Supreme Court throws out the emoluments cases against Trump - but karma has not been stopped

Supreme Court throws out the emoluments cases against Trump - but karma has not been stopped.
The Supreme Court says the cases cannot go forward on whether Trump unduly enriched himself while President.
There is no doubt that some Trump properties benefited substantially while Trump was President, especially the Washington DC hotel and Mira-a-Lago.
But now that Trump has lost the presidency and disgraced himself, his businesses are taking a big hit. Many people and businesses are refusing to utilize Trump properties or do business with companies associated with Trump. He has mountains of debt. His most reliable lender, Deutsche Bank, has refused to lend any more money. The Trump name has become toxic in the business world.
Karma is making Trump pay the price for his greed and immorality. I love it!

Total bullshit, of course, You lost the case. You proceeded despite being told it had no merit, and now you look like total fools.

Supreme Court throws out the emoluments cases against Trump - but karma has not been stopped.
The Supreme Court says the cases cannot go forward on whether Trump unduly enriched himself while President.
There is no doubt that some Trump properties benefited substantially while Trump was President, especially the Washington DC hotel and Mira-a-Lago.
But now that Trump has lost the presidency and disgraced himself, his businesses are taking a big hit. Many people and businesses are refusing to utilize Trump properties or do business with companies associated with Trump. He has mountains of debt. His most reliable lender, Deutsche Bank, has refused to lend any more money. The Trump name has become toxic in the business world.

CNN?
Yes, CNN reported that the Supreme Court dropped the emoluments case against Trump. That is good for Trump.
You are a dumbass. If CNN reports something good for Trump, you criticize them. What an idiot.
Did you read your own link? Seriously, why would you link CNN in the first place for anything political?
You cannot be this stupid
You don't see me linking CNN, right? Now who's the idiot?
You are the idiot. To help a dumbass like you I provided another source. People like you appear to be afraid of the truth. Even if the truth is good for your side. That is a trait of the dumbest among us.
Look, I'm sorry about your butthurt, but shouldn't that be ebbing by now? Anyway, CNN is not the way to back up anything.
Do you accept US news, oh discerning one? I want to meet your very high standard for the truth. Why don't you tell us what you feel are the most reliable media providers?
Only fools accept US News.

I am enjoying watching Trump and his minions go down. If that is a mental illness, it is very enjoyable. Watching people like you squirm is great.
I know it is not very nice to feel that way, but I do. It is part of the healing process of the damage done by Trump over the past 4 years.
You're like the idiot who shoots holes in the boat to screw the guy rowing on the other end because you hate him.

Trump provided free rooms and board at his DC hotel for the National guard troops to be housed after Pelosi and Schumer kicked them out and sent them to a cold parking garage.....

Thank you Mr. President.....

Those troops were there to protect DC against the TRUMPmob
Of course Trump should house them
Bull.....
They marched under a TRUMP Flag
Keep pulling the fascists stunts and more are going to marching............

Going after these protestors is simply meant to intimidate people from standing up to our corrupt pols.

Quit frankly-----what started off as scary for people to stand up in fear of retribution is starting to turn into anger.......

CNN?
Yes, CNN reported that the Supreme Court dropped the emoluments case against Trump. That is good for Trump.
You are a dumbass. If CNN reports something good for Trump, you criticize them. What an idiot.
Did you read your own link? Seriously, why would you link CNN in the first place for anything political?
You are the idiot. To help a dumbass like you I provided another source. People like you appear to be afraid of the truth. Even if the truth is good for your side. That is a trait of the dumbest among us.
Look, I'm sorry about your butthurt, but shouldn't that be ebbing by now? Anyway, CNN is not the way to back up anything.
Do you accept US news, oh discerning one? I want to meet your very high standard for the truth. Why don't you tell us what you feel are the most reliable media providers?
CNN? Come on, seriously?

Trump fuming at Fauci
Poor baby.
Everyone is picking on him.
Fauci revealing his lies.
Twitter not letting him tell more.
What's a crybaby to do?
ge5gc8ovc2oy.png

Not fair. Wah Wah Wah.

CNN?
CNN? Come on, seriously?
let's hear who you want statements documented by

I am enjoying watching Trump and his minions go down. If that is a mental illness, it is very enjoyable. Watching people like you squirm is great.
I know it is not very nice to feel that way, but I do. It is part of the healing process of the damage done by Trump over the past 4 years.
You're like the idiot who shoots holes in the boat to screw the guy rowing on the other end because you hate him.
Trump is not rowing any boat I am in. That was a dumbass analogy.
You are in Trump's boat and it is sinking. Trump is the one who shot holes in his own boat. Now that is an analogy.

That won't happen with Trump's New York charges when they are dropped on his greedy fat ass. He'll squeal like a fat hog in a tight chute!
Charges for what? He hasn't done anything, moron.

You just must be too fucking poor to pay attention, ass-wipe! Edify your dumb ass. Start with the article below you dumb bastard...I'm not gonna type it out for your dumb ass!

~~ Trump, in Florida, Can't Escape Legal Troubles in New York ~~

That won't happen with Trump's New York charges when they are dropped on his greedy fat ass. He'll squeal like a fat hog in a tight chute!

You just must be too fucking poor to pay attention, ass-wipe! Edify your dumb ass. Start with the article below you dumb bastard...I'm not gonna type it out for your dumb ass!

The left has learned from studying Stalin's show trials, but we still have an independent judiciary.

Causing butthurt is not a crime, so nothing will come of any of this.

The left has learned from studying Stalin's show trials, but we still have an independent judiciary.

Ultimately, the most important thing is that Trump is gone – and America is better for it.

Ultimately, the most important thing is that Trump is gone – and America is better for it.
Trump is not gone. He remains the most powerful person in America. Live with it.

we know that's all horseshit. They even admit that they have no evidence of a crime. They are fishing for one, and that is patently illegal.

All you have shown i that Democrat have no scruples about using the law to persecute people they don't like,

The SC said the emoluments case was now moot since Trump is no longer President

Forum List

Back