Supreme Court Rules Homosexuals Can Sue Employer

It's about the process, something you care little about as long as you get your way.

You're right. DOn't give a shit about the "process" as long as the right thing is done. People have been sent to prison for life for crimes they didn't commit because the "process" was followed.

Same logic the Nazis used, fuck process, we want our results.

When the process is broke..............We see instances where the police and prosecutors hide evidence, lie and even create evidence to prosecute someone and nothing is done to those who do this. They even have a word for this "testilying".

Some of us are trying to fix the process. But to be sure, it will be fixed or burned down.

Nope, you are trying to destroy the process.

If that's what it takes.............

Just remember, the police aren't really around to protect us from criminals, they are around to protect criminals from us.

Someone needed to be around to protect Breonna Taylor.

It's about the process, something you care little about as long as you get your way.

You're right. DOn't give a shit about the "process" as long as the right thing is done. People have been sent to prison for life for crimes they didn't commit because the "process" was followed.

When the process is broke..............We see instances where the police and prosecutors hide evidence, lie and even create evidence to prosecute someone and nothing is done to those who do this. They even have a word for this "testilying".

Some of us are trying to fix the process. But to be sure, it will be fixed or burned down.

Just remember, the police aren't really around to protect us from criminals, they are around to protect criminals from us.

Of course you miss the point I am trying to make, dullard.

Of course you miss the point I am trying to make, dullard.

Someone needed to protect Elijah Taylor.

Someone needed to protect Antonio Smith.

as usual assuming the worst of people you despise.

Naw, I just make observations... that man's wife looks TERRIFIED whenever he makes her talk in front of groups of Bible Thumpers.

You just imagine her thinking. "I just wanted to bake cakes... why did let him destroy my business and get us here?"

Your assumptions are based on your hatreds, and thus worthless.

Homosexuality occurs in nature. It's perfectly normal.
So does murder and rape

but you may not like those examples since libs claim the existence of a defective homosexual gene

so use cleft lip instead

thats normal, right?
1593780146684.jpeg

If employers can't discriminate against fags -- how can we be free??
gays want government to force the rest of America to accept them as being normal when clearly they are not

You don't have to accept that the government is going to treat people equally. It won't change anything but don't accept it.
I want government to treat everyone equally

gay marriage for instance

equal treatment for gays to me would be giving them the equal right to marry any woman who will have them
Nothing more and nothing less

If employers can't discriminate against fags -- how can we be free??
gays want government to force the rest of America to accept them as being normal when clearly they are not

You don't have to accept that the government is going to treat people equally. It won't change anything but don't accept it.
I want government to treat everyone equally

gay marriage for instance

equal treatment for gays to me would be giving them the equal right to marry any woman who will have them
Nothing more and nothing less

And it really doesn't matter what you want.......

And it really doesn't matter what you want.......
No it really doesnt

nor you when the courts legalize sex with animals and young children

assuming you even object to those practices that is

All part of your grand delusion, you tired old fart.

You mean that you really think that a guy who berated a woman and her mother over nothing isn't abusive to women?

So let's review. Mrs. Klein meets Miss Bowman-Cryer at a convention and says, 'You totally need to buy your cake for your commitment ceremony from us!" She shows up with her Mom, and Mr. Wifebeater finds out it's for two chicks. He starts ranting at them.

This guy has serious issues.

Meanwhile, poor Ms. Klein, losses her business and her professional reputation (even before the State Board slapped them with a fine. And now she's reduced to being dragged to these things while Mr. Wifebeater is having the time of his life... you know, instead of being a loser cuck who had to bake cookies at his wife's business.

This is a great ruling. No longer can gay people be fired from their job because they are gay!

Take that you homophobic jerks!

How in the hell do I tell someone’s sexuality ??
I think my employee is gay because he always says “ parter “ and not girlfriend
. This is all about $$$ for the snake faced attorneys

The case that went before the Supreme Court was a man who worked at a company that fired him because he joined a gay baseball team. He played on his own time away from work.

Do you think a person should be fired from their job because they joined a gay baseball team?

Do you think that it's any business of an employer what their employees do on their off time away from work?

Do you think an employer should be able to fire someone simply because of who they love?

No this isn't about money for lawyers. It's about people being able to live their lives as they choose within our laws. There's nothing illegal about joining a gay baseball team or playing the game away from work.

People have a right to work at a job without the fear of losing it just because of who they are and who they love.

That is what this is about.

All part of your grand delusion, you tired old fart.

You mean that you really think that a guy who berated a woman and her mother over nothing isn't abusive to women?

So let's review. Mrs. Klein meets Miss Bowman-Cryer at a convention and says, 'You totally need to buy your cake for your commitment ceremony from us!" She shows up with her Mom, and Mr. Wifebeater finds out it's for two chicks. He starts ranting at them.

This guy has serious issues.

Meanwhile, poor Ms. Klein, losses her business and her professional reputation (even before the State Board slapped them with a fine. And now she's reduced to being dragged to these things while Mr. Wifebeater is having the time of his life... you know, instead of being a loser cuck who had to bake cookies at his wife's business.

That's your view of the events, based on your hatred of anything and anyone religious.

It’s fascinating that people object to a ruling based on the civil rights act.
Disagreeing with it on constitutional principle is understandable, but railing against it....

Forum List

Back