Maxwell trial first big name - Itzhak Perlman

The prosecution seems a bit weak if that report is accurate. I couldnt see anything to convict her on.

If she's allowed to testify, there will be no major revelations that would incriminate powerful people. Sounds like the fix is already in. There's no way she'll be allowed to destroy people like the Clintons and Hollywood type celebrities.

Of course he only caught a lift with Epstein and there is no evidence that he was a part of the orgies. A bit like Clinton really.
Wow! Implicating the Zionists!
Not likely to get anywhere because of a barrage of political pressure on both US parties. But surely a good opening gambit.

Do you think the trial can do Clinton to any serious extent without doing Trump too?

One thing Trump has in his favour is his supporters couldn't give a damn about pedophilia, rape, sexual deviations, on his part. He has a 'morality' immunity. LOL

Not likely to get anywhere because of a barrage of political pressure on both US parties. But surely a good opening gambit.

Do you think the trial can do Clinton to any serious extent without doing Trump too?

One thing Trump has in his favour is his supporters couldn't give a damn about pedophilia, rape, sexual deviations, on his part. He has a 'morality' immunity. LOL
Joe showers with his 12?year old niece and Trump sits on a bed with a suit on and his daughter next to him
Yep, those are the same in lib loon land

coming from people that have no problem with biological men in womens restrooms ...

time will tell who many of the deviants are ....

Joe showers with his 12?year old niece and Trump sits on a bed with a suit on and his daughter next to him
Yep, those are the same in lib loon land
You could be right but I have no incentive to prove you wrong.

I'll only say that Trump has demonstrated what most people would consider sexual improprieties with his daughter.
And also spoke openly about his daughter's sexual attraction.

Biden could have groped some young ladies? I wouldn't doubt it!

Its pretty thin stuff so far but I suppose it will warm up as we go on. I feel that the right are desperate to make this something political. I think that is a risky strategy. People are generally obsessed with the lives of the rich and famous and this will give insights that you done geet in mainstream docs.
But there will not be any big political truth told here.

nb I agree that they wont care if trump fucked some teenagers. They suspend morality when they judge him.

Its pretty thin stuff so far but I suppose it will warm up as we go on. I feel that the right are desperate to make this something political. I think that is a risky strategy. People are generally obsessed with the lives of the rich and famous and this will give insights that you done geet in mainstream docs.
But there will not be any big political truth told here.

nb I agree that they wont care if trump fucked some teenagers. They suspend morality when they judge him.
You're probably more in touch with the whole thing than I am Tommy. I only know that this sort of thing never brings about a clear political win for anybody.

Clinton has nothing much to lose other than his wife won't fk him, and that wouldn't be a concern for Bill. Trump has 'immoral' immunity already. I doubt they would condemn his involvement in snuff movies. Andrew is already toast.

Great entertainment though!

You're probably more in touch with the whole thing than I am Tommy. I only know that this sort of thing never brings about a clear political win for anybody.

Clinton has nothing much to lose other than his wife won't fk him, and that wouldn't be a concern for Bill. Trump has 'immoral' immunity already. I doubt they would condemn his involvement in snuff movies. Andrew is already toast.

Great entertainment though!
Bill brokered peace in Northern Ireland. His place in history is safe. Trump grabbed pussy because he had a tv show. Maybe he is a bit short in the achievement stakes.

Bill brokered peace in Northern Ireland. His place in history is safe. Trump grabbed pussy because he had a tv show. Maybe he is a bit short in the achievement stakes.
Tommy, can you fill us all in on Ghislain's daddy?
What's he all about? Does he have any sort of dirty record that could relate to his kinky daughter?

Forum List

Back