Supreme justice suggests treating Twitter and Facebook as utilities so they can be regulated

Agreed. We need to expand and grow government to cover technology companies. Kinda odd to hear Clarence Thomas espouse Liberalism...but whatever I guess

Thomas is wrong, of course.

This opinion illustrates why Thomas is not fit to serve on the Supreme Court, that he would buy into the lie that social media are ‘hostile’ toward conservatives.

Such is the authoritarian right.

He is exactly right.....they can be either a platform like a phone, or a publisher, they can't be both and be protected as if they were both.

If they are a platform, they can't edit...

If they are a publisher, and they edit, they can then be sued for what they allowed on their sites....

Those are the two choices...

It's a fucking weird forum today...one conservative made a topic praising Biden for catching 2 terrorists at the border, and now you're making a topic praising big government overreach into corporations.

Maybe y'all are waking up finally.

Agreed. We need to expand and grow government to cover technology companies. Kinda odd to hear Clarence Thomas espouse Liberalism...but whatever I guess
Liberalism isn't govt takeovers of the private sector. Thats called regressive illiberalism.

Liberalism isn't govt takeovers of the private sector. Thats called regressive illiberalism.
Uh actually government takeover of the private sector is like, textbook liberalism and bordering on communism. Thanks for playing, dingus. Have a good day

Uh actually government takeover of the private sector is like, textbook liberalism and bordering on communism. Thanks for playing, dingus. Have a good day
Liberalism is support of individual liberty and small govt. What you jerk off to is regressive illiberalism.
Raping of words and ideals is what you regressive illiberals do. So it shouldn't surprise me you sit there and try to change the meaning.

Liberalism is support of individual liberty and small govt.

Oh yeah you know that FDR...totally a proponent of small government.

Government can break up monopolies. Government can control the content of what is broadcast to a degree. Since it opened up a lot over the last few decades, TV seems much darker in entertainment. Cynical, jaded and obnoxious in talk programs of all types. Used for pushing social justice while destroying people that do not toe the line for globalist agendas and condemning a good part of the population for their political views and the eroding of Christianity by force.

Thomas is wrong, of course.

This opinion illustrates why Thomas is not fit to serve on the Supreme Court, that he would buy into the lie that social media are ‘hostile’ toward conservatives.

Such is the authoritarian right.

I note with interest that you do not explain your rationale.
He hasn't yet uploaded to YouTube a video of him pouting and stamping his feet.

So, you're admitting that Liberalism and Communism are the same thing.

It's a fucking weird forum today...one conservative made a topic praising Biden for catching 2 terrorists at the border, and now you're making a topic praising big government overreach into corporations.

No need for more government; government invariably fucks things up.

We have existing laws regarding the responsibilities of publishers. That's what the socials are acting like. So they need to have their responsibilities enforced.

No need for more government; government invariably fucks things up.

We have existing laws regarding the responsibilities of publishers. That's what the socials are acting like. So they need to have their responsibilities enforced.

It must first be legally defined what they are. Then they can be held to it.

Forum List

Back