Supreme Court hands Biden victory, allows end to 'Remain in Mexico' policy

As polarized as Congress is, I doubt it will happen.

As do I . A sad situation but that does not allow us to ignore the laws on the books now as written. Quit electing such divisive individuals. (this is NOT a partisan accusation)

It's never went anywhere.
not from lack of effort on my part. im offering solutions within the laws and you're giving me a bunch of crap saying im breaking the law, ignoring the constitution, something stupid about trump and then price tags.

never once said "yes, that would be within the law as written".

What are they coming here for?

Freedom? Joke
American dream? joke
Safety? joke

America has noting to offer young people born here today legal or otherwise.
Well, there is an explosion of drug use and abuse so there's that.

OTOH.....
This might be exactly what so many large American corporations are looking for....
cheap labor. Maybe manufacturing will return to America with wages back down to peanuts per day for hard work in a sweat shop.
A true upgrade for millions of illegals? A windfall for corporate oligarchs?
The invaders coming now are not interested in minimum wage work. Not when the cartels pay so much better.

Biden wasn't obeying the damn thing anyway... This changes nothing... but when the GOP takes over they had better pass a permanent law regarding Asylum seekers....
But the court smashed government agencies like the EPA and took away their power... power that doesn't belong to them.... Huge win for the American people and the constitution today!!!!

It's a victory for law and order!!!

Coming in to the US Seeking asylum through the custom/border crossing gates to request refugee status....

Prevents the hordes and hordes feeling desperate, and paying the coyote to get them across illegally, for border patrol to catch and process or catch and returned with that title 42 that was in place, only for them to cross and try again a few weeks later....

This ties up border patrol with asylum seekers in mass, where criminal drug traffickers and child traffickers and gang members can hide and sneak in. Letting the refugees seeking asylum in through our normal means of at the border crossing entrance to apply would reduce the chaos.

If border patrol only had to guard for the criminals crossing illegally, then we all would be much safer! Imo.

The illegal violations at your border just received permission to continue. A win for Mexico and Honduras.

The Supreme Court ruled Thursday that the Biden administration can repeal the Trump administration’s Migrant Protection Protocols, commonly known as the "Remain in Mexico" policy, reversing a lower court ruling.

Under that policy, migrants seeking entry into the U.S. had to stay in Mexico as they awaited hearings. The Trump administration put the policy in place so that migrants would not be released into the U.S. The Biden administration had tried to repeal the policy but was previously blocked by a lower court.

At issue was whether the Department of Homeland Security's suspension and subsequent termination of the policy violated a federal law that requires that migrants be detained or, if they arrived from a contiguous country, sent back.

The key statute is 8 U.S.C. Section 1225, part of which says someone applying for admission "shall be detained for a proceeding" unless they are "clearly and beyond a doubt entitled to be admitted," and part of which says if they are from a contiguous territory like Mexico, "the Attorney General may return the alien to that territory" as they await a hearing.
They would have ignored it anyways just like they have been doing.

Abortion - check
Gun rights - check
Free speech/ school prayer - check
EPA overreach - check

So illegal aliens no longer have to remain in Mexico, for now. And that is "winning" in your book?
Dumb ass.
I was being sarcastic. Mocking the MAGAtard saying.

Traditionally the corrupt and racist Democrat Party has regarded the taxpaying American citizens to be their opposition.
Their Open Borders Policy helps them build their political power.
Millions of Democrat Voters are racist Latino Nationalist like congresswoman AOC.
They dream about transforming America into Latino country.

not from lack of effort on my part. im offering solutions within the laws and you're giving me a bunch of crap saying im breaking the law, ignoring the constitution, something stupid about trump and then price tags.

never once said "yes, that would be within the law as written".

Not once did I say that a court couldn't be set up. I explained the issues there and got no reply so it seems you ended the conversation, not me.

Not once did I say that a court couldn't be set up. I explained the issues there and got no reply so it seems you ended the conversation, not me.
You went trumping.

You cited cost

You said I was defying the constitution.

How did I miss what you say you said to me?

Wild. Always someone else keeping you from being understood

It's a victory for law and order!!!

Coming in to the US Seeking asylum through the custom/border crossing gates to request refugee status....

Prevents the hordes and hordes feeling desperate, and paying the coyote to get them across illegally, for border patrol to catch and process or catch and returned with that title 42 that was in place, only for them to cross and try again a few weeks later....

This ties up border patrol with asylum seekers in mass, where criminal drug traffickers and child traffickers and gang members can hide and sneak in. Letting the refugees seeking asylum in through our normal means of at the border crossing entrance to apply would reduce the chaos.

If border patrol only had to guard for the criminals crossing illegally, then we all would be much safer! Imo.
You are so full of pelosi. Nothing is preventing the hordes of illegal aliens crossing into this country that Poopeypants welcomes because he thinks they are his voting base.

You went trumping.

You cited cost

You said I was defying the constitution.

How did I miss what you say you said to me?

Wild. Always someone else keeping you from being understood

To.discuss something you aren't suppose to discuss those things?

Forum List

Back