Supreme Court to Hear Arguments on Controversial Abortion Law

Maybe as soon as women who falsely accuse start being charged with a crime...................................

Yeah,.. they should. My point is that I believe in the death penalty and child predators should be put to death I agree,.. but they should absolutely sure before they sentence that person is all I'm saying.

What right is it of yours to be able to tell me what to do with my body?

You are, or you are not, aware that plenty of laws are made regarding what you can do with your body?

Once again - how are laws made?
Hint - It's not the "state" it's people.

You are, or you are not, aware that plenty of laws are made regarding what you can do with your body?

Once again - how are laws made?
Hint - It's not the "state" it's people.
States are passing laws restricting abortion, which is none of their business.

States are passing laws restricting abortion, which is none of their business.

The problem is your understanding of the situation -

It has been illegal to kill people - for a very long time.
It used to be illegal for expectant mothers to kill their preborn babies.
No legislature in the country would have passed a law that expectant mothers would be exempt from that.
So - Nine people not subject to the public will, passed a de-facto law that allowed expectant mothers to, in fact murder the babies that they were expecting and law enforcement would no longer be able to arrest the murderer.

The action being taken simply moves in a manner to vacate the law that the Supreme Court did not have the power to write.

The problem is your understanding of the situation -

It has been illegal to kill people - for a very long time.
It used to be illegal for expectant mothers to kill their preborn babies.
No legislature in the country would have passed a law that expectant mothers would be exempt from that.
So - Nine people not subject to the public will, passed a de-facto law that allowed expectant mothers to, in fact murder the babies that they were expecting and law enforcement would no longer be able to arrest the murderer.

The action being taken simply moves in a manner to vacate the law that the Supreme Court did not have the power to write.
Fetuses aren't "people". Not even legally. Sheesh, get a clue.

Abortion should only have been left up to the individual states

The constitution never attended many things to be illegally given to federal gov

Forum List

Back