Marie Harf uses Joseph Kony as example of Christian terrorist, but he's funded by Islamic regime

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Someone really needs to keep this woman off the talk shows.
After suggesting that the US initiate a terrorist jobs program to defeat ISIS, State Department deputy spokesperson Marie Harf is now arguing that Joseph Kony and his renegade band of 200 followers in Central Africa are a threat to America’s security.

“If you look at the Lord’s Resistance Army and Kony, Joseph Kony – I don’t remember people talking about that as much anymore, but that’s a Christian militant group. So there are a lot of different extremists threats we face, and there are different tools we have to go after each one of them.”

Seriously, Marie?

Marie Harf U.S. allies must also focus on Joseph Kony s Christian militant group - Washington Times

Marie Harf (rhymes with Barf) always comes off as goofy and disingenuous when she stands behind the podium. She possesses that feral look of an atypical academic that accessorizes her wardrobe with thrift store and rummage sale items. Underarm deodorant is an anathema to her. The greatest contribution to the environment is her habit of bathing infrequently. There.........I said it!!!

After suggesting that the US initiate a terrorist jobs program to defeat ISIS, State Department deputy spokesperson Marie Harf is now arguing that Joseph Kony and his renegade band of 200 followers in Central Africa are a threat to America’s security.

“If you look at the Lord’s Resistance Army and Kony, Joseph Kony – I don’t remember people talking about that as much anymore, but that’s a Christian militant group. So there are a lot of different extremists threats we face, and there are different tools we have to go after each one of them.”

Seriously, Marie?

Marie Harf U.S. allies must also focus on Joseph Kony s Christian militant group - Washington Times

Marie Harf (rhymes with Barf) always comes off as goofy and disingenuous when she stands behind the podium. She possesses that feral look of an atypical academic that accessorizes her wardrobe with thrift store and rummage sale items. Underarm deodorant is an anathema to her. The greatest contribution to the environment is her habit of bathing infrequently. There.........I said it!!!
I have seen her a few times.

She dresses like she has been to a Rachel Maddow garage sale.

Seriously, Marie?

ROFLMNAO!

THAT is hysterical!

And it follows the certainty that the Left will ignite the looming civil war, by starting some crap framing Americans for it, which naturally will cause the Left to demand more power to STOP the Americans.

Not at all unlike their failed efforts in Fast and Furious to frame US Gun Manufacturers for doing what THEY WERE DOING.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back