SNL mocks MAGA folks for refusing the vaccine.

In Europe, it's a mixmatch of left wing and right wing who are opposed to mandatory vaccines.
Most of the protests are crusty old hippy types.
Muslims also aren't too keen either as there were rumours that it contained pork cells.
My view is.......take it if you feel at risk.
But don't force people to take it.

Biden with the little girls and Harris with her cackling is an SNL skit dream. They could run skits based just on that for years.

In Europe, it's a mixmatch of left wing and right wing who are opposed to mandatory vaccines.
Muslims also aren't too keen either as there were rumours that it contained pork cells.
All the control freak liberals in this country are pushing the vaccine. I get the feeling that they are not convinced that it is safe, but somehow, if everyone takes it, they will feel justified---or not so stupid.

Biden with the little girls and Harris with her cackling is an SNL skit dream. They could run skits based just on that for years.
next week they are going to do a skit where the pres. is doing bad things to little girls, and the V.P. is on the floor in a gang bang situation......cant wait
Yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that one.

If Trump had won, they'd be making fun of people that do take the vaccine instead of the other way around.
Yeah, and Piglosi and Kameltoe would still be saying that they wouldn't get the Trump vaccine, even though they and China Joe have already gotten the TRUMP VACCINE because if they were in charge, everyone would still be waiting for it.

“SNL mocks MAGA folks for refusing the vaccine.”

And appropriately so.

Such ignorance and stupidity merits ridicule.

It’s yet another example of the right’s contempt for facts and the truth.

“SNL mocks MAGA folks for refusing the vaccine.”

And appropriately so.

Such ignorance and stupidity merits ridicule.

It’s yet another example of the right’s contempt for facts and the truth.
I think you, one of the stupidest people on the forum, and also the most arrogant and smug, deserve far more ridicule than anyone else.

Oh yeah everyone should wanna be an elite Lab Rat (not).

Lab rats.png

But getting back to the vaccine, it is sort of pointless.
Since covid is not endemic to humans, it can't permanently infect them.
It would have dies out in humans long ago if we had not deliberately kept them them alive by "flattening the curve".
As soon as it finally does go away, its not coming back.
So there is no point at all to the covid vaccine.
And it is not without risk.
It has to risk the same immune system over reaction as the actual virus, or else it would not work at all.

Harris' cackle is a real problem. She does that at the wrong time, wrong place, wrong person and it could be an incident.

All the control freak liberals in this country are pushing the vaccine. I get the feeling that they are not convinced that it is safe, but somehow, if everyone takes it, they will feel justified---or not so stupid.
Liberal comedy is funny because it’s also true. Did you see weekend update This week?

Yes they made fun of Steve scalene, Liz Chaney Matt Goetz, Chris Wallace, Ann Romney, George Conway, Meghan McCain, kushner, omorosa, trump and Mitch McConnell but they also poked fun of pelosi Elon musk Johnson and Johnson and pointed out this week ibm introduced the worlds smallest microchip

Forum List

Back