Supreme Court Screws Disabled Vets

I don't give a shit . They unanimously decided to screw Vets

And not one single Republican is bothered by it...as usual
Your problem is that you apparently have no idea of what actually happened. The law was challenged and the Court found that a limit was Constitutional. Democrats had lots of time when they were in control of things to change it if they wanted to, obviously they didn't want to, so equally obviously you want to rant about Republicans.

Have you figured out yet where the Court was legally wrong in their decision?

Your problem is that you apparently have no idea of what actually happened. The law was challenged and the Court found that a limit was Constitutional. Democrats had lots of time when they were in control of things to change it if they wanted to, obviously they didn't want to, so equally obviously you want to rant about Republicans.

Have you figured out yet where the Court was legally wrong in their decision?
Congressional action was not required previous to this ruling

And will not be forthcoming with a GOP Congress

Decision was unanimous? Leave it to letch to ignore the "unanimous" part.
Good grief

Wow… just wow

Republicans will say anything to support screwing Vets

And that's all this is to you, you don't give a damn about vets, you just want to use this as a cudgel to beat and smear 'republicans' with. Which makes no sense since it was a unanimous decision by the court and multiple people in the thread have already explained how the court is supposed to work. You don't care about the constitutionality of it, you only care that someone framed the discussion in a way to beat down on reps and ran with it. Comments on congress to fix it, or Biden to fix it go ignored, why is that? We all know why. It's why you deserve zero respect and don't get any, you're just a clueless moron with a hate agenda you need to spread. :dunno:

And that's all this is to you, you don't give a damn about vets, you just want to use this as a cudgel to beat and smear 'republicans' with. Which makes no sense since it was a unanimous decision by the court and multiple people in the thread have already explained how the court is supposed to work. You don't care about the constitutionality of it, you only care that someone framed the discussion in a way to beat down on reps and ran with it. Comments on congress to fix it, or Biden to fix it go ignored, why is that? We all know why. It's why you deserve zero respect and don't get any, you're just a clueless moron with a hate agenda you need to spread. :dunno:
STILL

Not one single Republican has found this to be problematic.

Vets don't mean shit to you people.

"Thank you for your service" is "virtue signaling

STILL

The bolded is a false statement, it was pointed out to you multiple times that the supreme court was not the place to fix it. You don't care, this is only a tool for you to use to perpetuate your hate for 'republicans', you're extremely transparent in your intensions, but too stupid to realize it. :dunno:

STILL

Sour grapes in the corner after having your butt handed to you online is not attractive.

Congressional action was not required previous to this ruling

And will not be forthcoming with a GOP Congress
If the deadline was to be extend it certainly was required. The problem with this vet was that the Obama admin set a date....

STILL

I disagree...I find it very problematic that the Obama admin set the date.

If the deadline was to be extend it certainly was required. The problem with this vet was that the Obama admin set a date....
They did no such thing. Stop your partisan trolling

So Screw the Vets… again huh…

Shameful

Instead of bitching on the internet, how about you call your congresscritters and tell them to fix the damn law. It's not up to the court to do the job of congress. And don't give me any shit about not caring for Vets, I'm a 100%, service connected, disabled Vet myself.

Forum List

Back