourth of July speeches focusing on ”economic patriotism” – a progressive concoction that isn’t distinctly American in any context. In fact, the statist philosophy behind that bogus appeal is by definition pretty “un-American.”
:bsflag:
The author of that article has no idea what is American :cuckoo:

"the great mass of the articles on which impost is paid are foreign luxuries, purchased by those only who are rich enough to afford themselves the use of them.
Their patriotism would certainly prefer its continuance and application to the great purposes of the public education, roads, rivers, canals, and such other objects of public improvement"

-- Thomas Jefferson; from 6th State of the Union Address (Dec. 2, 1806)

Poor misunderstood Capitalism..what a jack ass

This is the president that gives Fourth of July speeches focusing on ”economic patriotism” – a progressive concoction that isn’t distinctly American in any context. In fact, the statist philosophy behind that bogus appeal is by definition pretty “un-American.”
:bsflag:
The author of that article has no idea what is American :cuckoo:

"the great mass of the articles on which impost is paid are foreign luxuries, purchased by those only who are rich enough to afford themselves the use of them.
Their patriotism would certainly prefer its continuance and application to the great purposes of the public education, roads, rivers, canals, and such other objects of public improvement"

-- Thomas Jefferson; from 6th State of the Union Address (Dec. 2, 1806)
The article comes from a Koch brothers agit prop site

The Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies

The Koch brothers--David and Charles-- are the right-wing billionaire co-owners of Koch Industries. As two of the richest people in the world, they are key funders of the right-wing infrastructure, including the American Legislative Exchange Council(ALEC) and the State Policy Network(SPN). In SourceWatch, key articles on the Kochs include:Koch Brothers,Koch Industries,Americans for Prosperity,American Encore, and Freedom Partners.

Between 2005 and 2011, The Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies received$1,218,799from Koch Foundations. Between 1997 and 2011, the total money received from Koch foundation grants was$2,426,999

Here's a great way to understand this concept of "love".

"Little Billy, don't draw on the wall with crayons!"

"Why do HATE me?"

"Crime and out of wedlock births are a real problem in the black community."

"Why do you hate black men?

"We really need to do something about wealth inequality and how America's foreign policies cause more problems than they solve."

"Why do you hate America?"

Forum List

Back