Supreme Court throws out the emoluments cases against Trump - but karma has not been stopped

Supreme Court throws out the emoluments cases against Trump - but karma has not been stopped.
The Supreme Court says the cases cannot go forward on whether Trump unduly enriched himself while President.
There is no doubt that some Trump properties benefited substantially while Trump was President, especially the Washington DC hotel and Mira-a-Lago.
But now that Trump has lost the presidency and disgraced himself, his businesses are taking a big hit. Many people and businesses are refusing to utilize Trump properties or do business with companies associated with Trump. He has mountains of debt. His most reliable lender, Deutsche Bank, has refused to lend any more money. The Trump name has become toxic in the business world.
Karma is making Trump pay the price for his greed and immorality. I love it!

CNN?
Yes, CNN reported that the Supreme Court dropped the emoluments case against Trump. That is good for Trump.
You are a dumbass. If CNN reports something good for Trump, you criticize them. What an idiot.

AP reported it 3 hours ago.

You just now finding out?

Supreme Court throws out the emoluments cases against Trump - but karma has not been stopped.
The Supreme Court says the cases cannot go forward on whether Trump unduly enriched himself while President.
There is no doubt that some Trump properties benefited substantially while Trump was President, especially the Washington DC hotel and Mira-a-Lago.
But now that Trump has lost the presidency and disgraced himself, his businesses are taking a big hit. Many people and businesses are refusing to utilize Trump properties or do business with companies associated with Trump. He has mountains of debt. His most reliable lender, Deutsche Bank, has refused to lend any more money. The Trump name has become toxic in the business world.

If your erection for Trump has lasted for longer than four years, see a medical professional immediately.

Does bripat9643 even have medical insurance to cover that?

He'll be just fine and you'll still be full of bitterness and hate that rots a soul.

Trump is using his fringe people to take revenge on the country and the Republican Party.. You should read Profiles in Courage.

I’d be surprised if he stays afloat. Business and politics don’t mix well for anyone and much less for an inflammatory figure. Bad news is his fervent supporters are not wealthy but neither are televangelists’ folllowers so there’s a shot. Just not in his property ownership areas.
We will watch your children sold into sexual slavery. This is from the people behind the ones you phuk with unmerciaffally.

I’d be surprised if he stays afloat. Business and politics don’t mix well for anyone and much less for an inflammatory figure. Bad news is his fervent supporters are not wealthy but neither are televangelists’ folllowers so there’s a shot. Just not in his property ownership areas.
We will watch your children sold into sexual slavery. This is from the people behind the ones you phuk with unmerciaffally.
Gator just wants to use the girls room. Trump stopped him for 4 years and he's upset.

It's not Karma - it's COVID-19 that has caused ALL businesses to take a hit, especially with all the business/job-destroying DEMOCRAT lockdowns.

Trump provided free rooms and board at his DC hotel for the National guard troops to be housed after Pelosi and Schumer kicked them out and sent them to a cold parking garage.....

Thank you Mr. President.....
Pelosi was mad that the Nat. Guard was not machine gunning the crowd.

Trump provided free rooms and board at his DC hotel for the National guard troops to be housed after Pelosi and Schumer kicked them out and sent them to a cold parking garage.....

Those troops were there to protect DC against the TRUMPmob
Of course Trump should house them

Those troops were there to protect DC against the TRUMPmob
Of course Trump should house them
And Quid Pro didn't even trust them. They were treated so bad, several governors recalled them.

His appointed stooges in the USSC had to throw him a bone after refusing to install him in a second term.

They also might save him from an impeachment trial in the Senate, it will give him and his devoted RWNJs hope for 2024, when he will be 78, and have dementia running out of his ears.

CNN?
Yes, CNN reported that the Supreme Court dropped the emoluments case against Trump. That is good for Trump.
You are a dumbass. If CNN reports something good for Trump, you criticize them. What an idiot.
Did you read your own link? Seriously, why would you link CNN in the first place for anything political?
You cannot be this stupid

If your erection for Trump has lasted for longer than four years, see a medical professional immediately.
When I feel this good, why go to a Doctor

CNN?
Did you read your own link? Seriously, why would you link CNN in the first place for anything political?
You don't see me linking CNN, right? Now who's the idiot?

CNN?

AP reported it 3 hours ago.

You just now finding out?
Your point is?

CNN?
You are the idiot. To help a dumbass like you I provided another source. People like you appear to be afraid of the truth. Even if the truth is good for your side. That is a trait of the dumbest among us.

CNN?
You are the idiot. To help a dumbass like you I provided another source. People like you appear to be afraid of the truth. Even if the truth is good for your side. That is a trait of the dumbest among us.
Look, I'm sorry about your butthurt, but shouldn't that be ebbing by now? Anyway, CNN is not the way to back up anything.

CNN?
Look, I'm sorry about your butthurt, but shouldn't that be ebbing by now? Anyway, CNN is not the way to back up anything.
Do you accept US news, oh discerning one? I want to meet your very high standard for the truth. Why don't you tell us what you feel are the most reliable media providers?

Aren't the lib communists nasty vindictive little fascists---

They harass and try to destroy anyone who stand up to their abuses.......

Forum List

Back